Reviews for "Orbox"

Amazing

So addictive and clever, and yet so simple. An excellent game.

WOW!

That was awsome!
You just need a small instructions window, and it'll be absolutely perfect.

GameBalance responds:

For what? People that need instructions window can't play it anyway..

I hate you so much...

You have to understand, i have a test tomorrow, but no, i cant let this godamn game get the best of me so i have to keep playing and playing and godamn forcefields, and SHIT! now i havent been able to study and im not gonna get any sleep and it completely sucks.

great game though, i signed up just to review it, if that makes you feel better.

Ok.

Great Game

To the guy who reviewed before me: get off your crack pot. Nobody's that stupid...

Fun game, by the way. :)

Thanks!

the best

This is one of the best if not the best puzzle game I've played on newgrounds. Thank you for creating it (and I hope you make more). I particularly enjoyed the second to last level.

Thanks! Nice to read it!