Reviews for "Ball Revamped: Metaphysik"

Brilliant

Graphics - 10 simple yet effective
Style - 10 Works brilliantly
Sound - 8 Music fits in well with levels
Violence-n/a
Interactivity - 10 Great game, works well
Overall - 10 Great game, one of my all time faves (even better than vball 4)

Awesome-o!

Awesome game... it took forever to beat your score, but I finally got 531 seconds!

If you will excuse me now, I have neglected my life for a while because of this game...

*sniff sniff*

I got a grade zero... Sniffle... Oh well, to the review!
Graphics weren't exactly the main point of the game, but you could stick silly faces on the ball or add user-changable backgrounds to make it funny. But, you didn't really need good graphics in this anyway. The palm trees were random.
Style, style... I got no idea howto grade style, so I'll give you a ten!
In the few minutes that I sat listening to music, I didn't quite like it. so I turned it off and listened to my own music. Thank goodness for the off switch. However, like graphics, sound wasn't the main point of this, so it won't go down so much.
Does killing a boss count as violence?
Games are interactive. What else would they be?
And the ending random babble about the boss and all that was slightly funny. And the palm trees.
Well, it's a good game. Of course the next ones are even better, but that's because they came later. This was fun when I first played it though. The gameplay is good and well, truth be told, that was the only good thing about it. But the gameplay is all that matters. Keep on making these games!

BRILL!

wooooooooow god dude that was the best game ive played ever!!! brilliant everything VERY addictive loads of lvls to occupy an the boss was even better!! brilliant!

A great example of a proper game! You've done well

This is what a game should be like, simple concept but challenging. You did a good job with the Boss too.

Can't wait for BallRevamped IV: Ampilitude to come out!