Reviews for "Ball Revamped: Metaphysik"

Great!

A great puzzle game. Many levels to play that keep you entertained for long periods of time. I played it all the way to the end! I look forward to your next submission.

Excellent, unique and a challenge

One of the best games I've played on the web (my 6 year old brother certainly thinks so :)) And after months of practising:

Final stats:
125 Levels
525 Seconds
121 Deaths
Grade: 100% (compared to creators score of 581 seconds)

This is the BEST game I've played on the Internet

This is one of the few perfect games out on the Internet. It has great sound (i.e. no Mario Music), great controls, great design, and best of all it is SIMPLE. The worst games out in cyberspace have you using the entire keyboard to movde a few spaces, but this uses only the arrow keys. I can't waitto try the sequels. Good job, keep it up.

Vast improvement on a great idea

As much as I hate to say it, Ball Revamped gave me a headache -- jerky controls being the main problem, I finally gave up on level 90.

This, however, like Ball 4, is fun, entertaining, and challenging (but still POSSIBLE), with very smooth controls, and fewer glitches (i.e. you could go straight through some of the thin walls in Ball Revamped -- not here.) The "countdown" levels at the end are a nice break -- and warning -- before the finale. The level group names are somewhat humorous, as well, at least at 3 in the morning. However, are you sure there's 125 levels there? I think there's only 100...

994 seconds
426 deaths
(Hey, my first try at this one. Not too bad I don't think.)

Also, is the grade always 100%? And how many deaths did you have on your "creator's score"? If none, that's freaking insane...

Very challenging and great game.

125 Levels

972 Seconds

490 Deaths

Grade: 100%

This game is very fun and challenging and kept me occupied for a long time. Your efforts have paid off and I congratulate you on the making of this great game. Now I'm off to play number 4 (and 3 if I can find it)