Reviews for "Ball Revamped: Metaphysik"

i love this game

BUT i hate levels 50-69 with a passion

so hard..

but addicting but i nearly gave up several times because it was so hard, i think the handlings to sudden and sharp but the game is 4 years old so. but yeh gave up on lvl 44.

not my cup-o-tea

good game but no story line no music bad sound efects jus tall around a piece of garbage keep up the bad work f00l

The previous comment has a good point.

Basically, it's too fast-paced, you do die about eighteen times before starting to obtain control of the ball, and you can't really only move just a little bit, just tapping the arrow key makes you fly in the other direction.

The movement system needs much work

Seriously, it's impossible to make it to the end. One second it takes holding the button down to keep it from going, and then it without warning switches to throw the damn thing at lightspeed into a wall. The dying system needs work too. That is annoying too die about 7 times before I can get control of the damn ball again. Work on it.