For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Ball Revamped: Metaphysik"

amazing

just amazing with the levels and stuff it was awesome i hope u make a sequal or something cuz this is great!

pretty sweet

I FINISHED!!! with a zero percent and 916 deaths ...any way this is a good game hard but good .

Make a number 3!

Simple yet so damn good.
Bet your time.
Got 521 Seconds.Best game you've made.
Good names for levels too. But.... what the first realm called?

OMG!!

Dude, that game was awesome, i gave humor an 8 because i was laughing my ass off when i did something stupid. Great job, keep up the good work. And that would be awesome if you made another sequel.

it's true, this is THE best game I have ever played on newgrounds.

One thing that would be awesome, is, if you can ever do it (because i know it's hard and you wouldn't ever want to finish it) but make so many levels, that way I can tell someone like "yeah i beat all 450 levels in that game" :)

but yea, i loved it, great, someone said it was getting repetetive.. It wasn't in a bad way, the game was fun all 125 levels