Reviews for "Ball Revamped: Metaphysik"

touchy.

the ball was too fucking touchy!!!

Very addictive.

It's a quite addictive game, I'm surprised I finished the whole game lol. They're only few flash games that get me playing all the game long. It looks like you put lot of effort on it as there are so many levels. At certain point i got a bit desperate cus I couldn't pass some level but I think that's part of the gameplay :) Good job!

i am the smae guy as BELOW

i whant to say again good game and i ment not the guy above in the review below me but BELOW

and I LOVE THIS GAME :D

awsome

very well done the guy above me.. i am from holland to and i dont use a freaking translatoin machine...

ow make more of those games :D

a good game

its a real good game but i never made it to the end so its not to easy.Till where I came the max gravity was it to difficult for me
and its takes long to play it wole out i think.

(if i spelled something wrong it comes from my transelation machine because im from holland)