Reviews for "Ball Revamped: Metaphysik"

Totalaria!

I think I can gladly say that this game is so much of an improvement from Ball Revamped 1! lol

Not only is there music, something the game lacked badly in Ball Revamped 1, but there is also a nice smooth feel when you are moving the Ball. Ball Revamped 1, on the other hand, had the player button mashing the arrow keys, which REALLY became a pain after a while! In addition to, there were many different types of objects that moved, switched, and rolled throughout levels, yet there was, basically, no lag! :D

The level names actually are a hint as to what the next few levels would be like, which is pretty helpful, seeing that many players don't ever know what the next set is going to be like for them.

This game is an absolute must play!

Far better than original

Good new physics, and actual themed worlds. Loving it!

it was ok

it isn't best game from Ball Revamped but its still nice and enyojabele

good

it was good but on most levels you hit walls before you can move

Oh yeah!

Even better than the second one, too easy at first but it started getting harder but i still got through it though. Another Fair game