Reviews for "Ball Revamped: Metaphysik"

Superb

You're on my favourite flash artists list. This game and most of your others are highly original and a lot of fun to play. There are so many levels on this game and they're all well thought out and challenging. kudos to you

my absolute favorite onine flash game of all time.

this, my friend, is an improvement. it is not perfect, but it is so fucking good. the boos at the end was a stroke of genius. i have played this game every day since it was released.

Genius.

125 levels
601 seconds
166 deaths
100 percent

What an awesome game. It's got it all: pretty graphics, amazing music, and so much originality. I think you could've done something different about that countdown towards the final boss, though. (Although I guess it's a bit of a blessing because Level 94 was really frustrating.) I also think the levels with the fans and the blinking walls are much easier than the one with extra gravity.

Great Game!!!!

Even better than the originals! Really addictive...every time I go on NG I cant help but play it! Keep on making more, this stuff is great!!

Absolutely without equal

That was, without any shadow of a doubt, and no small amount of hyperbole, THE MOST ADDICTIVE GAME EVER. You are a complete genius, and should work with the likes of Konami and Namco, making things like Katamari... Just... so very very good. Well done.