Reviews for "Average Chick (Dress-Up)"

Well, that was a suprise.

First time I actualy played a dressup game to actualy make a hot chick, and not just strip her down to her skivvies so I could get some boobage, good game, no need to improve, you did a great job. =)

Ok.

It was organized and neat. I don't really LOVE dress-up games but this one was kind of interesting to play around with. Pretty Cool.

Clean!

Very neat! none of the usual obnoxious clutter of a dress up where you can't see any of the options for all the clothes pile up! I would very much like to see more dress ups like this. I like the hair.eyes options, and the possibilities are almost endless of what you can do, yet it is rather refreshingly simple. Very well done!

Clean and fresh... i love it!

Ahh.. another fantastic effort by Miranda.. that was great, no sense of incredible sleaziness and it was a fresh dress-up, clever...! great!!..marry me miranda!! (note the use of alliteration) hahaha keep churning them out champ!

Far...

From average, something beautiful actually came of it.