Reviews for "Average Chick (Dress-Up)"

Great!

pretty nice. a litle better than some of the other past dress up games i have seen. good work.

Good dressup game,
the drawings are very good, and so I like the backgrounds
The music you used, man those songs are good, a 7 for humor becuz that song from brak:P.
The chooses from clothes are good, but maybe you can add more things. But in fact, this is a kewll dressup:D

Great Dress Up Game

I liked it, I agree with Speed_Cell.Maybe to improve it, more clothes(e.g hats, necklaces)But overall, i liked it.

That got a 5!!!

But only cuz of the brak song. I'm not a big fan of dress-up games.

He nice game dude.Erm.YAY FEMALE ANIMATIOR ON NG!

Love to see more female animators on ng. Its all male around here. Not that i care. But its nice to see a few female animators aroundhere. Anyway. Nice dressup. Keep em comming.
3/5