Reviews for "-TheTrio-"

Who was the guys with the beard?

I did not recognize him from any cartoon. And just the record, Masters of the Universe beats X-Men anytime.

poxpower responds:

that would be Fred Flinstone, from the cartoon "Samurai Pizza cats".

yep i liked it

Although some (including u) may think this is not original, it actually is. There arent alot of flash movies with this cool comic book based visual style. And nowadays u dont see western situation like this much more. The music was ok and added a little drama to the movie. It somehow felt like something tarantino would make, probably cause his recent movie kill bill 2 is also a tribute to western movies. Too bad u overdid the motiontweening a little bit and the characters were pretty much strangers. Some background bout their lifes would do the animation good.

poxpower responds:

well its original because there is only gun and boob crap on ng usually, so I'll admit this is slightly more stylish. But nonetheless, it sucked compared to what i wanted to do :/

alright i guess

dude ur a good artist and all but u need to add some back ground and storyline to ur flash but its still pretty great even if this is just ur rough draft

poxpower responds:

man people just don't get it :/
ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE A HISTORY BEFORE IT, OR AFTER, OR DURING. Or what.

The Good, the bad and the uggly... anyone? :P

The Good, the bad and the uggly... anyone? :P The drawings are really great I got stunned and all, first I thought, Damn! this shit sooo deserves the frontpage but 1/2 it got really repetative.. I can tell that you put a lot of effort to the drawings and al'. But you re used the same ones so many times... Could have added som more flash effects or moving stuff, you know, to incrise the tempo a bit... but I still have to says its one hoochy moma!

you = smart

high tension, amazing art

The way the tension is drawn out in this movie is fantastic. Although a long running movie nearly 100% tweened and little action, I felt really drawn in and did not tire of or notice the length of this flash at any point. The characters are handled perfectly in this short, although we know little about them, their feelings are made very clear and actualy enable the viewer to care if they live or die. Brilliant animation showing that fast-paced frame by frame and complex stories arn't everything.

EXACTLY.
I wouldn't mind having a team of helper monkeys though haha