Reviews for "-TheTrio-"

An advice

You used mostly flat colors. That means you could have traced it to vector. Maybe it would require a lot of clean up (removing excess bezier points, etc), but it would reduce the size of the file, I think. Not that it's too big, the size is accetable now. But it would have it's advantages

poxpower responds:

hm... wait do you mean do that automatically with a function in flash ( I have Flash5) or actually waste my time tracing over every picture and coloring it O.O

Very good, if a bit dull

Nice work on this pox - it looks very nice, and the music fits in well with the piece. Clearly a lot of work went in to this and a daily award seems about right. I just found the whole flash a bit boring to be honest - the pace was fairly slow and not a lot happened. Well made and worth watching, but it never really grabbed my attention.

poxpower responds:

actually, you're better to just download the song and listen to that all the time. When I first got it from the web, I listened to only that for like 2-3 days straight.

song title - the trio

a little tip

great art. Too bad about the transparent bodyparts.

very helpful, and I use it too, is not to fade every part to alpha 0%. But to make a layer that fades in to alpha 100% in the color that you want. It would work fine in your movie and spares a lot of time.

good luck!

.....
what?
eh.. I don't see how that could really save any time anyways. Meh I rushed the making of the eyes and all that shit. I just made movie clips for the eyes and added them directly to the symbol of the corresponding character.
saved a lot of time and trouble...

A Classic Remade

I'm getting really annoyed by these revieweres who have no idea what the hell they're talking about. This is obviously a "remake" of the last gunfight in The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.One problem though, the ending was terrible. Granted, you weren't going for a whole storyline... but that joke has been done to death in the past. Fantastic artwork. I LOVE Ennio Morricone. So an A+ for sound too. But work a little harder on wrapping things up next time.

a mime is a terrible thing to waste

okay you are definitely a great artist but your storyboarding sucks. So howcome mr blonde no eyes is so angry did his kid piss em off and now he wants to go shoot people. Mr robot man wants to just keep up his shot training and happened to be at the junkyard. Father spankypantsworriedhesgonnadie just prayed one day and decided to shoot someone??? these and other questions must be answered before you flash again!

to answer your questions:

-blonde guy is angry because he has hemmroids
-gun training is for the real thing afterwards. duh.
-he's a muslim. I was to lazy to animate a suicide bombing.