Reviews for "-TheTrio-"

Moody

...as in, very good at establishing a particular mood, but you kind of screw it up at the *very* end, after the whole thing is over.

All the while I was watching this, however, a tiny voice in my head was screaming "Good, Bad, Ugly! Good, Bad, Ugly!!!" That is a timeless classic, and and times this seemed a blatant ripoff.

I think the background of the characters is established well enough, and I think that the message carries across rather well, but you don't need the last black screen with the you-know-what (to avoid spoilers).

Ditto

How come it didnt have any background on the characters? How come the ending was so predictable? How come it was SO unoriginal? How come my cock is bleeding from complaining too much?

OHOHOHOHOH JUST PLAYING. I bet u were getting steaming pissed at that ^ ... But hennyways, I liked it. I gave jew a four. -1 cuz ... AS YOU SAID ONE MILLION BILLION SHMILLION TIMES, you rushed it and didnt do your best. So you dont get the best:)

poxpower responds:

now there's a fair sport right there mates :)

its like, you actually read other reviews. Congrats : )

well..

i liked it and all,but...seriously man i was falling asleep frikin tim mins of them standing there looking like retards only to all shoot eachother..other than that its was ok good graphics at least ..

hmm

*SNORT* huh..? wuh>..? oops yeah im awake.

Excellent...

The art is perfect. Never saw an so beautiful art in a flash-movie. The music is very good. Unfortunately, this movie doesn´t have much animation. But, even without characters animation, this movie touches. Very interesting. Congratulation. I recommend this movie to everybody.