Reviews for "Castle of Tears: Bloodlines"

I see....

A new story unfolding where there are new beginings of peace and happiness. Yet it would all end too soon. The evils would not have it to just sit around and leave humanity to live its life. They attack and many are killed in the relentless onslought. Yet there is still hope, for in a secluded mountain, their trains a warrior to ready himself for the impending struggle. He is of sound body, mind, and soul. Showing keen ability to adapt any weapon to a more powerful state, he is to become humanities icon in this struggle against the lord of vampires, Dracula himself. His journey begins!!!

Good job 10/10 5/5
I love being able to see a story in a song.
Thank you for this remix!!!

NemesisTheory responds:

GREAT review!! Thanks so much :D

wonderful!

i'm amzed!

Wonderful

This song is absolutely amazing this definitely deserves to be in a hall of fame or something. Also isn't this a song from a Pico Day video

Wow.

This song is simply amazing! Sure, it strays away from the original song, but it's so damn good I can forgive you. Incidentally, I was playing Dracula X Chronicles today. This version easily trumps the song from the game. You should work for Konami!

all i have to say is wow

i am so impressed by your music put this shit up on i-tunes or something seriously i would want this music on my i-pod this shit is kicken' especially while your driving