Reviews for "Castle of Tears: Bloodlines"

WOW!!!

this song blew my mind. this is an amazing piece of art and it's practically perfect! i know this is unrelated but nice name XD. Nemesis Theory, shweet.

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks! And it's far from perfect though haha. XD

And thank you! =D

O_O;

I loved the first rendition of this song, but this one definately gave me goose bumps. if perfection can be refined, then this is what they would call it.

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks a lot for the kind words, J03M0N! <3

Incredible!

Fantastic remix, the sounds, atmosphere and melody you managed to provide with this song was flawlessly pulled off, i have been hearing alot of your songs and i must say you are a fantastic talent in making music like this, and of all the great songs i have heard from you this one just takes the cake, brilliant to say the least.

Just keep em coming, you know how to amaze someone with music and i wouldnt be suprised if i saw and heard your creations in a game or something. Very well done, looking forward for more.

Epic!!! :O

Wow, I thougt i had listened to all your audio submissions ubt I've forgot this one.
This is one of the best songs i've heard in years <3 I Loved all your songs but you already knew that XD. My fav Audio submission of all time on NG Is; Edge Of faith. (and ofcourse it is an audio submission that ou maked XD). But yeah, this is a masterpiece and keep going Nemisistheory ;).

What to say...

...you showed true love towards the original and still managed to pull off something completely original. I love the part that starts around 3:56 it's amazing, and the the last two minutes really contribute to the whole composition. 5/5 10/10 MASTERFUL !!!