Reviews for "Castle of Tears: Bloodlines"

Umm...Endorku....

WHY DID YOU RATE THIS A ZERO!?!

I WOULD RATE THIS A TEN OVER THERE

pretty good :D

gotta say, pretty awesome

Hot song!

This one is on my favourites list for quite some time now.
Today I stumbled over a song called "DigiE - Castelvania II Castle of Tears OC ReMix" while listening to a internet radio stream.
I recorded it because I recognized this version as yours from Newgrounds.
Then I used WaveLab to compare the audio track with your version.
Well, it's a perfect match!

But because I have not found the "DigiE"-version on music portals, streaming portals or Youtube with an earlier upload date than september 2008, I assume that your version here is the original.

So keep it up!

5/5
9/10
+ allready faved
+ allready DLd

NemesisTheory responds:

For the record, DigiE, that's us (NT and friends). :)

We're always happy to hear that people like this song, it's one of our favorites as well and pretty hard to top... but we're always trying to make new epic vg remixes to put on OCR. =]

Thanks for the vote and support! <3

stolen or allowed by another user?

This was either stolen or you had the rights to remix it, because ive already seen this on another site from where it came from originally. If you made this, great, if not, then this should not get ANY credit to you. besides, I enjoyed your more original songs like, " Rose at Twilight" wayyyy better than this. I WILL give you credit for a remade version of this OC Remix version, however, as it shows clarity better than the original, and it was softer than this.

all in all, nobody can do better than the OC Remix group, but the effort shows you care about the music, and thats what matters more. 4/10 stars

I just left a review for the first one

and this blows it the hell away! keep it up and dont stop now!