Reviews for "Castle of Tears: Bloodlines"

amazing...onnly i can say is amazing...

i can sense at the start final fantasy 6, after that in 1:10 castlevania, and later idk what game it is, but the song is amazing, nice job NemesisTheory :)

final fantasy? :o can't hear that myself. XD

but thank you! :D

FUC... can i say that... mmm

thia song is pure epicness though listemning to it i thought that the last 2 minutes of the song couldve been a completly different ahh but what do i know... not much... BTW if you could msg me what music program do you use... i use Cubase SX (in case you were wondering)

NemesisTheory responds:

thanks, and yes, the last two minutes could've been a remix on it's own, but we felt adding it would give it a certain edge or something XD

I use FL Studio 8!

I LIKES IT

But it somehow reminded me of a remix made by someone with the alias (nickname) S.S.H.

Anyways, great work. Another newgrounds soundtrack in my computer...

NemesisTheory responds:

Saitama definitely has a more rock version than this. XD He sticks to the original sound a lot more too, I think we were more inspired by the Cradle of Filth version than him. His version totally rocks though! I still have it on my IPod. XD

anyway thanks <3

Holy !

That was absolutely amazing. Definitely the best music I've heard on Newgrounds so far. It had Chrystal clear sounds, It was long, It was all round perfect. I also liked the fact that It merged very well;

What I mean is if it was breaking into another beat or whatever, It merged into it easily and nicely. Rather than having a new beat thudding at you. It's really just a great twist on the original, And its overall a really well done mix. Keep 'em coming.

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks! I wouldn't go as far as saying it's the best.. you will definitely find better very fast. :D

I'm glad you enjoyed it. ;o

Nicceeee

Really good remix of bloody tears I play it on Stepmania all the time and I rather liked this... I must say the faster BPM really Suits it, And its got a soothing effect too.. Really nice work mate best video game mix I've heard on here in quite a while :)

Thank you! :D