Reviews for "Castle of Tears: Bloodlines"

Very nice man!!!!

But i feel the guitar was just a little trampled by the techno, maybe it could be a little bit louder.

very nice! 5/5

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

OMG yes a techno remix of bloody tears!

Epic

I'm speechless, keep up the good work!

Orgasmic

I'm sorry I keep using orgasmic in my reviews of your songs, but it's just so fitting =P

I'm a long time Castlevania fan, I've always enjoyed the series for it's own worth and this really caught my attention. I'm just simply blown away in every aspect. I truly feel my review isn't even worthy, to be honest. The melody, the harmony, the synth, everything about this just makes me want to get up and dance. It's safe to say you've pretty much mastered the techno/electronica genre as far as I'm concerned. ^_^

I feel like all I do is praise and no criticism, but it's not really my place to do so. You make astonishing music and I have no right or knowledge to be able to criticize anything. I ramble on, for that I apologize. I'll try and end this.

You've done Castlevania proud! and know that I downloaded this beauty ;)
The length of the song is a nice addition to and even when looping is barely noticeable at all.

You really brighten up the dullness of Newgrounds audio portal.
It's good to have you here :D
Keep up the fantastic work!
5/5
10/10
~Andrew

Fantastic

very good song i just have 1 question is it possible to download the hole song i keep trying to do so but i only get 47 seconds into the song and it stops.
p.s i only want to download it to my phone/mp3 player to listen to i do not intend on using it anywhere else.