Reviews for "++ The Journey Begins ++"

It's mine! All mine! *hugs*

This is soooooo uplifting! It's pissing down with rain outside, it's blowing a gale as well and all I can think is YAY! This song is on a loop! I can totally see this fitting into the start of an RPG/adventure setting, bu the only thing i've got against RPG's and stuff is that the songs gradually get more and more moody throughout the game until at the end it sounds like it was thrown together in 5 minutes, and seeing as music makes a game I rarely ever complete a game as I think 'I want to go back to the start again!' Anyhoo's, this song is brilliant, and having ben created by a master of music such as yourself I really should appreciate it a whole lot more... It loops pretty fine well to, but can I just ask how many instruments you used in this song, I count 3-5 but i'm really crap at this whole instruments business.

Hammerypart says: Mmmm...OH! I've got it! *hugs Josh*! See, that's artist appreciation right there! Downloaded too!

kelwynshade responds:

Hahaha. It's definatly appreciation in my book. I'll have to go back and look, but it's not many instruments at all. I actually limited myself on purpose. I didn't want to go too overboard so I could keep the 'old RPG' feel to it.

If you also think music is a huge part of the game, play Chrono Trigger if you haven't already. Great game and great music all the way through.

Thanks for the great review.

Cool

It sounds really nice, maybe like something in maplestory ^_^

OMG you play Harvest moon? (the farming one?) OMG I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO PLAYED THAT ^_^

kelwynshade responds:

Haha, Maplestory is great too!

Haha

This sounds like a song in Harvest moon. I LOVE that game, and it would totally fit if you know what I mean ^.^ ( meaning you have played those games before )
the loop really is great, and I like the way it sounds when it ends and then starts. That one sort of 'lag' it gets, its nifty.

kelwynshade responds:

Harvest Moon is a great series!

Glad you liked it.

Wow

Very nice. It sounds great, loops well, and seems like it would fit almost any lighthearted game.

Its moderate.

I can see how this can fit into an RPG.Its a little bit too repetitive but it loops very well.