Reviews for "++ The Journey Begins ++"

you know..

I probably wouldn't listen to this on my Ipod, but this would work well for its intended purpose. It is mildly uptempo and upbeat, but not uber climactic.

Good deal. Thanks.

You Should Apply for a Job

This would go Perfect for an RPG most RPG Tutorials are boring and Bland unlike this beutiful Arrngement

You should go get a Job for a Gamming company

P.S. this song kina reminds me of Donkey Kong Counrty 2 for some reason

kelwynshade responds:

Well, that's definatly the plan for the future. Hopefully it somehow works out once school finishes up.

Now here's somethin new...

I'm pretty sure this is the first happy song you've created...EVER. Strangely enoug it sounds good, lol. When I first listened to it, I immediately noticed the bass progression. To me it really sets the tone for the song. I also noticed all the subtle changes in the drums throughout the song as well, which I equally enjoyed. And as always, you somehow manage to throw a flute in a song and manage to make it fit perfectly. The only real gripe I have is that you suck at street fighter 3 and i'm tired of whoopin your ass. maybe you should consider learnin another character or pickin up a strategy guide or somethin, cuz pat pwns joo!

lulz...

kelwynshade responds:

lulz 0mG d00dz0rz. I ttly pwn joo w akuma!

but seriously, you suck at Street FIghter Third Strike and should consider something more up your alley like, let's say, Barbie Horse Adventures.

I'm a sucker for throwing at least one of three things in almost all of my compositions. Choir, Piano, or the flute. Glad you like it man. We need to jump back on some KTR projects.

nice feel to it!

i like it, it's different and original, and has a nice beat to it without being overdone

kelwynshade responds:

Thanks for checking it out and taking the time to say you like it.

More stuff always on the way.

You've caught the essance perfectly

This is perfect man! It really does sound like something out of a RPG.

ps: hoggofhalos. You mean a guy with SPIKEY blue hair with a wooden sword. lol. always whte spikey hair.

kelwynshade responds:

Haha, the typical RPG beginning stereotype. Classic.