Reviews for "BoF 2 - Memories Remix"

blows mine away :(

I have a remix of Memories siting on my computer but its too crappy and I would be embarassed to submit it. But this was and still is a masterpiece. all of instruments fit together perfectly. The harpsichord you had going in the middle was a perfect choice for the part....

T_T while listening

?Random?

kelwynshade responds:

You should never feel embarrassed to post your work. People will give you good constructive criticism if you ask for it.

I'm happy you liked this one. Thanks for the review.

OMG!

Oh My God!..... this song makes me cry and brings back some happy memories also some bad ones like how happy i was with my cat before it ran away and my dog only just 3 days ago *Cry* *Sniff* i had him since he was born and i only had him for 3 months before he got run over T_T (crap i don't usually cry just by writing) any way *Sniff* good song its really good 10/10! XD

poor animals =(

Very moving.

I usually don't hand out many 10's, but this is a true masterpiece. I would definitely be proud of yourself if I were you. I can't critque it because I can't find one thing wrong with it. Also, usually I don't give 10's to people who don't make their exact own piece, but this is moving me and I love it, so great job!

kelwynshade responds:

I appreciate it. I put quite a bit of time in this one. My wife is very pleased with the results.

Feel free to check out my other work if you liked this one. I usually don't do remix stuff, but I do have the occasional remixed song here and there.

Thanks for the comments.

Thank you.

For giving me a happy place. :)

Sure thing =)