Reviews for "BoF 2 - Memories Remix"

Never played.

I have never played the game this was for but

AWESOME JOB !!

Thanks =)

Breath of fire 2...

The remarkable SNES days ..man... the time where I had no worries and carefree gaming^_^

Gives you a sorta castle attitude, and a cheery way to look at it:]

You did this great man, picks up where it should and mellows out in perfect fashion. Said this before and it may seem like I'm repeating myself, but your melodies are exact and really capture the mood of the original.

Nothing else to say, you're one of the greats on Newgrounds.
5/5
~andrew

kelwynshade responds:

Thanks again man. I appreciate the comments!

pretty cool

it took me a few moments but i finally remembered where this was played,it was in front of that dragon wasn't it? anyway this is really good, keep it up

kelwynshade responds:

Yes. When you're still a child and the game is in black & white you stumble upon the dragon corpse guarding a cave while searching for your sister. The music starts and the game turns to color.

great

well ive never played that series but i know where your coming from and i can tell you put a lot of work in it

kelwynshade responds:

Thanks for checking it out and for the review!

Hahahahahahaaaar!

Yeaaaaah, good times, the first time I let someone listen to this they stared at me for like a minute straight before bursting out laughing for absolutely ages, after that it soon got around that I actaully have a soul and i'm not a heartless bugger. To which almost everyone was like 'OMIGODNOWAYWHATTHECRAP?!?' to, so yeah, thanks a lot....I dunno whether I'm being sarcastic or not yet. Oh yeah...a review....Very relaxing meoldy, calming and it definately pulls at the old heart strings...wait I have one of those? Oh yeah, I think....I think that at some point you should make a song with actual vocals, quite possibly supplied by the aforementioned wife. just to see what people think of it, or have you already done that?

Hammerypart says: I really thought the whole 'Emotions' thing was beyond the male people, guess I'm wrong then. Cya later!

kelwynshade responds:

Emotions are beyond the male gender?

Never.

I'm not exactly sure where your review was going, but I think it's a good one =)

Glad you liked it.