Reviews for "BoF 2 - Memories Remix"

pretty cool

it took me a few moments but i finally remembered where this was played,it was in front of that dragon wasn't it? anyway this is really good, keep it up

kelwynshade responds:

Yes. When you're still a child and the game is in black & white you stumble upon the dragon corpse guarding a cave while searching for your sister. The music starts and the game turns to color.

I'll bring back the 10s!!!

This is very moving. I like the fact that you made this for your wife. Also, this makes me very happy! :) LOVE IT! Keep it up!
10/10
5/5

kelwynshade responds:

Thank you. Glad you liked this.

this is obviously amazing so...

i don't know why someone would give it a zero? very calming and its really cute that you wrote it for you wife. keep up the good work.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Very Nice, I think your wife will love it

I remember bout a year ago, a dude wrote a song for his wife and it was freaking amazing, April 3rd 2008 I hear this and if you only see me right now, I'd be giving you a standing ovation. This is a great song, and I think because you did it for someone you love, you put the effort into it, and it shows. Congratulations buddy, you did a great job.

p.s- after making this, who knows you may get lucky ;) lol.

kelwynshade responds:

haha, I better get yummies every day for the rest of my life....

...I know, keep dreaming.

Oooo, pachebel

I can't spell his name, but it sounds like Pachabels Cannon... which I love. So anything sounding close to it is awesome... which this piece is! Mind if I ask what Breath of Fire is?... nm I'll google it :P

Keep it REaL,