For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "BoF 2 - Memories Remix"

Hahahahahahaaaar!

Yeaaaaah, good times, the first time I let someone listen to this they stared at me for like a minute straight before bursting out laughing for absolutely ages, after that it soon got around that I actaully have a soul and i'm not a heartless bugger. To which almost everyone was like 'OMIGODNOWAYWHATTHECRAP?!?' to, so yeah, thanks a lot....I dunno whether I'm being sarcastic or not yet. Oh yeah...a review....Very relaxing meoldy, calming and it definately pulls at the old heart strings...wait I have one of those? Oh yeah, I think....I think that at some point you should make a song with actual vocals, quite possibly supplied by the aforementioned wife. just to see what people think of it, or have you already done that?

Hammerypart says: I really thought the whole 'Emotions' thing was beyond the male people, guess I'm wrong then. Cya later!

kelwynshade responds:

Emotions are beyond the male gender?

Never.

I'm not exactly sure where your review was going, but I think it's a good one =)

Glad you liked it.

Memories indeed

Breath of fire 2... one of my fav games. Glad it still gets some love, this song brings back good memories. =]

kelwynshade responds:

Good memories, indeed. I pumped a crap load of hours in that game back then.

Dude, I LOVE Breath of Fire!

Great track. I've played BoF 1-4. Which was your fav? Anyway, nice tune. I'm glad you put it up!

kelwynshade responds:

I've played em all, including the horrible PS2 BoF. honestly, something about Breath of Fire 3 really caught me. Probably the upgrade in graphics and sound is what did it, but I really enjoyed it.

Glad you liked the remix.

Beautiful Memories

Wow, I remember playing this game and listening to this theme. Your remix is fantastic! It is really calming. It brings back so many memories about bow, rand etc. lol. I actually only played BoF2, andI liked it a lot.

kelwynshade responds:

It really was such an awesome game. I bought it by chance when I was younger and loved it.

Glad you liked the remix.

GOOd

Good i love this song !

good deal.