Reviews for "BoF 2 - Memories Remix"

Its *Sigh*Very Soothing.

This is very moving. Alot of memorys pops up in my mind when I hear this.I thank you for making such a delicat peace of work.Aswell as my thanks.

kelwynshade responds:

It's a great piece of music from the game, I just wanted to recreate it in a more 'FULL' sound.

Thanks for checkin it out.

Nice Remix

it does sound familiar like from a video game I dont remember wich one it was so Ill just stick to what the guy below me is saying.

=) thanks.

wow just wow...

taking in mind that the origonal(sp) song is famous and made millions i would firstly like to say how amazing it is because in my mind its far better than the first version and also how diferent it is to the first.some people could put a faster beat on it and call it a remix but this uses a realy good blend of sounds and a clever mind to make the song pan out into a realy peaceful and beautiful peace of work

kelwynshade responds:

Thanks for the comments. I really enjoy the original and tried to amp it up with not only a fuller sound, but add a small twist to it as well.

Glad you liked it!

Very Nice.

You did a great job with this.

It's odd because the beginning sounds like a riff from the ending theme of SMB2,listen to the ending theme if you haven't,you'll understand the connection.

Wonderful.

Peaceful and soothing as always, you made some calming tracks my man, that's always good to hear.