Reviews for "BoF 2 - Memories Remix"

pretty cool

it took me a few moments but i finally remembered where this was played,it was in front of that dragon wasn't it? anyway this is really good, keep it up

kelwynshade responds:

Yes. When you're still a child and the game is in black & white you stumble upon the dragon corpse guarding a cave while searching for your sister. The music starts and the game turns to color.

Breath of fire 2...

The remarkable SNES days ..man... the time where I had no worries and carefree gaming^_^

Gives you a sorta castle attitude, and a cheery way to look at it:]

You did this great man, picks up where it should and mellows out in perfect fashion. Said this before and it may seem like I'm repeating myself, but your melodies are exact and really capture the mood of the original.

Nothing else to say, you're one of the greats on Newgrounds.
5/5
~andrew

kelwynshade responds:

Thanks again man. I appreciate the comments!

i like it

this is awesome

rock'n

Very Nice, I think your wife will love it

I remember bout a year ago, a dude wrote a song for his wife and it was freaking amazing, April 3rd 2008 I hear this and if you only see me right now, I'd be giving you a standing ovation. This is a great song, and I think because you did it for someone you love, you put the effort into it, and it shows. Congratulations buddy, you did a great job.

p.s- after making this, who knows you may get lucky ;) lol.

kelwynshade responds:

haha, I better get yummies every day for the rest of my life....

...I know, keep dreaming.

The best BoF ever heard...

..by me that is. But it's amazing!

Thanks.