Reviews for "Canon (Soft-trance remix)"

thank you..and good song

thank you, you have just inspired me to do a canon mix
will work on in today

well down to your review
very nicely done
loved the piano's and the basline
nice and soft..melodious
loved both the lead keys..and drum line !!!

NO PROBLEMS AT ALL
two thumbs up !!!

-tanky

c-choirboy responds:

Thanks a lot man! hope you do a nice work with your remix so I can vote on it!

I have been wanting to do or at least hear a canon remix just like this one for a while now. I have lacked the equipment and programs to make a good one, but this just what i wanted to do. Once i get my own stuff i wil make my own remix of it because its such a great melody. Anyways, thanks for doing this, its great. Keep it up.
10/10 5/5

c-choirboy responds:

all right! Thanks for the nice review!
I hope your version of canon becomes the best one (after mine ) =D

AAWWEESSOOMMEE

Beautiful... No extra instruments needed and the volume is just perfect. Did you play the piano? Because I play just like that :) Looks like you pressed down the slur pedal. Just perfect for me man. I love music that are soft and sad. Thanks

c-choirboy responds:

I'm happy that you liked my work. No i did not play the piano on this version, these sounds are from a program called Fruity Loops. But I like to play the song on my keyboard. I love to play the melody. That's why I allways wanted to do a remix of it.

Very cool!

I like this song. JerryC's version is pretty good, but I think this sounds awesome! I will listen and review your songs if you make more! I'm not sure who actually started this whole Canon rock trend, I think it was JerryC, but I'm glad I found something like this because I really enjoyed listening to this, and not some guitar!

c-choirboy responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. I'll try to do some more songs as soon as possible.
I don't know either who started the canon trend, but I've always loved this song because of the wonderful melody and I just had to make a nice remix of this song =D

awesome

this song is equally good if not better then the guy on youtube lol

c-choirboy responds:

Thanks a lot! But I think Jerry Cs version is supergood! I don't think this version is as good as his, but I'm glad that people appreciate this version so much.