Be a Supporter!

The Call Of Duty World At War Clan

  • 66,478 Views
  • 1,358 Replies
New Topic
jtm17
jtm17
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-15 14:59:15

Cheers Darksoldier and BobbaQ for playing with meh


PS3 Online Lounge!
Sig Made By Loogiesquared!
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1195071 <<< WIN. <3

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-15 15:25:30

OMG HOLY SHIT GUYS

i actually got my mum's debit card to work on the PS Store, so i should be able to buy the map pack next week when i get money to pay her to buy it for me!


PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
Timex247
Timex247
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-15 18:58:02

List Update, Heaven, So I can add clan members?


This Signature is here to remind you when my post ends.
It's not very cool, though.

HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-15 22:53:23

At 4/15/09 06:58 PM, Timex247 wrote: List Update, Heaven, So I can add clan members?

go back of a few pages to see it... my computer is dead... I can't post it.

Quinny
Quinny
  • Member since: Nov. 15, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-16 06:14:49

At 4/15/09 02:59 PM, jtm17 wrote: Cheers Darksoldier and BobbaQ for playing with meh

That's OK dude :) I should be on tonight if your up for it.


TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-16 12:28:17

At 4/16/09 06:14 AM, BobbaQ wrote:
At 4/15/09 02:59 PM, jtm17 wrote: Cheers Darksoldier and BobbaQ for playing with meh
That's OK dude :) I should be on tonight if your up for it.

Play with me :(

And I'm working on some project for the clan. I'll make a post about it later, tell me guys if you are interrested.

B4gle
B4gle
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-16 17:48:17

At 4/16/09 12:28 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
And I'm working on some project for the clan. I'll make a post about it later, tell me guys if you are interrested.

What kind of project? let me know if I can help eh


You have to draw the line of determination from desperation. What is truly yours would eventually be yours, and what is not, no matter how hard you try, will never be.

BBS Signature
jtm17
jtm17
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-16 17:56:18

Sure Heaven I can help/play with you

"Hey Gorgeous" <<< Bob? Wtf!


PS3 Online Lounge!
Sig Made By Loogiesquared!
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1195071 <<< WIN. <3

BBS Signature
Bryan
Bryan
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-16 17:57:06

At 4/16/09 05:56 PM, jtm17 wrote: Sure Heaven I can help/play with you

"Hey Gorgeous" <<< Bob? Wtf!

I did not just understand any of that post.


BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-18 02:22:15

At 4/16/09 05:48 PM, B4gle wrote:
At 4/16/09 12:28 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
And I'm working on some project for the clan. I'll make a post about it later, tell me guys if you are interrested.
What kind of project? let me know if I can help eh

You could do it for the 360 if there is enough guys online, caring about it.

I was thinking about spliting the clan members into two teams (2 teams per division)

And for the next week or two, we would play matches against each other (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, ...)
only on Team deathmatch. Each time a team gets a win it gives a precise amount of point to the team who won. If it was a 1 on 1, it gives the winning team, 1 point. If it was a 2 on 2, it gives the winning team, 2 points and so on. Both teams would have to agree on the choice of the map. It would be 10 minutes matches with unlimited number of points (we could change this rule if you guys disagree with it).

Anyway... thoughts ???

TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-18 18:32:50

Sounds Fun Always count me in Duff. Let me know if ya need me to do anything.


Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution
Governor of the ZSC
PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature
NeonFlame126
NeonFlame126
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-18 19:22:10

These are the classes I use most often.

Sniper:
Springfield w/Scope
Magnum
Sticky grenade
Tabum gas
Brandolier
Stopping power
Dead Silence
Maps used in;
Cliffside
Hanger
Upheaval

Machine gun:
Type 99 w/Aperture
Magnum
Sticky Grenade
Tabum gas
Brandolier
Stooping Power
Deep Impact
Maps used in;
All of them

Rifle:
SVT
Magnum
Sticky Grenade
Tabum gas
Brandolier
Stooping Power
Deep Impact
Maps used in;
All of them


You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü
"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-18 20:54:01

At 4/18/09 06:32 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Sounds Fun Always count me in Duff. Let me know if ya need me to do anything.

I've already made the teams, but I need to know who would participate.

chrisG755
chrisG755
  • Member since: Oct. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-19 15:19:13

Heres me holding a PPSH!

The Call Of Duty World At War Clan


Call of Duty Modern Warfare Clan | Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

BBS Signature
B4gle
B4gle
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-19 15:41:28

At 4/19/09 03:19 PM, chrisG755 wrote: Heres me holding a PPSH!

Dude, thats awesome. Where did you go to get to do that? That seems pretty cool :)

And no , sorry duff, there probably won't be enough users for the 360 to do something like that for our system because most NG'ers for the 360 just change their clan tag to NG and just play whenever without checking for tournaments on the clan or whatever.

*sigh* somtimes I wonder if I should of got a PS3 ..


You have to draw the line of determination from desperation. What is truly yours would eventually be yours, and what is not, no matter how hard you try, will never be.

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-19 15:55:14

At 4/19/09 03:19 PM, chrisG755 wrote: Heres me holding a PPSH!

Pretty nice :)
I really just hope you didn't fire it, holding it the way you are doing it on the picture :P

It was also very nice to play with a couple users at the same time yesterday. It feels like we had not did this since Modern Warfare.

chrisG755
chrisG755
  • Member since: Oct. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-19 16:11:57

At 4/19/09 03:55 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 4/19/09 03:19 PM, chrisG755 wrote: Heres me holding a PPSH!
Pretty nice :)
I really just hope you didn't fire it, holding it the way you are doing it on the picture :P

It was also very nice to play with a couple users at the same time yesterday. It feels like we had not did this since Modern Warfare.

There was a man there from the Army, he said that collectors like himself use them often and that when using them holding it, Just cause the dudes on WaW hold it like they do its true your meant to fire it like this.


Call of Duty Modern Warfare Clan | Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-19 22:05:37

At 4/19/09 04:11 PM, chrisG755 wrote:
At 4/19/09 03:55 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 4/19/09 03:19 PM, chrisG755 wrote: Heres me holding a PPSH!
Pretty nice :)
I really just hope you didn't fire it, holding it the way you are doing it on the picture :P

It was also very nice to play with a couple users at the same time yesterday. It feels like we had not did this since Modern Warfare.
There was a man there from the Army, he said that collectors like himself use them often and that when using them holding it, Just cause the dudes on WaW hold it like they do its true your meant to fire it like this.

Your post is not making a lot of sense...

are you saying that the way you were holding it, is the correct way to do so?

chrisG755
chrisG755
  • Member since: Oct. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-20 04:43:36

lol, No but a Man from the Army told me to hold it that way and i didn't wanna argue. lol
He said it was fine either way, just that the Barrel can get to hot to hold, so holding the Drum is an Alternative.


Call of Duty Modern Warfare Clan | Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

BBS Signature
Jack
Jack
  • Member since: Apr. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Movie Buff
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-20 05:01:12

Has anyone actually been able to complete the game on the Veteran difficulty?

I've completed around 3-4 missions.

It'd be a lot easier if there wasn't so many fucking grenades.


Baby Britain.
Xbox Live Gamertag: JackFrustration - PSN: JackSawyer

BBS Signature
Quinny
Quinny
  • Member since: Nov. 15, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-20 08:10:10

At 4/20/09 05:01 AM, Jack wrote: Has anyone actually been able to complete the game on the Veteran difficulty?

I've completed around 3-4 missions.

It'd be a lot easier if there wasn't so many fucking grenades.

I can't get past the Seelow Heights level. It's too hard, fuck you Treyarch :'(


TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-20 16:19:53

At 4/19/09 10:05 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 4/19/09 04:11 PM, chrisG755 wrote:
At 4/19/09 03:55 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 4/19/09 03:19 PM, chrisG755 wrote: Heres me holding a PPSH!
Pretty nice :)
I really just hope you didn't fire it, holding it the way you are doing it on the picture :P

It was also very nice to play with a couple users at the same time yesterday. It feels like we had not did this since Modern Warfare.
Your post is not making a lot of sense...

are you saying that the way you were holding it, is the correct way to do so?

Ya and he is wrong, i dont care what someone told you you have no control over the gun if you hold it like that.


Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution
Governor of the ZSC
PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-20 16:21:29

Should have moved up a page... anyway.

I am the Only one i know on here that has Beat WAW on Veteran, and Platinum it.


Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution
Governor of the ZSC
PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-20 20:35:36

At 4/20/09 04:19 PM, TheRipper00 wrote:
At 4/19/09 10:05 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 4/19/09 04:11 PM, chrisG755 wrote:
are you saying that the way you were holding it, is the correct way to do so?
Ya and he is wrong, i dont care what someone told you you have no control over the gun if you hold it like that.

Yes, really...
How are you supposed to control the recoil if your holding it this way?

Jack
Jack
  • Member since: Apr. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Movie Buff
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-20 20:48:35

At 4/20/09 08:10 AM, BobbaQ wrote:
At 4/20/09 05:01 AM, Jack wrote: Has anyone actually been able to complete the game on the Veteran difficulty?

I've completed around 3-4 missions.

It'd be a lot easier if there wasn't so many fucking grenades.
I can't get past the Seelow Heights level. It's too hard, fuck you Treyarch :'(

I got about half way though that level. There's too many enemies on screen for you to take out.

I've now given up.

It's such a pain in the arse.

Baby Britain.
Xbox Live Gamertag: JackFrustration - PSN: JackSawyer

BBS Signature
PadreBueno
PadreBueno
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-21 17:09:56

sup boiiiiis! theres been a rumor (teh lulz) that there will be more dlc. AND IT WILL INCLUDE WEAPPONS!!
which would u like to see???


Gamer Tag: General Gasher
My fourm is at www.HackersHub.aceboards.com the first ten members are mods! I really need members Guys help me out!

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-21 17:23:32

At 4/20/09 05:01 AM, Jack wrote: Has anyone actually been able to complete the game on the Veteran difficulty?

I've completed around 3-4 missions.

It'd be a lot easier if there wasn't so many fucking grenades.

I've done the first two missions, and Vendetta.

It would also help if your teammates didnt go 'LOL WE'LL STAY BEHIND AND LET MILLER/PETRENKO DO ALL THE WORK AND WONT BOTHER SHOOTING ANY ENEMIES'


PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
NeonFlame126
NeonFlame126
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-21 17:42:45

god, I fucking hate Vandetta.

"Lol, let's waste 2000 gallons of flamethrower fuel to kill two people. Let's also use 15+ people to surround the burning building we're using flamethrowers against."

douchebags.


You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü
"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-22 15:06:24

Bought the map pack, and I'll try them out later.


PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-22 20:55:17

At 4/22/09 03:06 PM, ShadowWest wrote: Bought the map pack, and I'll try them out later.

Great. You'll love the Zombie Map if you liked the first one :)