00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Yevs just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Call Of Duty World At War Clan

87,067 Views | 1,199 Replies

As some of you guys may know, I have been the leader of The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter for the last year.

Soon, World At War will be out in stores and since the project of the Call of Duty 4 Clan worked so well here on Newgrounds, I am starting a whole new clan project with all of those who are willing to join the clan.

The Clan will have four divisions, PS3, Xbox360, PC and Wii.
I will need leaders for all those division.
We will hold a list of all the members, organize tournaments, play on GameBattles and a lot of other things.

I will also need generals for the divisions.

Oh, and btw, the clan tag is [NewG]
and all the actual rules of the BBS apply here.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-11 18:31:53

At 11/11/08 04:04 AM, benjadaninja wrote: First member-ish! I will officially join once I pick up a copy of the game, and when my mom un-grounds me from video games.
I'll just be playing at Roadstar's once and a while now.

I bought WaW today, and I'll be starting to kick some asses right away :)
Hope to see all the CoD4 clan join the party :)

So here is the first rosters list :)

Official Newgrounds Call of Duty 5: World At War Headquarters List

Ng name - CoD:WAW name

--- PS3 ---

Division Leader

HeavenDuff - HeavenDuff

General

Major

First Lieutenant

Sergeant Major

Sergeant

Corporal

Private

benjadaninja - UncleBenja

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-11 18:50:50

I just got it for the Wii, and I love it. This is the first real shooter for the Wii, and it's been worth the wait. Count me in.

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-11 19:29:40

At 11/11/08 06:50 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote: I just got it for the Wii, and I love it. This is the first real shooter for the Wii, and it's been worth the wait. Count me in.

we will need you to give us your online name :)

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-11 21:00:32

At 11/11/08 01:29 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: As some of you guys may know, I have been the leader of The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter for the last year.

Soon, World At War will be out in stores and since the project of the Call of Duty 4 Clan worked so well here on Newgrounds, I am starting a whole new clan project with all of those who are willing to join the clan.

We will hold a list of all the members, organize tournaments, play on GameBattles and a lot of other things.

I will also need generals for the divisions.

Oh, and btw, the clan tag is [NewG]
and all the actual rules of the BBS apply here.

When I get Call of duty World at War, I'll join up with this crew as I did with the old one, but if there is some unknown reason why I can't get it, just come and visit on COD4 :(

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-11 21:06:44

At 11/11/08 08:19 PM, Torkelson wrote: As soon as my PS3 is fixed, World at War is the first game on my list to get...

Just to reiterate... My PS3 tag is Tork14 and i will be on ASAP...

Cant' wait to get some intense matches going again...... lucky bastards....

welcome in :)

the game's just awesome.
I'm playing with GrotesqueOne and pympdaddy right now :)

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-11 21:47:14

Why hello darlings! The game isn't out here until Friday but make me a member anyway. Also, has anyone here got or getting the version in the metal box? Because I'am ^^. Can you make me an officer Heaven? You'll do it because you love me ;)

Here's hoping co-op is as awesome as it looked when I saw it.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-11 21:59:44

At 11/11/08 09:47 PM, BobbaQ wrote: Why hello darlings! The game isn't out here until Friday but make me a member anyway. Also, has anyone here got or getting the version in the metal box? Because I'am ^^. Can you make me an officer Heaven? You'll do it because you love me ;)

Here's hoping co-op is as awesome as it looked when I saw it.

if you are as active as you were in the cod4 hq, you'll rank up really fast :)

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-11 22:15:19

At 11/11/08 09:59 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: if you are as active as you were in the cod4 hq, you'll rank up really fast :)

You mean I'm a sodding private again?! Damn and blast!

Just kidding, obviously...
Or am I?

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-11 22:22:57

Sha-Booya Bitch Count meh in i'm getting it tommorrw can't wait........................am i a private again or do i get to stay general

=)

well have fun without me and just to let you guys know i mic is currently KIA

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-11 23:10:22

At 11/11/08 10:22 PM, TheUnknownVoice wrote: Sha-Booya Bitch Count meh in i'm getting it tommorrw can't wait........................am i a private again or do i get to stay general

=)

well have fun without me and just to let you guys know i mic is currently KIA

>:(

You won't have your ranks until you guys actually buy the game :P

But I'll make you a general for sure if you can still help me with all the clan work :)

--- PS3 ---

Division Leader

HeavenDuff - HeavenDuff

General

Major

First Lieutenant

Sergeant Major

Sergeant

Corporal

Private

Torkelson - Tork14
TheUnKnownVoice - TheUnKnownVoice
BobbaQ - KillSwitch_Bob

--- XBOX360 ---

Division Leader

General

Major

First Lieutenant

Sergeant Major

Sergeant

Corporal

Private

SpamBurger - Double 0 z

--- PC ---

Division Leader

General

Major

First Lieutenant

Sergeant Major

Sergeant

Corporal

Private

--- Wii ---

Division Leader

General

Major

First Lieutenant

Sergeant Major

Sergeant

Corporal

Private

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-12 15:29:31

Hey guys, I bought the game and played it last night for the first time. I was a big COD4 guy but never joined a Clan, and I'd be very interested in joining up. Please email me at wes.granger@yahoo.com and let me know what all I need to do.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-12 16:27:40

At 11/11/08 07:29 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 11/11/08 06:50 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote: I just got it for the Wii, and I love it. This is the first real shooter for the Wii, and it's been worth the wait. Count me in.

As soon as I can set it up and get it going for my Wii my name will be NeonFlame126. I'll post here again when that is. Feel free to put me on hold for the roster until that time.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-12 16:41:22

At 11/12/08 03:29 PM, Grangers710 wrote: Hey guys, I bought the game and played it last night for the first time. I was a big COD4 guy but never joined a Clan, and I'd be very interested in joining up. Please email me at wes.granger@yahoo.com and let me know what all I need to do.

OH, and my PS3 name is: granger710. I'll be sending out invites to you PS3 guys tonight sometime

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-12 16:48:12

Hello Douches, I will dam well be in the Crew still....as soon as i get the Fucking game. Who knows when that will be. Till then i will be on COD4

Get your Practice in Boys, I plan on taking the COD:WAW Title as well.
Lookin at you Heaven and Unknown

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-12 18:28:54

I got CoD WaW yesterday and i wanna join ur clan. My xbox live gamertag is: kaulme93 Is everyone in this thread just all gonna be in the same clan? please respond!

The Call Of Duty World At War Clan

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-12 19:18:06

i made a new name for call of duty world at war i like it more and here it is

The-_-UnKnown-_-

so instead of theunknownvoice put that one for this clan

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-12 19:40:07

At 11/12/08 04:48 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Hello Douches, I will dam well be in the Crew still....as soon as i get the Fucking game. Who knows when that will be. Till then i will be on COD4

Get your Practice in Boys, I plan on taking the COD:WAW Title as well.
Lookin at you Heaven and Unknown

I'll get back on CoD4 sometime just to get back the title.

But you won't get the division title in here :)

At 11/12/08 06:28 PM, kaulme93 wrote: I got CoD WaW yesterday and i wanna join ur clan. My xbox live gamertag is: kaulme93 Is everyone in this thread just all gonna be in the same clan? please respond!

We will all be in the same clan, the Newgrounds clan. Our clan tag is NewG
and yes, just add all the members of your division, and start the fun togeter :)

At 11/12/08 07:09 PM, SpamBurger wrote: So are we going to be having clan matches against other clans on Gamebattles regularly? I really want to find a clan that will play quite often (at least 2-3 times a week).

well, I'm not a 360 user, but if there is enough good members to start a NewG clan on GB, than yes :)
Start the fun.
As you may have understand, I need division leaders to set things up on different systems.
If your willing to get involved in the clan, than I may consider giving you this rank.

At 11/12/08 07:18 PM, TheUnknownVoice wrote: i made a new name for call of duty world at war i like it more and here it is

The-_-UnKnown-_-

so instead of theunknownvoice put that one for this clan

ok mofo

At 11/12/08 04:27 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote:
At 11/11/08 07:29 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
As soon as I can set it up and get it going for my Wii my name will be NeonFlame126. I'll post here again when that is. Feel free to put me on hold for the roster until that time.

I could put you on it already, if you make sure to confirm your online name.

But em, tell me, I need to know if the Wii system will be working with the wii codes or your online name?
I really need some infos on this. Thanks a lot.

--- PS3 ---

Division Leader

HeavenDuff - HeavenDuff

General

Major

First Lieutenant

Sergeant Major

Sergeant

Corporal

Private

Torkelson - Tork14
TheUnKnownVoice - The-_-UnKnown-_-
BobbaQ - KillSwitch_Bob
Grangers710 - Grangers710

--- XBOX360 ---

Division Leader

General

Major

First Lieutenant

Sergeant Major

Sergeant

Corporal

Private

SpamBurger - Double 0 z
kaulme93 - kaulme93

--- PC ---

Division Leader

General

Major

First Lieutenant

Sergeant Major

Sergeant

Corporal

Private

--- Wii ---

Division Leader

General

Major

First Lieutenant

Sergeant Major

Sergeant

Corporal

Private

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-12 20:13:18

Hey, my name online is: granger710 (no s), sorry, I realize its confusing! invites going out soon

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-12 21:41:13

At 11/12/08 08:13 PM, Grangers710 wrote: Hey, my name online is: granger710 (no s), sorry, I realize its confusing! invites going out soon

fixed.

Also, let's start bashing other new games...

Far Cry 2 sucks !!!

what do you guys say?

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-12 22:42:34

Gears 2 sucks!!!!!!!!!!!
wait
maybe
yeah it does!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-13 00:18:57

At 11/12/08 10:42 PM, TheUnknownVoice wrote: Gears 2 sucks!!!!!!!!!!!
wait
maybe
yeah it does!!!!!!!!!!!

when I went to the store the other day to buy WaW I had that discussion with the clerk.
(remember it's in french :O, but you'll understand anyway :P)

Me: Est-ce que je pourrais avoir World At War s'il te plaît ?
Clerk: Ok (he turn back and pick a video game box and give it to me, it was Gears Of War 2)
Me: Non, pas Gears of War, je veux Call Of Duty: World At War, le plus récent Call of Duty.
Clerk to the other clerk: Est-ce qu'on a ça Call Of Duty: Gears Of War ?
Me: (getting a little pissed) Call of Duty: WORLD AT War !!

WAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH !!! SHIT PISS BITCH !!!

If you want a translated version of this terrible fucking story, just ask me :)
I'll be really happy to get myself a +1 Post count :)

Other than this benja, I know that FarCry2 is really making you Cry... no bad joke here...

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-13 09:22:04

Ha Ha. Well I preordered COD5, went to pick it up and found out when I got home that they preordered me the game for 360! I was about to rip off the plastic when I saw the green box and bout had a heart attack. I was freaking pissed cause I had to sit on hold for like an hour to get GameStop to correctly get me the gun code since they had me preordered as a 360 user. Morons! I sent out friend requests to all PS3 users last night on here, but for some reason, Benja wasnt showing up in the system under the name shown. Any ideas?

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-13 10:48:21

You ever thought about making a facebook group? Probably a decent way to get new recruits? Just a thought.

As some of you guys may know, I have been the leader of The Call Of Duty 4 Clan Headquarter for the last year.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-13 12:15:42

I just found a site that explains most of the guns, the attachments, when you get them, and same for perks. If people dont know about this stuff and want to know, let me know and i'll post the website. I'm sure most already have researched, but just let me know!

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-13 13:39:50

Sorry you haven't heard form me for a while but I was to lazy to make any more posts. I'll join the new clan after I get the new COD

Proud Scotsman | PSN: Trystlions | Typing Useless Posts Since 2008

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-13 18:49:15

Whatever happened to the super special gun I'm exposed to get because I preordered the game, anyway?

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-13 18:57:23

At 11/13/08 06:49 PM, jew193 wrote: Whatever happened to the super special gun I'm exposed to get because I preordered the game, anyway?

lol, whoops, sorry. I'm depositing for him, but I forgot to logg out, my bad.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-13 18:58:23

go to www.gamestop.com/gun and put in your info and you'll get your code in an email. The thing is, my understanding is you can only access the gun in multiplayer under the rifleman preset class, you cant add it as a custom class until you legitmately unlock it at level 65 which is gonna take forever to get to! I got my code, but havent used the gun yet cause I couldnt figure out how to access it until I read up on it today.

At 11/13/08 06:49 PM, jew193 wrote: Whatever happened to the super special gun I'm exposed to get because I preordered the game, anyway?

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2008-11-13 19:00:53

I will join

XBox 360 :

GT Jaammiie

Scratch that post on the COD 4 thing I will be getting it soon after release :D

BBS Signature