00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Call Of Duty World At War Clan

86,816 Views | 1,199 Replies

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-21 20:02:56

sup im back

Gamer Tag: General Gasher

My fourm is at www.HackersHub.aceboards.com the first ten members are mods! I really need members Guys help me out!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-22 02:36:29

At 3/21/09 02:34 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:
At 3/21/09 02:10 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Fucking credit card won't work >:(

Lemme buy the maps !!! bitches !!!
I know same, i want the maps badly as hell but damn it i can't use my credit card.

Also, congratz to heaven on getting the 1,000 reply in this thread.

thanks...

it's sad that you had to point out the fact for me to realise it, thanks...
that's a promotion for you :)

Sergeant Major DarkSoldier
sounds nice doesn't it?

I'm playing a lot of NHL2009 these days, but I'm trying to get online with you guys as much as I can :)

PM me if I'm on GH3 or NHL2009, if I'm not really busy or with someone else playing, I'll join you :D

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-22 16:31:38

anyone fancy kicking some arse on TDM later?

I'll be on in about 2 hours, and I haven't played with you guys in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages. and how do you get promoted in this club, may I ask?

oh and I completed that mission where you kill Amsel on Veteran! I got the trophy where you kill all his bodyguards and dog without reloading, but I can't get the trophy for killing Amsel with a pistol =(

At 3/21/09 10:47 AM, DarkSoldier wrote: I can't buy the map pack either. I got the money but just not the stupid credit card and here in Canada we don't have pre-paid cards either...

Sony needs to sort this out. I want these maps already >:(

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-22 17:37:20

At 3/22/09 04:31 PM, ShadowWest wrote: anyone fancy kicking some arse on TDM later?

I'll be on in about 2 hours, and I haven't played with you guys in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages. and how do you get promoted in this club, may I ask?

ANYONE?

I'll be going on in 1 hour.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-22 19:17:40

At 3/21/09 07:55 AM, chubzilla100 wrote:
new zombie mode... hard. very,very,VERY hard, i only got to lv5 (only 3 pepole though)

It's really hard. The best I got to is Level 31. My God there's A LOT of Zombies.

PS3 - Sharpe365 | COD:WaW Clan | Guild Wars Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-22 21:38:14

At 3/21/09 02:34 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:
At 3/21/09 02:10 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Fucking credit card won't work >:(

Lemme buy the maps !!! bitches !!!
I know same, i want the maps badly as hell but damn it i can't use my credit card.

Also, congratz to heaven on getting the 1,000 reply in this thread.

For everyone that can't use a credit card due to your country or can not buy a Xbox points card either, may I suggest buying a prepaid credit card? those are worldwide

My love to the foxes club

JOIN/LISTEN TO NG RADIO!!! you can look it up and hear or subscribe to it for FREE on itunes. just search newgrounds in Itunes store!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-24 14:51:44

new zombeh tonight on ps3 :)

come and play

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-24 16:07:40

I went 18-4 on TDM with the Trenchgun on Castle earlier. I then had some black guys yelling at me and cursing my mother in the pre-game lobby.

lmao

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-24 17:24:27

sweet club man. i got the game for 360. it's pretty sick. i'm youFuzzyJerk.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-24 18:24:35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AowqG6dA1 -E

Out of map glitch on new verruckt nazi zombies map.

I made this video, a new glitch, messege me on youtube, And i'll explain.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-25 16:03:09

I really need to get back into playing CoD again. As soon as I get top 1% then I'll be back a lot more, promise ;)

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-25 18:23:44

At 3/25/09 04:03 PM, BobbaQ wrote: I really need to get back into playing CoD again. As soon as I get top 1% then I'll be back a lot more, promise ;)

I need the freakin map pack !!!
Give it to me !!!
GIMME PRE-PAID CARDS !!!
THERE'S NONE HERE IN QUEBEC !!!

WARRRRGGHHHH !!!

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-25 21:16:12

At 3/25/09 08:14 PM, Grubby wrote: Can you guys convince me why I should buy Call of Duty: World at War?

no... you should wait for Modern Warfare 2...

The game is interresting but not as good as cod4, but maybe you should rent it at first :)

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-25 22:10:16

At 3/25/09 06:23 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 3/25/09 04:03 PM, BobbaQ wrote: I really need to get back into playing CoD again. As soon as I get top 1% then I'll be back a lot more, promise ;)
I need the freakin map pack !!!
Give it to me !!!
GIMME PRE-PAID CARDS !!!
THERE'S NONE HERE IN QUEBEC !!!

I know. Having no pre-paid cards suck.

WARRRRGGHHHH !!!

Hopefully I'll have the map pack by this weekend but now on CoD WaW every time i play a match i end up the on the map pack maps and then after it finishes it's "Match Beginning In" countdown it tells me i don't have the map pack. CoD WaW is going to start to suck if this is the way it's going to be. Well... i guess it'll only suck if you don't have the map pack :P

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-26 07:09:04

Wait a minute... two CoD topics going on at the same time? Shouldn't one of them be locked and all the rest continued in the other topic?

To post or not to post, that's the question.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-26 09:07:22

At 3/26/09 07:12 AM, Eman110 wrote: Theres another WaW crew? GRRREEEAATTT

No the retard is probably talking about the COD 4 headqarters, if there is another waw topic te mods always lock it. If hes talking about the COD4 topic hes an Idiot

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-26 19:48:11

At 3/26/09 09:07 AM, TheRipper00 wrote:
At 3/26/09 07:12 AM, Eman110 wrote: Theres another WaW crew? GRRREEEAATTT
No the retard is probably talking about the COD 4 headqarters, if there is another waw topic te mods always lock it. If hes talking about the COD4 topic hes an Idiot

lol...
ama-zi-zi-zing... like that other dude would say.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-26 22:10:14

At 3/26/09 08:54 PM, B4gle wrote: It's not much of a trailer, but it's something.

so em... call of duty 5... or 6 ???

I'm confused.
I thought they said waw was not cod5

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-28 08:50:37

At 3/26/09 10:10 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 3/26/09 08:54 PM, B4gle wrote: It's not much of a trailer, but it's something.

I'm confused.

I would guess it's something like GTA where you have GTA 3, then san andreas, Then 4

JOIN/LISTEN TO NG RADIO!!! you can look it up and hear or subscribe to it for FREE on itunes. just search newgrounds in Itunes store!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-28 12:15:24

WaW is number 5. I don't care what anybody says. Just because there's a different developer doesn't mean it's not 5.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-28 13:22:09

guys i really need help. i just got to 65 and i have all the guns and perks( Flamethrower pwens but slow) i really want to keep them but i dont know what i should do. should i prestiege or no?
(also what happens when i prestiege?)

When you need me.... I will be there

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-28 15:39:04

At 3/28/09 01:22 PM, goldentank50 wrote: guys i really need help. i just got to 65 and i have all the guns and perks( Flamethrower pwens but slow) i really want to keep them but i dont know what i should do. should i prestiege or no?

Its a good idea to prestige it shows other players your worth, gives you a new icon lets you look at the game as a noob again, and like i found lets you take a look at all the guns at a different perspective,
Also players will think your twice 3rd 4th 5th and so on better than you were before you prestiged,
Look at it this way if i was a 65 people might think i could have got to that rank the moment they saw it, but if prestiage you know some one has actually earned it.

Its also a better idea to prestige on : World At War than it is in : ModernWarfare because you unlock new gun slots which are very useful!.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Clan | Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-28 15:41:35

At 3/28/09 01:22 PM, goldentank50 wrote: guys i really need help. i just got to 65 and i have all the guns and perks( Flamethrower pwens but slow) i really want to keep them but i dont know what i should do. should i prestiege or no?

ooooo i forgot to mention, That you lose all your weapons and perks, however you do not lose your stats, kills, wins, and score,i know it seem stupid but its really worth it and you'l be a lot better than when you started the game because you will have a lot of experience soo you will rank up a lot quicker!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Clan | Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-28 16:20:11

At 3/28/09 01:22 PM, goldentank50 wrote:

Prestige is just more levels that you go through. The benefit of Prestige is unlocking more Custom Class spots so you can make good use of all your perks.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-28 16:25:45

At 3/28/09 12:15 PM, DocSprite wrote: WaW is number 5. I don't care what anybody says. Just because there's a different developer doesn't mean it's not 5.

That really wasn't my point.
But just look at your video game box... on cod4 there's actually the number 4 apperaing on it... and where is the 5 on WaW ?!?
NOWHERE !!!

At 3/28/09 08:50 AM, Nestman12 wrote:
At 3/26/09 10:10 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:

I'm confused.
I would guess it's something like GTA where you have GTA 3, then san andreas, Then 4

That would be the best theory.

I still think that it sucks...

see... when you go and buy Resident Evil 5... your like "Oh yeah I bought the 5th episode of the serie!" and if you have 1,2,3,4 and 5... you think your awesome cause you own them all...

BUT YOU ARE WRONG !!!

You do not have Resident Evil 0
and you also do not have RE Code Veronica and RE Umbrella Chronicles

so Resident Evil 5 is more like the 27th episode of the RE series.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-28 23:28:09

ok guys im going to prestiege now i see all wii division soon.
You better get ready

When you need me.... I will be there

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-29 20:11:49

At 3/29/09 05:01 PM, Bryan wrote: I'm so in. Well, Anyone been on that level where your that russian guy and you have to get the sniper that's in one of the buildings? That was like the hardest fucking level. It took me 15 minutes to finally shoot the damn guy. Running little bastard. So, What's up with you?

We pretty much all went through the campain mode :)

and that mission is so gay...

it takes only 2 seconds for the guy to come out of his hiding spot, aim and shoot...
this guys is probably the greatest sniper the world as ever knew.

I'm going to buy the map pack :)

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-29 21:44:30

it takes only 2 seconds for the guy to come out of his hiding spot, aim and shoot...
this guys is probably the greatest sniper the world as ever knew.

I'm going to buy the map pack :)

OVERPRICED!!!

But fullfilling

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-31 21:30:58

lol sorry for not posting lately, i was in Chigago. NOW let's have a tourny. How bout this sunday for 360. And to mix it up lets have it be all smgs. And the thompson does not suck! an it is for for 360. sorry fro sounding like a dickhole.
Current tournament slots
1-PadreBueno-General Gasher
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
9-
10-
11-
12-
more if possible like in ground war.

Gamer Tag: General Gasher

My fourm is at www.HackersHub.aceboards.com the first ten members are mods! I really need members Guys help me out!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-04-03 16:55:25

I really hope your tournament to be nice guys :)

I got the maps btw, the zombie map alone made it all worth it. It's awesome, but the other maps are really nice too.