00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Call Of Duty World At War Clan

86,811 Views | 1,199 Replies

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-05-15 17:04:15

At 5/13/09 06:24 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote: GT, first of all, NeoTank? Really?

Second, why did you change your tag? Who the hell is [NCO]?

srry bout that i was just testing somthing.
you dont like my new name. i diddent like g tank.

When you need me.... I will be there

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-05-17 13:25:15

Took me two hours to do the 5th campaign mission on Veteran. Only part I kept messing up was the end where you have to defend your position against tanks and shit.

Using the triple25 kept on getting me killed. Bazooka however didn't <3

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-05-17 14:14:24

At 5/17/09 02:01 PM, B4gle wrote: Hm, thats weird. I thought that part was impossible UNLESS you used the Triple25. Congrats though.

Thanks.

And that's what I thought. Then I suddenly remembered about the bazooka spawn which you had to use in the previous section, so I ran there, got the bazooka, ran back and blew up the tanks, and repeated.

Then mission over, trophy earned.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-05-20 14:30:14

i know this is cod5 related but on cod4 howcomes someone hacked my game?

it was like xaxagamexatzmyxpartie

i was liek.....WTF

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-05-20 17:39:21

At 5/20/09 05:08 PM, B4gle wrote:
At 5/20/09 02:30 PM, jtm17 wrote: i know this is cod5 related but on cod4 howcomes someone hacked my game?

it was like xaxagamexatzmyxpartie

i was liek.....WTF
What do you mean someone hacked your game? what happened? I dont understand what your saying

I heard there was some shit happening on the 360 servers...
so people are hacking the game and make it run double or triple speed...

was this fixed?

and I don't think that we ever had that kind of problems on cod4.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-05-20 18:13:11

Fuck me.

I've just has one of those online gaming sessions where nothing goes right.

You join a game where the matches keep ending because of the stupid Host. You join another game but that keeps fucking up. I JUST WANNA PLAY. You finally join a working game but play terribly. You shot an enemy with a couple rounds, they shot you once, you die. People camp EVERYWHERE. Snipers FUCK YOU UP. Stupid teammates. Die please.

I doubt that made any sense but I'm very annoyed.

Baby Britain.

Xbox Live Gamertag: JackFrustration - PSN: JackSawyer

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-05-20 19:23:40

CAPS LOCK : GET READY TO UNLEASH THE FUCKING FURY !!!

Just feel free to never ever post except when you have too much anger to handle.
Son of a bitch >:(

I really do love you though.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-05-22 22:20:52

I'm always up for Some W@W Just add me theunknownvoice, and i would love to play with anybody. How has everybody been? Hopefully great.

Peace Lovin' Dope Bitchez

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-05-23 10:01:38

Got 4 months off now so I'm going to be on more often. If anyone is up for a game then give me a shout :)

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-05-24 11:13:52

This was on COD4 PS3 and i was the host and the game ended itself to lag whats so ever, then when it says at the bottom of the screen "Player X has Left the game" it said something totally differnent and it came up about 100 times, i dont know the psn ID but its happend a few times before.

Sorry Bob that i never play with you, im just to tired, and whenever unknownvoice adds me to a game the party ends!

Oh well.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-05-25 08:23:40

At 5/24/09 11:13 AM, jtm17 wrote: Sorry Bob that i never play with you, im just to tired, and whenever unknownvoice adds me to a game the party ends!

Oh well.

No worries, I still love you ;)

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-05-25 10:01:24

I decided to buy World At War for 360 even though I have it on PS3 because all my mates have the game on 360 so I can play with them now :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-05-26 16:03:56

I Also Heard There was a tourney on COD4 and seeing as Unkown disk isnt working i wonderd if i cud play?

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-05-26 16:06:44

At 5/26/09 04:03 PM, jtm17 wrote: I Also Heard There was a tourney on COD4 and seeing as Unkown disk isnt working i wonderd if i cud play?

Yes, you can ply in the Torny i would think so at least post in the Cod 4 Headquarters about it.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-05-28 11:32:37

If anybody is interested on being in one of my W@W Machinimas Join look at my Forum Signature and Click the PS3 Machinima Group and we can get you in the Machinima with us.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-05-28 11:37:27

At 5/24/09 11:13 AM, jtm17 wrote: This was on COD4 PS3 and i was the host and the game ended itself to lag whats so ever, then when it says at the bottom of the screen "Player X has Left the game" it said something totally differnent and it came up about 100 times, i dont know the psn ID but its happend a few times before

Smae thing happens to Me alot. It says xunknownx and then random letters, but it only happens when i host like 10 games ina ROW.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-05-28 21:14:37

im in ii guys

PSN: BLADEZGUY

Xbox live: FatlessPuddle0

Army Rangers

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-05-29 21:05:05

lol, i'm really sorry for not posting for like 2 months i was in london! I hope you can excuse me for my abcence.

Gamer Tag: General Gasher

My fourm is at www.HackersHub.aceboards.com the first ten members are mods! I really need members Guys help me out!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-05-30 23:38:47

Guys, I'm getting a 360 soon, but I won't be getting WaW for it, most likely. I will, however, be getting Modern Warfare 2 and Gears of War 2. If you want to play with me once i get it, PM me. I'll tell you when I get it.

Cheers.

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-06-06 00:00:29

? why not world at war! it truly is worth it!

Gamer Tag: General Gasher

My fourm is at www.HackersHub.aceboards.com the first ten members are mods! I really need members Guys help me out!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-06-06 18:15:55

At 6/6/09 12:00 AM, PadreBueno wrote: ? why not world at war! it truly is worth it!

By the time i get the money, it wouldn't. I'll most likely have to amount I need after MW2 comes out.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-06-07 18:17:47

I have it for the Wii and i want to join the clan!!! My online screen name is adio52 ( [NewGadio52] )

BeSURETODRINK

YOUROVALTINE

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-06-07 18:19:45

At 5/29/09 11:21 PM, B4gle wrote: Sweet, add me too. B4gle is my GT.

i'll add you the next time i go on

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-06-07 19:08:48

At 6/7/09 06:17 PM, adio0205 wrote: I have it for the Wii and i want to join the clan!!! My online screen name is adio52 ( [NewGadio52] )

On the Wii we're using the [NG] tag, and you'll need to give us your friend code before we can add you. Me code is 476908884732.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-06-08 02:36:07

017387056793. Thanks to Neon for reminding me of this place, though my wii went crazy and everything got deleted. Back to square one. Also how many new wii soldiers are here?

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-06-08 15:00:12

At 6/8/09 02:36 AM, FurryFox wrote: 017387056793. Thanks to Neon for reminding me of this place, though my wii went crazy and everything got deleted. Back to square one. Also how many new wii soldiers are here?

Welcome. If you and the new guy are active, we will have a total of four active players.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-06-10 22:52:11

At 6/7/09 06:17 PM, adio0205 wrote: I have it for the Wii and i want to join the clan!!! My online screen name is adio52 ( [NewGadio52] )

I personally dont think it counts, on the wii the game is completely different- less of everything, and complete crap graphics. More fail if you would.
How is no one taking about map pack 2- its releasing tomorrow! NEW ZOMBS!

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-06-11 12:20:05

I don't think I'm going to get the new map pack unless someone is willing to be nice and let me download it off their account.

I hardly play CoD WaW and i felt that map pack 1 was a waste of 10 dollars but you kind of needed to buy it or else you wouldn't be able to play CoD WaW because every game server lands on these new maps.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-06-11 14:31:40

Just Got Map Pack 2!!!!!

Woo!

This new map pack is great, the first thing i played was Nazi Zombies, Well its actually Japanese
Zombies. lol its great, there's a lot more detail, for instance when the Zombies try to pull a board off of one of the Windows they actually touch it.

Theres Electricity although i haven't found it yet, there's also Zip-wires, and and around 3-4 different areas,

Medic Base,
Head Quarters,
Storage.

And a few others it is a definite improvement as Map pack 1, was to hard you woundent last long, where as the ew Zombies is well though out.

Only tried 1 of the 3 main multiplayer maps, but the one i did play was fantastic, the all mainly just a lot bigger but all just as fun.

SO YEAH, BUY IT TO DAY!

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-06-11 15:10:33

Map Pack 2 is pretty much amazing guys, buy it

BBS Signature