00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

twmimic001 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Call Of Duty World At War Clan

86,624 Views | 1,199 Replies

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-10 06:34:03

!Just got my STG from my 1st prestige!

Makin day is very fun...

My love to the foxes club

JOIN/LISTEN TO NG RADIO!!! you can look it up and hear or subscribe to it for FREE on itunes. just search newgrounds in Itunes store!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-10 21:51:37

my favorite wepon is stg wiyh teliscopic attachment i can pwn with it and i just got the ppsh an its pretty overated it needs more ammo capacity.

any one wana play on wii division cuz im on right now.

When you need me.... I will be there

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-10 22:11:21

At 3/10/09 06:34 AM, Nestman12 wrote: !Just got my STG from my 1st prestige!

Makin day is very fun...

Makin Day has some changes compared to Makin except for it being day time. There's a few boats on the island as well as in some of the houses there is stairs while in Makin they were windows...

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-10 22:11:20

At 3/10/09 06:34 AM, Nestman12 wrote: !Just got my STG from my 1st prestige!

Makin day is very fun...

Makin Day has some changes compared to Makin except for it being day time. There's a few boats on the island as well as in some of the houses there is stairs while in Makin they were windows...

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-11 06:10:45

My favorite change is where they put the ladder that oleads to a sweeeeet camping spot overlooking an enterence to the shrine

JOIN/LISTEN TO NG RADIO!!! you can look it up and hear or subscribe to it for FREE on itunes. just search newgrounds in Itunes store!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-11 10:38:46

Camping = SCRUB

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-11 14:47:50

At 3/11/09 10:38 AM, TheRipper00 wrote: Camping = SCRUB

again, everyone does it. also i got to level 65! i can't wait to prestege to i can pwn noobs in boot camp again!

my xbox gamertag: chrome ninja113\this kind fellow made this badass sig/ng log

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-11 15:50:52

At 3/11/09 02:47 PM, pizzaman117 wrote:
again, everyone does it. also i got to level 65! i can't wait to prestege to i can pwn noobs in boot camp again!

Speak for yourself i dont camp

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-11 17:27:34

You can't do boot camp on Prestige levels.

Also, CoD WaW was made for campers lol... you guys need to pay attention to what Treyarch developers say.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-11 21:50:51

CAMPING IS THE ACT OF THE DEVIL AND SWIFT JUSTICE SHALL BE BROUGHT DOWN ON THOSE WHO INDULDGE IN IT. RAWWRRRRRRRRRRRR

Also, I probably won't be on CoD again this weekend because I'll be too preoccupied with Killzone. Again...

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-11 22:03:11

you are a shame to the clan :(

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-12 16:11:45

Map Pack coming out March 19 on PS3 & Xbox 360!

Also, can anyone guess what trailer came out today? It's the one we've all been waiting for.

http://www.callofduty.com/supplies/wawma ppack1/

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-12 17:21:18

At 3/12/09 04:11 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: Map Pack coming out March 19 on PS3 & Xbox 360!

Also, can anyone guess what trailer came out today? It's the one we've all been waiting for.

http://www.callofduty.com/supplies/wawma ppack1/

FUCKING SICCCK. That is a BADASS way to put perks in. I love the Electric Fence to. Now I am exited. YAYYAYA

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-12 17:34:50

And since I'm nice, GameSpot Hands On With CoD WaW New Zombie Map (Zombie Asylum)!

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/c allofduty5/video/6205945/call-of-duty-wo rld-at-war-dlc-map-pack-1-interview?hd=1

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-12 17:41:49

1 last thing. I talked a while back about CoD WaW integrating a better clan system. Well i never posted a picture to show what i meant so here it is. I can't wait to see what Treyarch does with this.

The Call Of Duty World At War Clan

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-12 18:51:41

At 3/12/09 05:34 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: And since I'm nice, GameSpot Hands On With CoD WaW New Zombie Map (Zombie Asylum)!

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/c allofduty5/video/6205945/call-of-duty-wo rld-at-war-dlc-map-pack-1-interview?hd=1

This !!! really is going to be great !!!

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-13 17:39:43

Yay! I got to level 65!

My favourite class is:

M1 Garand w/ bayonet
.357 magnum
Any perk 1
Stopping power
Extreme conditioning

Any tips on how to improve it? Right now it's like a sniper even without the scope and I get a load of kills with the bayonet sometimes.
My friend code is 244998569312 ( I'm on the Wii because I'm a real man) and my name is generally Robbie but it does change.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-14 01:10:08

At 3/13/09 05:39 PM, SeaBoundRhino wrote: Yay! I got to level 65!

My favourite class is:

M1 Garand w/ bayonet

fuck what ?!? This gun just as too much fucking recoil...
I'm telling you, any other single shot assault rifle would be better.
If you really want to use the bayonnet, than use a sniper
or if you really want to use the M1 Garand, use it with the sniper scope.

.357 magnum

nice !!!

Any perk 1

Betties or bomb squad would be really good both :)

Stopping power

awesome

Extreme conditioning

as you are using a bayonnet, I can understand why you would like to have this perk. It's just like when you use a shotgun, you don't want to stop sprinting just before stabbing someone with it.

but I would suggest that you use bullet penetration. Bullet Penetration used with an Assault Rifle and combined with Stopping Power is quite deadly, especially on hardcore.

Talking about hardcore...
it's freakin awesome to play Hardcore TD with single fire assault rifles, especially with the combination that I mentionned sooner in my post. Stopping Power and Bullet Penetration

Almost every shot on target gives you a kill. When they are behind a wall, it can take two sometimes :P but that's not a big deal.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-14 06:10:12

At 3/14/09 01:10 AM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 3/13/09 05:39 PM, SeaBoundRhino wrote: Yay! I got to level 65!

My favourite class is:

M1 Garand w/ bayonet
fuck what ?!? This gun just as too much fucking recoil...
I'm telling you, any other single shot assault rifle would be better.
If you really want to use the bayonnet, than use a sniper
or if you really want to use the M1 Garand, use it with the sniper scope.

Thanks for the advice but recoil isn't too much of a problem unless they have last stand. . .which is annoying. And the sniper scope is too hard to use for short to medium range. Get used to the sights, and a sniper rifle isn't that useful. I can easily pick people out from across some maps.

But thanks for the advice about deep penetration, that's quite clever. I've just changed my class.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-14 07:46:31

At 3/14/09 02:25 AM, benjadaninja wrote: I cant wait to rape on the new zombie map... if I can afford it.

Yeah whats the deal, does it cost points? God say no....

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-14 10:09:15

At 3/14/09 06:10 AM, SeaBoundRhino wrote: But thanks for the advice about deep penetration, that's quite clever. I've just changed my class.

Sweet Jesus! Thanks Duff! The amount of kills I get has increased by quite a lot. I kill a lot more people than you may think that are hiding behind thin walls or pillars. It's magical!

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-14 10:31:03

At 3/14/09 07:46 AM, Nestman12 wrote:
At 3/14/09 02:25 AM, benjadaninja wrote: I cant wait to rape on the new zombie map... if I can afford it.
Yeah whats the deal, does it cost points? God say no....

I'm 98% it will cost something. I own a PS3 and since Treyarch is putting the maps to purchase on the PSN Store that's gotta mean you're going to have to pay. Or else, they would have just put the 4 maps in an update like they did with Makin Day. It's probably going to be the same with Xbox 360.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-15 07:23:19

i hop thel'll atleast make it cheapish, nothings worse then to have a proper good mp pack, but it costs like 800points for just 3 maps +zombie map. atleast make it 5 total, lods more pepole wilbuy it then

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-15 11:13:52

i wont play killzone for a while probably because of the new maps NEW ZOMBIE ZOMG

I just hope there are more maps, later in the year..

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-15 13:46:23

At 3/15/09 12:20 PM, B4gle wrote:
I hate living with siblings ..

Rantrantrant

they're so anoying, once i had 23 kill streak, then my brother came in nd ruined it. the host got disconnected anyway though so it dosent mtter.

on another note i am really getting pissed off with cod, 7 games in a row thehost quit right after the game started, then i got killed 27 times in a row becuse of those fuckin dogs, one set after another with tons of artilerys on hardcore, it really piss me off

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-15 21:15:52

At 3/13/09 05:39 PM, SeaBoundRhino wrote:
Any tips on how to improve it? Right now it's like a sniper even without the scope and I get a load of kills with the bayonet sometimes.
My friend code is 244998569312 ( I'm on the Wii because I'm a real man) and my name is generally Robbie but it does change.

coool ill add u welcome to the wii division

When you need me.... I will be there

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-16 17:18:52

At 3/14/09 10:09 AM, SeaBoundRhino wrote:
At 3/14/09 06:10 AM, SeaBoundRhino wrote: But thanks for the advice about deep penetration, that's quite clever. I've just changed my class.
Sweet Jesus! Thanks Duff! The amount of kills I get has increased by quite a lot. I kill a lot more people than you may think that are hiding behind thin walls or pillars. It's magical!

Good to ear :)

Still... from close to medium range... the M1 Garand is useless if you have to shoot many times to hit someone who's moving around, shooting at you with a sub.

But that's my opinion, maybe I just suck with this gun.

anyway, did you try it with Stopping Power and Bullet Penetration on Hardcore?

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-16 23:06:01

Does anyone on here play COD on the WII?

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-17 01:53:11

At 3/16/09 06:22 PM, benjadaninja wrote:
At 3/16/09 05:18 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: anyway, did you try it with Stopping Power and Bullet Penetration on Hardcore?
Lol why would you do that? Stopping power is useless in hardcore! If your going to be playing hardcore use the M1A1 with bombsquad, camoflauge and dead silence.
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape. It kills in one hit anywhere.

useless?
no, really it's not useless.

It gives you a one shot kill on almost any hit, and when you hit someone through a wall, even if the damage is reduced, stopping power makes it so powerful that you get a one shot kill anyway.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-03-17 06:43:43

At 3/17/09 01:53 AM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 3/16/09 06:22 PM, benjadaninja wrote:
At 3/16/09 05:18 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: anyway, did you try it with Stopping Power and Bullet Penetration on Hardcore?
Lol why would you do that? Stopping power is useless in hardcore! If your going to be playing hardcore use the M1A1 with bombsquad, camoflauge and dead silence.
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape. It kills in one hit anywhere.
useless?
no, really it's not useless.

It gives you a one shot kill on almost any hit, and when you hit someone through a wall, even if the damage is reduced, stopping power makes it so powerful that you get a one shot kill anyway.

Agreed. I always use the stopping power/Deep Impact perks in HC. Dead silence is a lame perk I think, only good for people who constantly flank other players.

BBS Signature