00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Avrram just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the orange box collab

51,297 Views | 1,415 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-14 16:32:28

Is there any spaces left for any voices? Cause I have a lot of free time on my hands, a microphone, and audacity.

This is a signature. Enjoy it while you can .

I'm willing for people to use my voice in any flashes if they need it. Pm me if interested. (I use audacity.)

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-14 16:48:26

At 4/14/08 04:32 PM, AdudenamedVince wrote: Is there any spaces left for any voices? Cause I have a lot of free time on my hands, a microphone, and audacity.

Most of the authors tend to voice their own parts. Unless someone needs a voice actor you won`t be able to do anything. Sorry bud.

[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-14 16:54:46

Darn.

This is a signature. Enjoy it while you can .

I'm willing for people to use my voice in any flashes if they need it. Pm me if interested. (I use audacity.)

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-15 04:20:29

I like the picture of Gorden with the crowbar looking in the mirror. Looks like some great animation. Also any changes to the menu or any wanted changes...

And soz that I can't go on so much. Lol so much for the $10 i said. I have been employed for $660 per month. I am pretty happy!!!!

: Nothing

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-15 04:27:08

At 4/15/08 04:20 AM, Morningdeath wrote: Also any changes to the menu or any wanted changes...

i posted and update on the last page. It is pretty sweet if I might add.

And soz that I can't go on so much. Lol so much for the $10 i said. I have been employed for $660 per month. I am pretty happy!!!!

What $10? I don't remember anything about $10. I have been pretty happy with my monthly income its at about $800-$900. that is pretty sweet.

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-15 04:46:45

Im in if im not to late

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-15 05:55:28

OMG!!! Nice work guys lol that was really funny :D i liked it Also i shall post an update to my portal part. Disappointingly i stopped work on it and started it all over again i almost left the collab :O but its all good now im almost finished =].

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-15 06:31:39

HOLY SHIT. THE MENU ROCKS. Good job. I love the portal and author screens and how everything now moves.

Good Job.

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-15 06:46:08

HAY GUYS!
I'm back from my 5 day ban, GOSH it was boring.
Anyway I just got back to school, suffice to say I haven't done ANYTHING.
Everyone else's parts are awesome, especially will of fire, I lol'd
Ummmmm, does anyone have a list of the participants in this collab?
I'd like to be able to check people off for their bio information.
Remember, don't send anything to me without your little loopy flash file and your info
And DONT POST IT HERE, I want it in a PM
And sorry I haven't done anything but yeah school is hard

For the preloader, an engi building a sentry, definitely
And for the gordon and crowbar fight, I will totally do voice acting for that, like, crowbar comes in really late and gordon is like where you been and they have a fight and then they start wrestling and gordon slaps the crowbar and it cries and then they do it

Ya so I'm back

[I Has A Hat]

And it's on my head, your source for stupid comics and everything hats (No hats)

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-15 06:51:23

OH DAMN! jimmick, thats a kick ass idea buildin a senitry is awsome, this collab is gonnah have a big file size so a animated loadin thing will be good, like 1 frame= 1%

also welkomh bacl

JOIN THE GTA COLLAB, A TON OF FREE SPACES!!!

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-15 07:10:31

Oh and sup guys ;D
Also working on my portal part, 90% done

the orange box collab

[I Has A Hat]

And it's on my head, your source for stupid comics and everything hats (No hats)

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-15 07:22:35

At 4/15/08 07:10 AM, jimmick wrote: Oh and sup guys ;D
Also working on my portal part, 90% done

Bloody hell lol... XD wtf.. Mine is half as piece of junk...

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-15 07:40:54

Oh and whoever wants to animate it, I'll have my recording of gordon and the crowbar's fight.
I need to work on my sound editing skills.
Just that my house is LOUD atm and I only got half way before being disturbed.
But yeah it's awesome
Tomorrow for sure

[I Has A Hat]

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-15 09:17:28

I know how to animate and all but...This might be a stupid question...I have never heard of V-cam..
WTF is it. You don't have to explain. Just give me a link if you want. A helpfull link...not some random one..

And yay I am lvl 8 finally...

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-15 09:50:55

At 4/15/08 09:17 AM, Morningdeath wrote: I know how to animate and all but...This might be a stupid question...I have never heard of V-cam..
WTF is it. You don't have to explain. Just give me a link if you want. A helpfull link...not some random one..

And yay I am lvl 8 finally...

V-cam is something you can put in your flash that acts as a Virtual Camera. So instead of the stage area being what the viewer sees on the screen, it's the V-cam object!

Example

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-15 10:00:43

Wow... nice. that was explained very clearly :D

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-15 11:14:38

my freind, if you never experienced the v-cam you have never felt the semi-orgasmic treat which makes u say "LOLZERS THIS MAKEZ MAH ANIMATIZONS BETTAZ!!!" lol

u seriously never used the v-cam? well than hats down man ur animations are pretty kick ass and bein able to do all those movements without using the v-cam

well I have 2 animations I gotta have finished for school and I gotta do some more trainin, for some reason I am actually gettin vimpier :( heh. well c ya guys, I invented a great way I can ride the tredmil and do my math hw at the same time

c yah laters

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-15 12:24:58

Oh yeah, i figured out an idea for my hl2 part with gordon arguing with the crowbar. It's mechanix nuts idea, then fights for a bit then starts talking about the baby then the crowbar leaves then gordon commits suicide or something. Any good?

I LIEK EESTAH - Easter Collab '09

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-15 12:35:57

awsome :D da original idea was taht they woud be arguin about gordons new emo hairstyle but I guess u can come up with anythin ya want, if ya need a voice actor we got someone who offered their service

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-15 15:21:12

At 4/15/08 12:35 PM, assasinrabbit wrote: awsome :D da original idea was taht they woud be arguin about gordons new emo hairstyle but I guess u can come up with anythin ya want, if ya need a voice actor we got someone who offered their service

Yeah, lol i could have something about his haircut too lol. And i MIGHT need a voice actor, im not sure how my voice will turn out(if its crap, i can use him ;D)

I LIEK EESTAH - Easter Collab '09

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-15 16:42:55

At 4/15/08 04:46 AM, Patacorow wrote: Im in if im not to late

I noticed nobody responded to this, but sorry bud the collab is full. If a spot opens up I will let you know.
updated list

-nothin shown
*updates shown

parts given

portal:
1.chunkychesse*
2.dr34mer ?

3.assasin rabbit
4.dumassstudios
5.Jay-Jay34

6.jimmick*
7. Noxx11*

8.Oouch

9.robert2812 ?

10.morningdeath

11.chief-hungry-bear-

half life
1.Jay-Jay34-
2.hooplah ?

3. assasin rabbit

4.Greensinge-
5.willobeen-
6.Oouch*
7.sirtom93-
8.theafroguy (maybe?)-

TF2
1.Noxx11-
2.bobby444 ?

3.flashbound18 (need Fla.)

4.PBM-

5.GCacti

6.ThePrototype ?
7.Jimmick*

menu/preloader
mechanixnut*

do note that the finished parts are highlighted so I know that they are done, please post updates so now u are still n the collab.

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-15 18:10:23

Oh and everyone go and vote 5 on this submission

TEH LINKZORS

I made that a couple days ago in dedication to this collab ^_^ and I want to see it with a decent score not a shitty one like it has already :(

GO VOTE

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-15 19:40:07

TRIPLE POST ^_^

At 4/12/08 04:18 PM, Oouch wrote: Maybe have this after the preloader, and after the animation the menu appears?
Sound isn't very synced <.<

Ohh Oouch I got an idea that I could use this for right after the preloader. Could you send me the FLA when it is done.

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-15 20:38:06

At 4/14/08 04:32 PM, AdudenamedVince wrote: Is there any spaces left for any voices? Cause I have a lot of free time on my hands, a microphone, and audacity.

Well, if you want to you could make something with a guy going
OOGIBLY OOGIBY GOO!
and then another one of him laughing. It's for my part.

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-15 20:39:45

At 4/15/08 08:38 PM, Noxx11 wrote:
OOGIBLY OOGIBY GOO!

No its OOGITY BOOGITY BOO that is how it has to be done

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-16 00:21:09

At 4/15/08 08:39 PM, mechanixnut wrote:
At 4/15/08 08:38 PM, Noxx11 wrote:
OOGIBLY OOGIBY GOO!
No its OOGITY BOOGITY BOO that is how it has to be done

No no no. It has to be: GOOPITY GLOPPITY GLOOP! or at the very least BIPPITY BOPPITY BOOP!
So it has been written, so it shall be done.

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-16 00:25:29

At 4/16/08 12:21 AM, PBM wrote: No no no. It has to be: GOOPITY GLOPPITY GLOOP! or at the very least BIPPITY BOPPITY BOOP!
So it has been written, so it shall be done.

Well actually the way I said the clip should be animated was using OOGITY BOOGITY BOO

At 4/13/08 01:09 PM, mechanixnut wrote: OMG

I just got an idea for a portal scene.

It is a hallway scene and you can see one portal on the wall down the hall. A random guy walks up to the portal and looks at it trying to figure out what it is (while scratching his head). Moments later a persons head and body and arms come out and tries to scare away the random guy saying "OGITY BOGITY BOO" while flailing his arms. The random guy screams and runs away in fear. The portal guy smiles and chuckles to himself in his accomplishment.

See that is what I wrote on the previous page, and that is what should be done. Also glad to see you are posting again ^_^ I would like to see a preview of your part as soon as you can.

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-16 06:29:45

Got bored half way, someone be the voice for the crowbar
Only if you have audacity though
then someone ELSE animate it
Oh and YEAH I HAVE A HIGH VOICE... So now you don't need to point it out
(Course language)
Gordon (Crow position yet to be filled)

[I Has A Hat]

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-16 07:16:32

At 4/15/08 08:39 PM, mechanixnut wrote: No its OOGITY BOOGITY BOO that is how it has to be done

Ooooooohhhh. I see. Sorry bout that, I didn't have access to that post when I was writing that one.

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-16 07:44:23

ello, well I guess we wont be able to hit the dead line lol, I was thinking of makin all the parts due till da 1st of may, want it sooner though so we can release earlier and all, but by may 1st plz

BBS Signature