00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ahmad117 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the orange box collab

51,085 Views | 1,415 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-11 11:44:33

LOL. sounds like you had...fun. Um, i think that came out wrong lol. Oh, and in case yeh dont read it, im doin a hl2 part instead of portal coz my portal one is yet another infinate loop

I LIEK EESTAH - Easter Collab '09

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-11 16:36:47

At 4/11/08 06:15 AM, assasinrabbit wrote: hey guys!

yaya you are back

Lots has happened

[As Main][The Zelda Collab]

I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-11 19:42:36

Ok So now i guess i got something cool to show you i was bored and was practicing a bit with portal this time i wasnt rushing hope you like it. I made it the same as a pic.

The Picture: The Picture That Was Copied.
The Flash: The Flash That Was Made From The Pic

There you go.. Its pretty crap but i dont mind it.

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 00:41:54

now that is sweet :D good job yall. lol im finally back in my room lol after 15 hours of waiting at the airport lol I read all of the stuff while I was at a cofee shop in the airport. all right il get myself finished on my half life part and maybe make my tf2 today. I was thinking of pushin the time more but not acceptin any other new ppl. let me just check how much is finished and all that other fun stuff.
heh I had an awsome time in srilanka even though I spent 8 hours in a mini bus every day, took a lot of movies with me: idiocracy,superbad,meet da spartans, BEOWUUUUUUUUULF!!, high school musical 1 (for da lols), knightrider (a talkin car versus multi-national villains), superhero movie and harry potta 5 (Its funny lol)

well im gonna go work now

JOIN THE GTA COLLAB, A TON OF FREE SPACES!!!

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 03:44:04

At 4/11/08 07:42 PM, Jay-Jay34 wrote: Ok So now i guess i got something cool to show you i was bored and was practicing a bit with portal this time i wasnt rushing hope you like it. I made it the same as a pic.

The Picture: The Picture That Was Copied.
The Flash: The Flash That Was Made From The Pic

There you go.. Its pretty crap but i dont mind it.

It is not crap it is pretty good. I have seen some videos that are crap compared to that.

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 04:25:04

At 4/12/08 03:44 AM, mechanixnut wrote: It is not crap it is pretty good. I have seen some videos that are crap compared to that.

Thanks =] It was wierd to do.

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 04:58:55

At 4/12/08 04:25 AM, Jay-Jay34 wrote:
At 4/12/08 03:44 AM, mechanixnut wrote: It is not crap it is pretty good. I have seen some videos that are crap compared to that.
Thanks =] It was wierd to do.

How was it weird to do? I dont think tracing drawings is weird to do at all. Some of my traces are really good, like my profile pic. I did that one in 30 mins with the brush tool and it turned out pretty good. Oh and Assasin whos parts do you have cause could you send them to me so that i can put a bit of a preview for the members. That would be really awesome.

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 05:07:50

good job there sam, if you can animate in that than that would be kick ass, cuz the drawin looks profesional

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 05:14:24

Ok fine don't respond to me.

ASS

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 05:22:12

oh sorry thar, yeah wait let meh collect em

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 05:25:08

Ok I will wait.

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 06:20:07

About what u said about me not doing a TF2 part. The reason is because I have to animate a coca cola add for english and I am being paid ($10) to make an flash ad for a company....

: Nothing

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 06:47:14

At 4/12/08 06:20 AM, Morningdeath wrote: About what u said about me not doing a TF2 part. The reason is because I have to animate a coca cola add for english and I am being paid ($10) to make an flash ad for a company....

Oh I don't really care I just thought it was weird that everyone doesn't really want to do a team fortress 2 part, thats all I wasn't saying you suck for quiting that part or anything. I just don't really want more people to join and hope that they will get co-authored with not so great parts.

Thats cool that you are getting paid to make an ad for some company.

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 07:22:17

Wow, i lost meh pc half life 2, and got it on XBOX. I might play it for a bit, remember a few things and get an idea

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 08:13:42

At 4/12/08 06:47 AM, mechanixnut wrote:

I was paid 100$ for making about 3 or 4 ads for a company.

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 08:23:14

At 4/12/08 08:13 AM, Oouch wrote:

Thats cool. I just wish they would do things like this a little more often.

Now I want them to pay me to do stuff :(

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 08:38:33

At 4/12/08 08:23 AM, mechanixnut wrote:
At 4/12/08 08:13 AM, Oouch wrote:
Thats cool. I just wish they would do things like this a little more often.

Now I want them to pay me to do stuff :(

lol. They didn't even tell me I was going to get payed, my mom works for the company, and she asked me if I could do it. And I said yes, and then her boss comes and gives me 100$ :P
Anyways, I couldn't get my nickname to get in my part because I use V-Cam, I had to make the cam visible in the movie for it too work. I think it doesn't look to bad, so I'll have it as it is now. And if anyone got any idea for a TF2 or HL2 part, I could try animating it.

Link to my movie:lolz
Download it:lulz<a

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 08:43:31

At 4/12/08 08:38 AM, Oouch wrote: lol. They didn't even tell me I was going to get payed, my mom works for the company, and she asked me if I could do it. And I said yes, and then her boss comes and gives me 100$ :P
Anyways, I couldn't get my nickname to get in my part because I use V-Cam, I had to make the cam visible in the movie for it too work. I think it doesn't look to bad, so I'll have it as it is now. And if anyone got any idea for a TF2 or HL2 part, I could try animating it.

I just don't like the fact that you can see the camera or whatever that red border is. I'll see is i can do anything to make that border go away.

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 08:49:46

At 4/12/08 08:43 AM, mechanixnut wrote:
At 4/12/08 08:38 AM, Oouch wrote: lol. They didn't even tell me I was going to get payed, my mom works for the company, and she asked me if I could do it. And I said yes, and then her boss comes and gives me 100$ :P

I just don't like the fact that you can see the camera or whatever that red border is. I'll see is i can do anything to make that border go away.

Yeah, i agree. Make sure if its the vcam that its invisible (put on the frame inside the vcam

this.visible = false;

)

I think that was just an excuse to use the code thingy. Anyway, the part is good, just remove that red border

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 08:51:04

At 4/12/08 08:43 AM, mechanixnut wrote:

Okay thanks.
I changed the line "this._visible = false;" to "this._visible = true;". I don't know what I can do other than that. Would be awesome if you could get it working properly.

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 08:52:42

Okay thanks.
I changed the line "this._visible = false;" to "this._visible = true;". I don't know what I can do other than that. Would be awesome if you could get it working properly.

wait, what? Its already false? Thats weird lol. If its false u shouldn't b able teh see it lol

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 08:55:12

I have it working you had the red thing drawn into your vcam and it wasnt needed so I just deleted it and I'm trying to make a fancy border for it to make your video a litle better and your name is already in the vcam so you dont need to worry about that

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 09:12:49

awsome, glad yall are working hard and all, I have a rough draft of the co-authors down dont worry everyone who gave effort is in :D, which is basically everyone who submited something, I am finishin off my second HL part and then il do one more TF2 part and... I dunno if I come up with somethin else then il do more

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 09:19:16

Sweet deal, can't wait to see your other part.

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 09:27:55

lol if any of yall knows where I can g3t some job which I could use to get some spare cash? like the 10$ job or whatever somwhere online, if you know about anythin tell me.
also jimmick got banned and wont be on for 2 days he says that he needs tf2 sounds

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 10:23:10

all right ppl here is one of my half life parts

teh linkses
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/120408/6 9726_orange_box_part_3.php

I know it aint too good, but if its that bad we can put it in dah extras

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 10:32:58

At 4/12/08 10:23 AM, assasinrabbit wrote: all right ppl here is one of my half life parts

teh linkses

Anyone for a poorly animated dance partay?

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 10:55:50

At 4/12/08 10:23 AM, assasinrabbit wrote: all right ppl here is one of my half life parts

teh linkses

It's good, but fix Gordon's arm.

Also, if anyone has any idea. I would be happy to animate it, as you've seen I'm quite good with sticks, but I can also draw very well.

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 11:01:48

just make an animation of gordan walking than suddenly getting hit in the head with a crowbar

BBS Signature

Response to the orange box collab 2008-04-12 11:03:44

hmmm... just a thought who was doin the "gordon has relationship problems with crowbar" part??

BBS Signature