00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jrayyy82 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Orgin of your username?

22,848 Views | 361 Replies

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 00:47:19

Well sapphires are pretty, but it was taken. Light is pretty, and it was also taken. COMBINATION!

BBS Signature

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 00:54:06

Well it's not an epic story how I got it, but it's still a story. When I finally got a computer and internet access, I had to have a screen name for emails. So I was thinking, and I couldn't think of anything. So here comes my dad and sees me struggling of making a name. Since he loves his country so much, he tells me "hey why not make your name Aztec?", So I was ok and typed it. No success, so he told me to write it in Spanish, so I gave it another shot, still no success. I was about to give up, but then he told me to add 89 at the end of it, since that was the year I was born. Then, finally....azteca89 was born. Now I use this name for almost everything on the net. Sometimes I'll put "ng" at the end of 89 so people will know it's the ng azteca89, also because my name sometimes gets taking away.

now that was long....

FUUUUUUU...

Sig made by me, want one? Pm me, don't expect something really fancy though.

BBS Signature

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 00:57:23

It's a long story..........

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 01:00:05

Well, the night before I made this account, I had a nightmare... where I was on fire...

No! YOU shut up!

/pout

BBS Signature

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 01:03:12

i saw this wooden key chain in hawaii that was a dog, with a tiki's head. :D

yhf

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 01:03:40

It was a brain fart, it was the first thing that popped in my mind.

I made my own sig now, YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH!

Shut up, I am not good at Photoshop.

BBS Signature

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 01:06:33

from the band
CHILDREN OF BODOM
before that i was Black_No1 a song by type o negative, and before that i was Primus_frog, because of an obession with les claypool at the time
but my first name was Jewish_Christ

BBS Signature

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 01:12:09

Phantom is an awesome name.. numbers were in at the time and some guy in my cs server had a name like ROCKEDsomething and he was the coolest evahhh

BBS Signature

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 16:38:41

Hahaha, these stories are hilarious.

Some even pathetic, but hilarious nevertheless =D

BBS Signature

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 16:40:33

Ummm well... I like roast... and um, I guess im the master

I broke the rules and Im proud/Am I hardcore or what?

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 16:54:45

Everyone knows X's are cool. At least they were when I first used this name on Warcraft 3.

3x X = Win

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 16:55:34

Okay kiddies, get comfy this is gonna be a big one:
back when I was about 9 or 10 I saw my friend playing runescape, and I asked her what it was. after she explained it, I said it sounded cool and that I ws gonna join. At that time I was obsessed with Sonic, so I called myself sUp3r_s0n1c, because super sonic was already taken. After that I used that username for everything, until one day I got to play the beta version of Sonic 2, which I thought was pretty kickass, so I added beta to the end of my name, making me sUp3r s0n1c .:BETA:.. After a while I lost interest in sonic so i dropped the sUp3r s0n1c part and just called myself "Beta". When I tried signing up for a drawing site I found that Beta was already taken, so I stole Dakta off of a tube of cream I saw in my medicine cabinet which the name of stuck in my head, "Daktacort". So whenever I can't get the name Beta I use Dakta.

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 16:55:36

* Where did your username from? My head
* Does your username have a huge epic story behind it? Not really.
* And does anyone really care? No

I made up my username at a another site. Just something random I thought was funny at the time. And I say awesome a lot.

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 17:03:08

Well my name KP94 is well:
1 KP stands for King Philip which is my jr. high school. and my foorball team in wich i play on.
and 94 for 1994

"When the stars make you drool, like pasta fagioli, Thats Amore"

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 17:07:02

Collect 8 of me and you get a star.

BBS Signature

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 17:13:09

My favorite type of games are RPGs and especially Final Fantasy. My favorite FF is FF8 and I loved the Space Ship Ragnarok. Also I generally liked the name Ragnarok as it is a cool Dragon. I used the name Ragnarokia for internet use as Ragnarok was always taken and I kept the name for NG.
Simple rearly.
And here is the ship.

Orgin of your username?

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 17:17:54

I go by three names.

1. Lucozadedude.

Take a wild guess.

2. Redrum21.

After watching the Shining and finding that particular scene absolutely hilarious, I changed my XBox Gamertag to Redrum21. Why 21? Because I wanted a more distinguishable name, I play ProStreet y'see. So I thought of what number goes best with Redrum... Twenty-one! So 21 is plastered on all my cars.

3. veryobscure.

I wanted an obscure name. Can you think of a more obscure name?

Gamertag: Medieval Turkey.

I also make signatures - PM what you want, and I'll make it.

BBS Signature

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 17:34:14

At 12/18/07 05:13 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: My favorite type of games are RPGs and especially Final Fantasy. My favorite FF is FF8 and I loved the Space Ship Ragnarok. Also I generally liked the name Ragnarok as it is a cool Dragon. I used the name Ragnarokia for internet use as Ragnarok was always taken and I kept the name for NG.
Simple rearly.
And here is the ship.

1.ragnarok is also the end of the world if i remember rightly
2.my names all have something to do with what im into for example my names atm
Antichrist
Evil-Devine
Shadow-Rider
Dark-Assassin
so yea :)
3. no noone rally cares

the horror of nightfall is ever so near

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 17:38:10

After i smoked some Purple Kush weed,it turned out to be the BEST WEED I EVER SMOKED and the name stayed in my head ever since

BBS Signature

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 17:39:45

It was a nickname given to me by one of my friends a couple years back. I think it had something to do with the Ranma ½ manga I was carrying around at the moment, it was the first volume with Ranma and Genma as a the panda on the cover. Also, I was a a bit fatter than I am now. Don't get me wrong, I'm still fat, but getting taller and better eating habits made it less noticable.

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 18:12:34

I'm Pakistani which is in fact geographically located in South Asia.

Although the region where i'm from would be considered Central Asia.

rawalpindi is in the north.

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 18:14:28

I chose the name to honor Motley Crue. I've been a fan since I was born really.

Better Days | "If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them." | The Hookah Lounge | Merry Christmas Cocksmokers! |

BBS Signature

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 19:37:55

Eh, I was tired.

I like potatoes! This is awesome.

BBS Signature

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 19:39:52

Well when I signed up I thought MK3D games didnt sucked so yeah... I also love the 2d games though.

the 90 is because it was my name on the gay fag game runescape D:

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 19:41:59

Basically, my name is Bielajew, pronounced bee-yel-eye-ev. Nobody ever gets it right the first time. Unfortunately, my idiot of a gym teacher pronounced it Bigelow for some reason. Then my friends and basically everybody calls me Bigelow. I just put my first name before it and there you go, BenjaminBigelow. Nobody really cares tho.

JaY11's sigs are awesome.

Epic thread.

FullArsenal, not BenjaminBigelow!

BBS Signature

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 19:42:56

I don't know. But I think MrThirtySix sounds so damn sexy.

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 20:48:05

At 12/18/07 05:38 PM, PuRpLe-KusH wrote: After i smoked some Purple Kush weed,it turned out to be the BEST WEED I EVER SMOKED and the name stayed in my head ever since

Pretty interesting. Although I have no idea what that is :'(

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 20:55:29

I came up with this name the first time I played Counter-Strike, in an e2 cafe. I couldn't think of anything to put as my name, and I just thought back to the logo they had for Valve, with a handle sticking out the dude's eye, and thus Nozzlehead was born.

Nobody really cares, 'cept for my cousin.

BBS Signature

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 20:58:23

At 12/18/07 08:55 PM, Nozzlehead wrote: Nobody really cares, 'cept for my cousin.

Lol

Response to Orgin of your username? 2007-12-18 20:59:37

I am a Homo who happens to be the love child of some people who live in New York somewhere

whats good?

BBS Signature