00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MicPix just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

578,023 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-05-03 19:01:19

It's a Mad World Charlie Brown

Screenshots:
http://www.nextviewdesigns.com/images/sc reen1.png
http://www.nextviewdesigns.com/images/sc reen2.png
http://www.nextviewdesigns.com/images/sc reen3.png
http://www.nextviewdesigns.com/images/sc reen4.png
http://www.nextviewdesigns.com/images/sc reen5.png
http://www.nextviewdesigns.com/images/sc reen6.png

Accepting FEMALE VO auditions only.
Character: Charlie Brown

Let me preface this by saying that I'm not really looking for any kind of flawless Charlie Brown impersonation. A bunch of different kids have voiced his character over the years and all I need you to do is to get the gist of Charlie Brown's tone and the manner in which he speaks. Also, if necessary I will lower the pitch of your voice via software.

Here are some audio references from a few of the actors that have voiced him:

http://www.nextviewdesigns.com/media/cbr own-demo1.wav
http://www.nextviewdesigns.com/media/cbr own-demo2.wav
http://www.nextviewdesigns.com/media/cbr own-demo3.wav
http://www.nextviewdesigns.com/media/cbr own-demo4.wav

Reading Lines:

01: (Excited)
"Oh boy! It's our first game of the season, I can't wait to get started. Maybe we'll win our first game!"

02: (Comforting your little sister)
"Go back to bed Sally. Come on, I'll tuck you in."

Submission notes:
My email address is tony@nextviewdesigns.com

Naming template:
(character name)_(your name)_(line number)
Example: cbrown_tony_02.wav

At this point I don't need to be too strict with file format, mp3 or wav is fine. 44100Hz and any bit rate 128kbps and up is good.

Deadline: May 10th, 2011

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-05-03 23:42:36

Thank you all who auditioned, the final product has been released

If I plan a sequel, I'll let you all know :)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-05-07 19:37:22

I'd like 2 voice actors. Very very short work needed. Hell, all I need is two sentences from one and one from the other.

So, a female voice actor. No accent (American), 16-18. She needs to have an innocent aura.
And lastly, I need Captain Falcon. The man himself. He's saying only one line, so as long as you're in the ballpark, that's good enough. If you don't know who Captain Falcon is (god bless you), then it'll take you 10 seconds on youtube to find out.

Applicants can apply until May 9th 2011, though seriously, it's not a big deal. It's a fun, short flash I've already finished. If you're interested, send me a pm.

Thanks.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-05-09 10:24:20

Can some one say this in a deep voice?

----------------------------------------
------
Rage

A burning desire; a passion.

To speak or act in violent anger.
------

I can edit it and put reverb on it and drop the pitch to make it deeper.
Its for this song HERE. Iam goind to put it in at about 1.50 into the song.

try to be like the voice in this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_fVIwST2 0o

Thanks in advance. PM me if your intresed

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-05-10 20:44:15

At 4/19/11 04:44 PM, killrane wrote: well, i dont like to toot my own horn, but im good.
im a voice actor (teen male) and can do almost any accent you can think of, impressions, stereotypical voices (sorta accents i know but still), and excel in comedic roles pm me if you need any work done.
i chage a nominal fee, ok im joking but i do expect an equal crediting for my work.

Ooooh, you might be good for a series I'm working on :D
I have a forum post explaining what I need if you're interested :D

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-05-10 22:07:32

Hey guys, I'm looking for some male voice actors for a "just for fun" project (meaning there's no money involved) This first one will be an intro of sorts to test out the characters, and the lipsyncing. These two are involved in a more serious series as well as this "fun" series, but the same voices apply either way.

They both need to be around 16-18 age range (voice wise) and they are twins, but their voices don't need to be the same, they just need to sound like they could be related.

Arsenius is a bit of a jerk, and he needs a voice with a curt, snappy attitude, that has a slight rasp. He's pretty calm, but he will start muttering curses when he's not getting what he wants. You'll also need to pull off insane laughter, giggles and well...insane in general, he gets psychotic breaks when he's excited.

Sequester is a meek individual that needs a higher pitched voice(but still male, and NOT like that generic teenager voice that seems to be everywhere in cartoons) that can progressively speed up when he starts freaking out, so much so that his speech turns to complete gibberish after a few sentences are said, turning into whimpering or worried noises eventually. He is also quite smart, so his vocabulary is more "smart" sounding than his brother.

These are just the basics, I have more details of what I'm looking for on a news post here http://catmaniac8x.newgrounds.com/news/p ost/589984

PM or comment me if you're interested :D

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-05-11 21:12:23

Hi there! I'm a high to low female voice actor looking for anything to boost my resume. I'm available for free as long as I am credited. I also have a natural accent (Scottish) but I can also do British.
If you need any further information or wish to recruit, pm me or send an email to datenshinoshanhime@hotmail.com
. :)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-05-12 19:58:18

Hey Jackwuzhere here,

I Need Voice Actors for a new Collab!

You know animators? That's dope too! Let them in on the action!

A collab that is meant to display new voice actors as well as animators is now in preproduction. If any of you voice actors are interested send me a link or some way to hear your reel in a message. Include your name, age, and an example of your work. All will be credited with their work in this. It could potentially be big and launch some new names into Newgrounds stardom! Let's all try to be Egoraptor and Josh Tomar for once and do our best!

Message if your interested. There are limited spots in this collab so hurry or you could miss your chance to do something big. =/ We already have some actors in mind and 2 animators. In just an afternoon. So hurry and dont miss your chance to do something big.

-Jack

Let's Hug It Out Bitch!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-05-13 21:08:46

Update:

This Collab is well underway and already has two animators and a few voice actors. I have recently spoken to Egoraptor, Yes, THAT Egoraptor, as well as Spikevallentine for advice and how to go about this. Great have been truly inspiring to this. This collab is already rumbling throughout Newgrounds, why not try to join and be part of something special?

Let's Rock the Cradle Newgrounds!

-Jackwuzhere

Let's Hug It Out Bitch!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-05-14 14:34:42

Seeing how Newgrounds is bursting with limitless potential with great Voice Actors :D

I made this collab along with an "Audio" and "Art" collab!

Join now

NEED A VOICE ACTOR?! YOU GOT ONE RIGHT HERE SWEETIE ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-05-14 15:15:21

SEQUESTER IS TAKEN

Arsenius might be taken too but he's still technically open for VAs

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-05-19 05:24:47

I need a voice actor who can speak spanish in a mexican accient, in any expression.

Line:
¿Realmente crees que les preocupan? Si lo hicieron, ¿por qué no lo dan a usted gratis?

I might need some help with the English to Spanish translation.

PM me first, and I'll give you my email. Thank you.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-05-22 21:30:42

Hey Guys! Dave Bruno here!

I need a Female Voice Actress for a role in my Noire Thriller for my TOFA Round 1 entry. Unfortunately the deadline for the lines is YESTERDAY (meaning ASAP... not LITERALLY yesterday...) So the faster you can get this done the better.

The role I need is as follows:

Gigi Malone: The Dame, the Femme Fatale. She knows shes sexy, and she uses it to wrap anyone she needs to around her finger. She is absolutely oozing sex appeal. If it helps, the idea would be a character who acts and sounds like Holli Would from Cool World or Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Holli Would example
Jessica Rabbit example

Please contact me via e-mail (DaveLBruno@gmail.com) and read the lines marked "WOMAN" to audition. Auditions are due by TUESDAY, 5/24/2011, recording for the real lines will begin the same day and hopefully be done that day too:

DETECTIVE: Gigi Malone, been a while. Beat it. Can't you see I'm already with a client? (swirls his drink around, the ice makes clinking sounds, then he takes a sip.)

WOMAN: Vic baby, I know we had our differences baby, but-

DETECTIVE: Differences is what we didn't have doll, we had too much of the same old, same old, and which "same old" brings you in tonight?

WOMAN: I've lost my heart.

DETECTIVE: Are you sure it wasn't your head?

WOMAN: My Heart, baby, that Ruby Heart my mother gave me.

DETECTIVE: Well listen to what your mother always told you and retrace your steps, maybe you'll find some good sense while you're at it. (He takes a swig of Gin. There is an awkward silence. She stands up and looks around the room.)

WOMAN: ... I know you haven't had a case in a while.

DETECTIVE: That so? (he says nonchalantly)

WOMAN: And you'll be rewarded handsomely. (She leans over the desk)

DETECTIVE: That's just like you isn't it? (He grins, but more of a slightly disgusted grin.) And what will the reward be this time? Another big plate of heartbreak with a side of regret? (She leans in and whispers something in his ear. His eyes widen, she heads for the door.)

WOMAN: Last time I remember having it, I was in the old Warehouse District. (she winks and heads out the door.)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-05-22 21:35:04

At 5/22/11 09:30 PM, DaveBruno wrote: Hey Guys! Dave Bruno here!

Something to keep in mind as far as acting and what I'm looking for with this example. I want to see a transition from when she seems like shes pouting and begging, to her taking advantage of him when she notes he hasn't had a case in a while. The reason these types of characters are so charming is because they are unpredictable. One minute they seem pathetic, they need your help, maybe even seducing and teasing a little, but the second you deny them they show their true colors and evil intentions. The Holli Would example is perfect for this. Shes all touchy and pouty, then she gets pushed and turns into a complete bitch. Thats what I want.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-05-23 16:31:27

I wish to be a voice actor and need a way to get on the map. I can do a wide range of voices.
A sothern american
italian
german
gay german
lisp
snobby british accents
I can try to do more,Just send me a note or write me back at bobsummerset@yahoo.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-05-23 18:43:33

At 5/22/11 09:30 PM, DaveBruno wrote: Hey Guys! Dave Bruno here!

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know I found my actress, so unfortunately I wont be taking any more auditions. Thanks for all who have emailed though!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-05-24 05:07:42

I began voice acting out of boredom just to see what I can achieve. So I want to show you what I can offer, so here is one of my four samples I have recorded.

http://kiwi6.com/file/456rzj04m7

Monstercats (AudioMachina22) alternate account

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-05-25 17:39:56

Hey everyone! I need a voice actor for my next flash (Probably gonna be out by July/Augest). It's a little Minecraft Flash, and it's called "Let's Creep!" Basically, it'll be 2 creepers trying to stop some miners digging in their holly mountain they worship. I need a someone who can do a commanding voice who'd basically be the organizer of mining the mountain and rebuilding it into some kind of sky scraper. Please PM for more info!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-05-26 05:47:41

At 5/25/11 07:32 PM, AlienRodeo wrote:

My name's Oscar Baldwin, I also go by the name of Grannysmith here on Newgrounds. It's a shit name, I hate it. It's Alien Rodeo from now on. Here's my website:
AlienRodeo

I'm making a cartoon at the moment in the style of the ASDFMovies

When I say, in the style of, I mean in terms of pacing, structure and style of comedy. The visual style will be quite different. My cartoon will be in colour and have photoshoped backgrounds and as close to Disney like articulation as I can muster.

It's slowly dawning on me that I have minimal voice acting talent. I need maybe 3 people to re record voices.

First I will finish an Animatic with my temporary voices in which I will send to you along with the script so you can do your own voices and make it better.

Here is the Animatic so far:

Message me if you're interested.
Animatic so far

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-05-27 15:12:17

I'm making an original animated series and need two AUTHENTIC UK voice actors (both male). Details here.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-05-29 12:42:53

right well we need a voice actor for our upcoming video not another zombie movie where simon pegg appears in a cameo thats where you come in (the reader) basically we need someone who sounds like simon pegg send us recordings of your voice to ScotticusNg@hotmail.co.uk and we will see if your voice is suited to the part :)
this is our fist true animation although we have made shorts before (not that amazing) but we promise that this one will be good (fingers crossed).
so yeah thanks and lost of love :3
(p.s: incase your wondering we will put your name in the credits)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-06-02 00:10:59

I'm looking for a vocalist with a good voice to sing over a track I have (not (c). )

For a game I'm making "2nd Depression" also known as "Rebirth"

It's for the last boss fight against Satan himself, on "Pipe's" story mode.

(Pipe is a rocker hitman turned good and is now the Guardian of Pickilow (main character) )
Voiced by- King Smuck (if that's how you spell it)

I interested contact me through PM, email... banglaboy96@hotmail.co.uk (which is also my MSN for speedy convos)

I'll discuss more once I know you're interested

Preferibly FEMALE Voice but it's ok for MALE

NEED A VOICE ACTOR?! YOU GOT ONE RIGHT HERE SWEETIE ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-06-02 21:24:21

Voiced by- King Smuck (if that's how you spell it)

Sir you forget yourself!

:)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-06-02 21:26:00

:The series will become really popular when Palin (help us all) runs for President in 2012.

F. U.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-06-03 22:02:37

What I am looking for are two male voice actors who are between the age of 20-35 (or if you sound like a 20-35 year old). The two characters are named Jake and Trevor; Jake is a main character and Trevor is a secondary main character. The series is called E.I.R., it is about 5-6 episodes long; its about zombies, blood, guns, and a whole bunch more.

Here is some more info: E.I.R.

Also, I'm looking for any soldier voices, zombies screams; etc.

Thanks,
Dillon Buchanan

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-06-05 01:07:58

Hey fellas! Been ages since I've been on the BBS/Newgrounds in general, but you guys may have just what I need!

I've started my own little DJing biz, and have been making mixes to pass around to people to help spread the word. In order to assure nobody plays these without hearing my name, I need to make some 'drops' to sample into the mix.

For example, if you're listening to a mix, you may hear something along the lines of 'You're in the mix with DJ _______', or something along those lines in the middle of the mix. I need to make a couple of these to plug into my music, and I, unfortunately, don't have a very good voice...hopefully that's where you come in!

I'm not looking for any specific voice requirements as of now - just be sure you have a strong voice that can be clearly understood. No feedback from the mic, please :)

PM'ing me here would be the best way to send me a few samples if you're interested. If you need some actual lines for you to read, or need a better clarification of what I am looking for, just shoot me a message!

Thanks in advance to all who respond :)

o_O

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-06-05 09:03:18

Hello everyone, sorry about last flash!
During the move i got new computer and hard drive, so.. :(

Anyway, let's not stop it there, lets make new flash..
ABOUT POKEMON!

So all, what i need is voice actor for Trainer GOLD and RED
So if you want to be GOLD you should sound like a 13-14 year old kid, every accent is accepted !
Also as RED, it needs to be are aged between 15- 30, with deep voice and able to laugh loud (you know, in random flashes that HAHAHAHAHAH thing where mic almost break down)

anyway, i have script already and i can send it to you if needed!
Contact me with PM or add me on skype with username Minilinkki.

Warning, i don't speak english and not going to speak any, since i have many spelling and grammar errors!

And sorry about my _BAD_ english, i try my best :3

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-06-05 13:27:28

hey man heres my demo http://jollyrogue.yolasite.com/audio-bit s.php
I think red would be better for me than gold
heres skype
jo11yrogue
wont be on until later toninght so talk to you then

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-06-06 09:57:03

Hello
We have finally finished making Blob Wars and we now only need to fix a few bugs and release the game
And one thing we realized is that the voice acting sound effects we have right now for the blobs are not good enough and besides that, we need more of them
Unfortunately we used all the budget we had for the music and sounds so we cannot pay you for this voice acting
The only benefits I can think of are:
-You get your name in the credits of a game that took 6 months to be developed
-You get to practice your voice acting skills
-You add more content to your portfolio if you have one
-You get to help another human being

We only need a maximum of 10 voice effects, and they should sound cartoonish since they are blobs
If you ever played Worms Armaggedon, I want something like that.High pitched cartoony creatures
What we need them to say:

Traitor
You'll regret this
Ouch
Wheeeeee (a fun sound they make when the slide across the map)
Noooooooo (the No sound fades out as he dies saying it)
Why me ?...
Arggghhhh
##$&!@^%$ (Mumbling sounds)
We come in peace, we leave in pieces...
I'll be back
Curse you !!!...
Hihihi (laughing sound for bosses when they win, something like the pigs from Angry Birds, when they win)

These sounds will all be played when the blobs die for various reasons, so if you can ome up with other things to say, don't be afraid to record yourself saying them

You can PM me with any questions and here's a screenshot of the game to get a feel of ho they game looks like

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2011-06-08 10:54:55

Hey guys.
I'm working on a Gears of War spoof, and a pretty long one. Currently it is 1:40ish long animation time, with lots more to come. And after a few times of myself trying to do a Marcus Fenix, I realise that his voice is way to robotty-ish for me.

I will probably need more Voice actors for this project, but at the moment I need the ones from Marcus Fenix. Voice actors will be creditted and co-authored of course. If youre curiouse of my "skills" in flash, do not look at my previouse submissions to newgrounds. I was 13-14 years old when I made those, and a lot has changed since. If you want a sample to see that this is the real deal, I'm very open to pm;ing/mailing you a preview at the movie and how it is now.

However, if your wondering how the voice is to be done, click here for a sample of the real thing. An interesting thing to add, is that Marcus Fenix is voice acted by the same actor who does Bender in Futurama. I'm not picky when it comes to the voices, I just want a better one than my own in this.

Email me a sample of what you can do, if your curiouse of my skill before you get to work I will gladly send you a sample of how the movie is now. Do not email me however if you aren't available at doing this ASAP. If your also open at doing Cole (The black member of their squad) and Locust (pretty much just monsters) that would be great too.

Thanks for reading!
Here is the email!