00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LemynLyme just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Last.Fm Club

521,208 Views | 9,303 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-04 13:31:39

At 12/2/10 10:36 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: Your musical compatibility with Maakeshift is LOW
Music you have in common includes This Town Needs Guns, Tokyo Police Club, Minus the Bear, Arcade Fire and Paramore.

But now...

Your musical compatibility with TwigletNG is VERY HIGH
Music you have in common includes This Town Needs Guns, Minus the Bear, Tokyo Police Club, Queens of the Stone Age and Sex Bob-omb.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-04 15:37:15

http://www.last.fm/user/Chippymcfluffer
now let's see here.

Your musical compatibility with Maakeshift is VERY LOW
Music you have in common includes Sex Bob-omb, A Day to Remember and The Morning Benders.

Your musical compatibility with Lagamuffin_NG is LOW
Music you have in common includes Megadeth, Deadmau5, Daft Punk, Rise Against and Pantera.

Your musical compatibility with GeneralPlanet is VERY LOW
Music you have in common includes Deadmau5, Daft Punk, Gorillaz and The Killers.

that's every user linked in the last three pages. save one who's compatability was "unknown".

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-04 16:27:25

Music you have in common includes Tegan and Sara.

Brilliant taste Cole.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-04 16:39:36

Pretty much all I could gather from the last few pages.

Music you have in common includes Vanna, Bloc Party and Paramore.

Your musical compatibility with Lagamuffin_NG is HIGH
Music you have in common includes Alcest, Boris, Mastodon, Between the Buried and Me and Megadeth.

Your musical compatibility with GeneralPlanet is VERY LOW
Music you have in common includes Daft Punk, Pink Floyd, Dire Straits, Eric Clapton and Bloc Party.

Your musical compatibility with GeneralPlanet is LOW
Music you have in common includes Muse, Goldfinger, Flyleaf and Fall Out Boy.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-04 16:52:21

At 12/4/10 04:27 PM, SomaGuye wrote: Your musical compatibility with Maakeshift is VERY LOW
Music you have in common includes Tegan and Sara.

Brilliant taste Cole.

I've got like 6 plays on Tegan and Sara.

SORRY I DON'T LISTEN TO METAL.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-04 19:25:47

Frank Turner is making big strides in my charts. Only started listening to him Thursday evening in preparation for a free ticket to his show in Preston yesterday. Now he's all I feel like listening too.

Alan Davies would be storming it at the moment if it was calculated using track length. Arsenal podcasts be great listening :).

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-04 21:46:00

Your musical compatibility with Chippymcfluffer is VERY LOW
Music you have in common includes Gorillaz, Bad Religion, Daft Punk, Dream Theater and Alice in Chains.

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-04 22:43:21

At 12/4/10 09:01 AM, GeneralPlanet wrote: So question for you guys, where do you get your music usually?

Last.fm, many many various mp3 blogs, hypem, and I spend way too much money on CDs.

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-04 23:17:24

At 12/4/10 09:01 AM, GeneralPlanet wrote: So question for you guys, where do you get your music usually?

CDs, blogspots, mediafire, spotify usually.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-05 06:26:25

http://last.fm/user/Nortaneous

Your musical compatibility with Maakeshift is Very Low

Your musical compatibility with Lagamuffin_NG is Very High
Music you have in common includes Anamanaguchi, Kylesa, Melvins, Boris and Baroness.

Your musical compatibility with Chippymcfluffer is Very Low
Music you have in common includes Radiohead.

Private trackers. Always. I used to hit /rs/ sometimes if I was running low on ratio, but I bought a few months of seedbox a while back and now I have almost 300gb of buffer, so I don't really have to worry about ratio anymore.

If you mean where I find music, usually from threads on the trackers, although sometimes I find some interesting things by just dicking around on Youtube or last.fm.

wolf piss

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-05 07:47:41

I haven't used it in a few months, but feel free to check out my account.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-05 07:53:36

" User not found

Here are some other useful pages:
Search for music
Find a user
Help section
Frequently Asked Questions list
Forums
...or head back to the Last.fm Homepage"

hello

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-05 09:03:26

Mostly CDs. I also look up for music on YouTube. That may not be the best way to support these artists but I get what I want to hear most of the time on there and decide if an artist/album is worth purchasing or not.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-05 09:13:45

Your musical compatibility with Nortaneous is VERY LOW
Music you have in common includes R.E.M., Mr. Bungle and Muse.

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-05 09:35:26

At 12/5/10 09:03 AM, Bahamut wrote: I also look up for music on YouTube

This is what I do, I'm subscribed to plenty of channels which upload 2-3 minute samples of new songs on a daily/weekly basis.

hello

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-05 10:26:20

I mostly download music through torrents/mediafire. If I like the music, I'll buy the CD's.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-05 10:48:55

Your musical compatibility with Nortaneous is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Pink Floyd and Creedence Clearwater Revival.

As much as I hate the Record Companies, I mostly buy music to support the artists, but if it's just a song by some artist I don't really like I'll just use Youtube.

Add me on Last.fm | Add me on Steam | If you took something I've said seriously, I apologize.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-05 16:27:55

Too few scrobbles, although I have listened to Baroness and QOTSA.

Gamertag- MarshallxDav | Steam ID- Eshneh | LastFM- MarshallNPK

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-07 21:32:26

Your musical compatibility with YertNG is Low

Music you have in common includes Modest Mouse, Daft Punk, Gorillaz and Nirvana.

Add me on Last.fm | Add me on Steam | If you took something I've said seriously, I apologize.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-07 21:46:31

At 12/7/10 09:06 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: Just hit 10,000. 10,000th was Caligulove by Them Crooked Vultures.

Just hit 1,000. 1,000th was Suspended in Gaffa by Ra Ra Riot.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-07 22:48:21

BlueDolphin-, add me up, my friends :3

I listen to Nirvana, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Daft Punk, Buckethead, Notorious BIG, Rush, Children of Bodom, Pink Floyd, and many others!

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-07 22:52:01

At 12/7/10 10:48 PM, Blue-Dolphin wrote: BlueDolphin-

Your musical compatibility with bluedolphin- is Super

Music you have in common includes Buckethead, Rush, The Doors, Megadeth and N.W.A.

Noice.

Last.Fm Club

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-07 23:21:47

At 12/7/10 09:06 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: Just hit 10,000. 10,000th was Caligulove by Them Crooked Vultures.

Good job, and good band. Congrats!

Your musical compatibility with YertNG is SUPER
Music you have in common includes Death, Porcupine Tree, Opeth, Mastodon and Black Moth Super Rainbow.

I think I love you. Also 300 tracks a day :O

Your musical compatibility with bluedolphin- is SUPER
Music you have in common includes Buckethead, Pink Floyd, Daft Punk, Dr. Dre and Black Sabbath.

Another new user I think I love! Welcome, you two!

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-07 23:40:04

At 12/7/10 10:52 PM, Oliver wrote:
At 12/7/10 10:48 PM, Blue-Dolphin wrote: BlueDolphin-
Your musical compatibility with bluedolphin- is Super

Music you have in common includes Buckethead, Rush, The Doors, Megadeth and N.W.A.

Noice.

Butcha didn't even add me :(

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-08 01:09:36

Annoyingly, my iPod hasn't wanted to scrobble for like the past month, so this wouldn't be my official 10k, but I'm still happy with it.

Last.Fm Club

This is filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-08 11:02:58

At 12/8/10 01:09 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: Annoyingly, my iPod hasn't wanted to scrobble for like the past month, so this wouldn't be my official 10k, but I'm still happy with it.

I resorted to downgrading my iTunes plugin to 3.0.2. It does work but you have to consider a few things:

1. When the Last.fm software opens, cancel the option to update the plugin right away.
2. Plug the iPod in and sync.
3. Go to the Last.fm software -> Diagnostics -> iPod Scrobbling and click on "Scrobble iPod". Once it's done checking, the window confirming the played tracks should pop up.

I hope this helps. I know it'd be much better if we didn't had to do this every time but I'd rather have this than a plugin that doesn't fucking work.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-08 11:52:39

At 12/8/10 11:02 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 12/8/10 01:09 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: Annoyingly, my iPod hasn't wanted to scrobble for like the past month, so this wouldn't be my official 10k, but I'm still happy with it.
I resorted to downgrading my iTunes plugin to 3.0.2. It does work but you have to consider a few things:

1. When the Last.fm software opens, cancel the option to update the plugin right away.
2. Plug the iPod in and sync.
3. Go to the Last.fm software -> Diagnostics -> iPod Scrobbling and click on "Scrobble iPod". Once it's done checking, the window confirming the played tracks should pop up.

I hope this helps. I know it'd be much better if we didn't had to do this every time but I'd rather have this than a plugin that doesn't fucking work.

I'll try downgrading it, but I have tried to manually scrobble it a few times, and had to wait like 3 hours every time but the list of tracks just doesn't show up.

I think part of the problem is that I would always scrobble my iPod from my laptop, but the power supply stopped working. So maybe it has some scrobbles on it that need to be connected to last.fm before it lets my iPod keep scrobbling?

They make this shit way too complicated.

This is filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-08 15:56:38

At 12/7/10 10:48 PM, Blue-Dolphin wrote: BlueDolphin-, add me up, my friends :3

Your musical compatibility with bluedolphin- is Very High

Music you have in common includes Children of Bodom, Daft Punk, Billy Talent, Iron Maiden and Eminem.

Awesome.

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-08 16:01:12

Didn't know about this til today.

Knew about the Last.FM group anyway. Whatever.

Link to my account's in my sig, and here

Last.fm

Why the fuck did I like these forums again

CLICK SIGNATURE FOR DIFFERENT SONGS EACH WEEK

BBS Signature

Response to Last.Fm Club 2010-12-08 16:28:01

Your musical compatibility with BlackBowser is Medium

Music you have in common includes Bloc Party, Gorillaz, Audioslave, Daft Punk and Blur.

BBS Signature