00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YubaOfficial just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,518,800 Views | 29,934 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-21 18:21:38

hate to double post but did anyone see the vid on WWE.com about teh bWo making a challange to the mexicools for a match at the bash? the bWo are funny as hell. they are gonna be the next big thing in the WWE.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-21 18:27:44

At 7/21/05 06:21 PM, DuMa_RyoHahn wrote: hate to double post but did anyone see the vid on WWE.com about teh bWo making a challange to the mexicools for a match at the bash? the bWo are funny as hell. they are gonna be the next big thing in the WWE.

I hate the Mexicools. I hope the bWo kicks their asses really bad.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-21 18:52:32

Those two groups I like on SD!. If you look on Raw, then the only thing they have is just tag teams.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-21 20:05:58

At 7/21/05 06:52 PM, GeneralMBison wrote: Those two groups I like on SD!. If you look on Raw, then the only thing they have is just tag teams.

yeah well SD needs those groups cause they have nothing ele good their

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-21 20:20:14

At 7/21/05 08:05 PM, DuMa_RyoHahn wrote: yeah well SD needs those groups cause they have nothing ele good their

The Mexicools are all great workers, and Juvi is a good talker, I don't much care for the racial aspects of this gimmick, but I do believe it's getting over. I support them because they're former ECW, and three workers I have tremendous respect for.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-21 20:41:42

yeah the mexicools will go far in the wwe, as well as the bwo if they actually get a chance. I knew hassan would get fucked. when a major paper calls youa terrorist then that is it. here is what will happen for those of you wondering. hassan will come close to winning then randy will come out and rko taker. taker will win by DQ and hassan will get on the mic and say "screw SD I am going back to raw" and their you go

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-21 22:33:00

Lordkooler's Smackdown review
1.Rey Mysterio vs Super crazy
A good cruiserweight match to start off Smackdown. Eddie guerrero did commentary. After the match, Eddie attacked rey mysterio with a rake.
2.Heidenreich & Animal vs Jobber tag team
Heidenreich & Animal won the match after they did the doomsday device that was originally used by Animal and his dead tag team partner Hawk and the dudley boyz as the dudley device.
3.Chris benoit vs Eddie guerrero
Chris benoit was eddie guerrero's mystery opponent for this match. Benoit talked on the mic before the match began. It was a good match. Benoit won by countout and eddie was attacked by rey mysterio at the end.
4.Melina segment
The newest Smackdown diva Candice michelle comes out and says that the great american bash will be avalible to all US troops. Candice, Who participated in last year's wrestlecrap gooker award winner the 2004 RAW diva search along with Michelle Mccool, Are the only 2004 RAW diva search contestents on Smackdown because Amy weber, Lauren jones, and Joy giovanni were recently released by WWE. But amy weber didn't get released. She left. Then MNM came out and Melina talked about Candice being the guest referee for Melina's bra and panties match against torrie wilson at great american bash. Then melina strips candice to her bra and panties and then torrie wilson comes out and attacks melina.
5.Booker T vs Simon Dean
When the bWo debuted on Smackdown 2 weeks ago, I thought mike bucci dropped the simon dean gimmick and brought back the Nova gimmick he used in ECW. But when I watched Velocity last saturday, He used the Simon dean gimmick. How can he be both
Simon dean and Nova at the same time? Simon dean made Booker T angry after he he said that sharmell eats at the buffet 5 times. After booker T won, He said that this will happen to Christian at Great american bash.
6.JBL segment
During smackdown's commercials, They were showing JBL with great americans like George washington, Neil armstrong, Martin Luther King Jr, and Ronald reagan. Then Orlando jordan comes out and introduces JBL. JBL comes out dressed up like Uncle sam. Last year, Torrie wilson was dressed up like uncle sam to promote last year's great american bash. JBL talks about winning the WWE championship at last year's great american bash and says that he will do it again this year. Then JBL reveals the cover of this month's Smackdown magazine, Him winning the World heavyweight championship at the great american bash. He said it will come out after great american bash. But I don't think the cover of this month's Smackdown magazine will look like that. I think's it'll look different. Then Batista comes out and attacks JBL. At the end, Batista dresses up like uncle sam and destroys JBL's cover of the Smackdown magazine.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-21 22:47:41

egh, SD was ok. if the bWo showed up it would have been better

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-21 22:57:27

hate to double post but this is messed up

WWE Statement Concerning Muhammad Hassan

Due to the unfortunate terrorist attacks in London on Thursday, July 7, which coincided with our pre-produced WWE SmackDown! program, UPN has asked us to be sensitive to the usage of the Arab-American character, Muhammad Hassan. We have agreed with UPN, and have not had the character on SmackDown! since that date. It is uncertain as to whether or not the WWE will continue with this character beyond this Sunday’s Pay-Per-View, The Great American Bash.

so basically they might fire him cause teh writters fucked up and went to far but he has to suffer if they decide to let him go

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-21 23:27:09

anyone else think Batista's facial expressions are priceless? Like when he walked out and just looked at JBL like he was an idiot. Or a few weeks ago when he kinda just looked at the bWo and shook his head and rolled his eyes? The little subtle things like that crack me up.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-22 00:08:12

Actually, I think they might just repackage him, which would be a good idea I feel since this has been one of their more offensive characters of late.

I thought SD! was a very good show top to bottom, you got great wrestling matches in Rey/Super Crazy (though I'm not enamored of the finish) and Eddie/Benoit (again not enamored with the finish) which gave both men potential new opponents to feud with after Sunday, and really, the only way I could except those non-finishes is if it leads to feuding down the road. I have no way of getting it Sunday, but I'm actually tempted now after tonight's build up to purchase the Bash on DVD, as I think they've made even some of the worser matches have some interest and build to them. Note to WWE: This is how you should be handling your PPV builds every time out!

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-22 00:27:00

At 7/21/05 06:21 PM, DuMa_RyoHahn wrote: hate to double post but did anyone see the vid on WWE.com about teh bWo making a challange to the mexicools for a match at the bash?

woah woah WOAH.
bwo is coming to wwe?

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-22 00:27:38

At 7/22/05 12:27 AM, TEHBANSTlCK wrote: woah woah WOAH.
bwo is coming to wwe?

Yep. They've been here for a bit.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-22 00:33:19

After all the dust settles and the smoke clears only one thing will be clear

WWE screwed WWE

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-22 00:53:06

At 7/22/05 12:48 AM, Dobio wrote:
At 7/21/05 10:57 PM, DuMa_RyoHahn wrote: so basically they might fire him cause teh writters fucked up and went to far but he has to suffer if they decide to let him go
They won't fire him, he's still good on the mic, has a good physique, and what not. I'm just miffed cause the Hassan character was fucking awesome.

odds are they will use him, but totally change who he is and make him not so vocal, so he can be a second rate person and then get cut liek those other gusy did

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-22 01:41:37

Like I say, I'm sure he'll be repackaged in some way...whether or not it's good or bad remains to be seen.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-22 14:36:05

http://www.timesonli..8391-1504751,00.html
check this out Hassan, who in real life is Mark Copani, an Italian American from upstate New York, made his debut on January 9 with his manager Khosrow Daivari (real name Shawn Daivari).

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-22 15:03:18

At 7/21/05 06:21 PM, DuMa_RyoHahn wrote: hate to double post but did anyone see the vid on WWE.com about teh bWo making a challange to the mexicools for a match at the bash? the bWo are funny as hell. they are gonna be the next big thing in the WWE.

i really dont know, the bWo seems kinda like a fad that will fade away after the great american bash, sure they're funny but it doesn't seem like they'll last.

the infallible shadow

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-22 18:20:38

I was listening to the nWo them and man do I miss them. they were fun until WCW got money hungry. then made the wolfpack. oh man that was a strech, instead of white and black it was red andblack wow that is so different. and teh LWO was just dumb. oh how I miss the old days when wrestling was good

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-22 18:28:24

yeah wrestling isn't all that good anymore with sum of these new super stars. i liked it bak wen it was ecw, wcw and sumtimes wwf.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-22 21:02:44

Earlier this hour it talked about Brock Lesnar and his training camp on the news on the WWE page, but now that page is removed. I guess they don't want to let too much info out. I think they made a mistake updating it on the site, and it's removed. Well I didn't get to click the page but I think this is what it says. From sources here: http://www.ewrestlin..headlines/7911.shtml

From WWE.com

Brock Lesnar update
July 21, 2005

According to the Grand Forks Herald, former WWE Champion Brock Lesnar will not be at an NFL training camp, agent Ed Hitchcock said.

This follows news that Lesnar met with Vince McMahon earlier in the month regarding a possible return to WWE.

Note: This is basically just to try and gain publicity and rub it in the face of the NFL that Lesnar is back with WWE.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-22 21:11:33

I cant wait till sunday cause i got my tickets to the great amrican bash. it is gonna be good to see taker fite hussan(even thugh we now know hussan will lose).
i will give a report when i get back from it on sunday

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-22 23:49:33

Velocity may actually be good this week, the bWo will be in action, and Danny Doring and Roadkill (the last ECW tag champs) will face MNM. I highly recommend you all check out the show this weekend.

As far as the bWo being a fad...kids, these guys last worked as a unit in 1997, they were the highest selling merchandiser for ECW EVER. Long as Vince dosen't trot the gimmick out every week, I think he's got something with real staying power, and that can make him some money, especially in feuding with the also somewhat comedic, Mexicools. SD! hasn't had my interest like this since Paul Heyman was the GM. Now if only they'd give him that job back, and make him head booker again...the show would be almost perfect!

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-23 00:50:34

I wanna join this club just to see what its all about. But for the record, my fave wrestlers are Triple H, Batista, John Cena,and Hulk Hogan. I also like the old WWF days as well.

NG Mafia, Pokemon Club, Userpage.

sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-23 00:57:47

At 7/22/05 06:28 PM, wacky_wade_rox wrote: yeah wrestling isn't all that good anymore with sum of these new super stars. i liked it bak wen it was ecw, wcw and sumtimes wwf.

You are right...this new stuff hasnt been all that good. I liked the wcw/nwo days alot more back then. But the stuff now is decent...John Cena rules!! Chain Gang member StevensA out!!!

NG Mafia, Pokemon Club, Userpage.

sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-23 01:22:09

Batista I don't respect much as a champ or wrestler. He isn't even a real wrestler like Kurt angle or Brock Lesnar. Also he isn't even the biggest. He's lost weight which now makes him freaky skinny but I’ve read the magazines and he says he's just going to get cut up and chiseled. Batista who is 6’5, 300 lbs is not very impressive. He used to be 317 or whatever that would have been okay but a little heavier like 340 I’d say would be great. Brock is really 6’3 could be around 300 lbs. So I guess he choose to loose the weight, but it can also mean he's given up on bulking up and maintaining because I know what it is like to bulk and maintain. It's tough, but I don't complain. I probably train harder than they do but haven't yet gone that far in my body building yet due to terrible injury. For them to have to travel so much it can be tough to consume the 6-8 meals a day. Also the meals consist of a special protein/carb diet depending on their size weight whatever. Traveling really kills you I can see. Brock looks big because he isn't too much taller compared to the other guys. The shorter you are the bigger you'll look usually that's why body builders aren't as tall as Batista whatever they do as hard as they train they won't look as big as a shorter guy who's like 5'10 and won't win. That's why he gave up on bodybuilding. Yeah Batista really isn't a wrestler too old for Foot Ball, he just throws a few punches, spin buster, and then goes for the Batista bomb. Not even a wrestler Batista. I like JBL's character better he is a brawler although not a wrestler and his character is very funny. He's a great athlete and a successful businessman. So if this fails he's not going to be broke like these other guys. So at the great American Bash JBL better win.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-23 05:55:35

I still think that Batista will beat JBL this weekend. In April, Randy Orton said that he would take a revenge on Batista for smashing his shoulders. In addition, I think that Hassan should defeat the Undertaker in order to prove himself. But I don't know if the GM would like to see a guy who hates USA to be No.1 contender. If it doesn't happen. I see a Randy Orton, Batista, Undertaker triple threat match going on on summer slam. But I would rather see the feud between Hassan and Batista going on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-23 13:52:11

Well as much as I'd like the fake Arab Hassan to stay on Smack Down I dunno if he's going to be removed from the show, most likely I can see now.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-23 14:19:19

as fun as it is to watch WWE, it's all planned out. I am a REAL wrestler and theres no powerbombs or suplexes, you have to rely mostly on leg strength and stamina to win. and no full nelsons or siscor legs. trust me it's really fun though i went to districts and killed. however. i do like the big show. he makes me laugh with his abillity to make others fear his hugeness.

The day I see that icon on these forums is the day I quit the internet forever.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-23 16:49:20

At 7/23/05 01:52 PM, AnzRage wrote: Well as much as I'd like the fake Arab Hassan to stay on Smack Down I dunno if he's going to be removed from the show, most likely I can see now.

i heard that hassan was in trouble for some of the remarks he ahd been amking and that he was going to get killed by the under taker...