00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ER-Cursed-Writer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,525,262 Views | 29,938 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-16 21:06:11

At 7/16/04 07:57 PM, OBSIDION wrote: last night on SD they were lieing to us they said cage match was first ever and it was best ever

be more clear on what your posting.

1. SD has had lots of cage matches

agreed.

2. SD had the Royale Rumble as a main event after the ppv

what are you talking about?

3. SD had the first ever broardcast 60 min iron man match when lesner began his title reign

Again, what does this have to do with the cage match?

I think you mean there have been better matches than the cage match. If so then, duh. Tazz & micahel Cole are annoying annoucers & they will say every main event was the best match ever. They still wish they were as good as The King, Jim Ross, & Raw.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-16 21:13:41

At 7/16/04 09:06 PM, -Krossroads- wrote:
At 7/16/04 07:57 PM, OBSIDION wrote: last night on SD they were lieing to us they said cage match was first ever and it was best ever
be more clear on what your posting.

1. SD has had lots of cage matches
agreed.

2. SD had the Royale Rumble as a main event after the ppv
what are you talking about?

Remember after the royale rumble since cris benoit switched shows SD had there own Royale Rumble and Eddie won

3. SD had the first ever broardcast 60 min iron man match when lesner began his title reign
Again, what does this have to do with the cage match?

tazz and cole said that this was the best main event in SD history

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-16 21:18:46

SmackDown! Preview
New #1 contender decieded
US title owner decieded possibly luthor after the match against cena
Tag team rematch
Cruserweight title against either jamy noble spike or chavo
Possibly dudley vs dudley and tag title shot will go to some one else

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-16 21:27:32

At 7/16/04 09:13 PM, OBSIDION wrote: Remember after the royale rumble since cris benoit switched shows SD had there own Royale Rumble and Eddie won

Yes, I watched it. But you didnt make it clear in your post what you were talking about. I understood that you thought they lied but you didnt use your grammar right.

tazz and cole said that this was the best main event in SD history

I didnt watch Smackdown!, but they say that almost every week

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-16 21:44:15

At 7/16/04 09:27 PM, -Krossroads- wrote:
I understood that you thought they lied but you didnt use your grammar right.

i dont got no reason use good speak'n

I didnt watch Smackdown!, but they say that almost every week

no they say "this is going to be one hell of a match"

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-16 21:46:07

SD Update
WWE Title num 1 contender most likely The Undertaker
Eddie will fight angle

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-17 03:42:17

At 7/16/04 10:19 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote: They said it was the first cage match for the title on Smackdown. No lies there.

Thank you red for saying what I was thinking. Yes, SD has had Cage matches, but never For the WWE title! Just a clarification there.

Hey, no one said anything about my Impact review! Damnit! I spent time on that! Like 3 minutes! lol, j/k/

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-17 12:16:56

your review was engulfed by the pants and now they are in the pocket of one of the pants that you burried because you dont no how to sell things you know ebay sells all sorts of crap like that you could have bought a car for those pants if you sold them on ebay

lol

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-17 12:24:00

jeeze I turn my back for a minute and a pants craze starts...and me without my shiny pants...

Alpha male making himself look stupid.. go get him alpha 5

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-17 14:09:24

At 7/17/04 12:24 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: jeeze I turn my back for a minute and a pants craze starts...and me without my shiny pants...

Alpha male making himself look stupid.. go get him alpha 5

Don't worry. There will be more like it.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-17 18:10:53

Here something. Rikishi got released from WWE and Kenzo Suzuki may be taking the same route.Some people backstage feel the only reason that Kenzo is on WWE is because of his size and hope that managment see his lack of in-ring talent and take action.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-17 18:18:12

At 7/17/04 06:10 PM, Mojimbo wrote: Here something. Rikishi got released from WWE and Kenzo Suzuki may be taking the same route.Some people backstage feel the only reason that Kenzo is on WWE is because of his size and hope that managment see his lack of in-ring talent and take action.

Rikishi got released? I didn't know that. But anyway, TNA Impact is gonna be shown in Canada on August 4th at 6:00 pm on TSN! I can't wait!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-18 01:16:38

At 7/17/04 06:10 PM, Mojimbo wrote: Here something. Rikishi got released from WWE

I figured he would. Im tired of him.

TIE BREAKER TIME! Million Dollar Man was eliminated, but there was a tie between 4 other wreslters for the second elimination.
Who do you want to go?
CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

(POLL ENDS SUNDAY @ MIDNIGHT)

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-18 03:57:56

Yeah! Go bret! Let us hope no one votes for you! lol. It is who we want eliminated people! Not who to keep!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-18 12:50:35

sorry bout the lack of posts on my part..my internet connection has been a bit screwy lately.

Impact was good this week.. I just wish they would drop the weekly PPV and get a regular tv thing going..I hate missing these better matches.

who wants to bet that Rikishi ends up in TNA?

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-18 14:08:23

At 7/18/04 12:50 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: who wants to bet that Rikishi ends up in TNA?

I don't think Rikishi will go to TNA, But I think he might form a tag team with Grandmaster Sexay in the Indies.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-18 14:59:45

At 7/18/04 02:08 PM, LordKooler wrote:
At 7/18/04 12:50 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: who wants to bet that Rikishi ends up in TNA?
I don't think Rikishi will go to TNA, But I think he might form a tag team with Grandmaster Sexay in the Indies.

Yea, sounds good. But I think Rikishi will do whatever the fuck he wants. He is the Big Kish! No one can stop him <sarcasam>

Well, Did anyone read my Impact review on the last page? Read it. It is gooood!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-18 16:57:31

a couple things rikishi was let go by wwe
eddie was injured during a match in tokyo
john heidenreich will come back to smackdown in the soon future
wwe has set a match for summerslam john heidenreich vs. taker
they will have a feud between them start soon
i live in buffalo so i went to the ball park brawl and it was awesome with buffalo and ecw there must have been 2000 ecw shirts best match hacksaw jim duggan vs. buff bagwell i cant seem to get enough of bagwell one of the funniest wrestlers ever

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-18 17:05:35

Rikishi got sacked because he had a paid healing time but he never went to doctors to get it healed and he was livin it up gettin paid for nothin

also WWE wanted him to lose wieght so he could have another gimic and he refused

finally rikishi had signed a contract with TNA

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-18 17:41:42

At 7/18/04 05:05 PM, OBSIDION wrote: Rikishi got sacked because he had a paid healing time but he never went to doctors to get it healed and he was livin it up gettin paid for nothin

also WWE wanted him to lose wieght so he could have another gimic and he refused

Rikishi, thin? lol. No way! That is a good thing he passed that shit up. Scrape from McMahon's wallet and live large! lol.

Rikishi in the TNA. He and Sabu would make an akward but good team if you ask me. Or if Grandmaster Joins them they could join forces again.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-18 17:43:04

At 7/18/04 05:05 PM, OBSIDION wrote: Rikishi got sacked because he had a paid healing time but he never went to doctors to get it healed and he was livin it up gettin paid for nothin

Rikishi signed with TNA? I thought he wasn't allowed to take indy bookings for 90 days. That's what his contract said.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-18 19:48:35

At 7/18/04 05:43 PM, LordKooler wrote:
Rikishi signed with TNA? I thought he wasn't allowed to take indy bookings for 90 days. That's what his contract said.

thats if contract expires he was fired

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-18 23:04:51

I have even more details on Chavo Classic's firing.

If his own words are true, Chavo Classic was drugged and kidnapped on the days of the house shows that led to his release
from WWE.

By now, Everyone knows the story: Chavo Classic was fired for missing two house shows without calling in to explain. Original reports stated that he took the firing in stride and accepted it. However, the latest word is that Classic actually claimed to management that he was "drugged and kidnapped." Very few believe this story, especially since Eddie and Chavo Jr did not fight for Classic's job.

Many also contest Classic's claim that he had rejected various storylines proposed by management while still with the company.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-19 00:13:15

Kooler, no one cares about chavo classic! He left he sucks!

Now, on to importatint stuff. Taker will kill Heidenrich. Thank you.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-19 00:40:21

it sucks that Rikishi was fired....although he might fare better in the indies or on TNA...lets face it WWE wasent useing him....and another thing i dont care what anyone says he was a decent talent and was pretty swift for someone of his size

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-19 00:57:53

I have news on RVD, Jamie noble, Gail kim, and test.

Rob Van Dam and Jamie Noble both suffered back injuries at the second Japan show. Neither is said to be all that serious.

Gail Kim is out of action as one of her implants was leaking.

Test, who is to undergo neck surgery shortly, was on his way out of WWE. He was due to be released but as WWE don't release anyone whilst they are injured as a way of policy, he survives for now at least.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-19 00:58:01

I Just Joined but I will be back on way later!

Top 50 Reviewers

Top 200 Medal Points

Follow me on miiverse MELLOWYELLOWHDR

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-19 01:01:41

At 7/19/04 12:57 AM, LordKooler wrote: I have news on RVD, Jamie noble, Gail kim, and test.

Rob Van Dam and Jamie Noble both suffered back injuries at the second Japan show. Neither is said to be all that serious.

Good. That is ok news.

Ok. that is some news That is oka-- Wait, what?

Test, who is to undergo neck surgery shortly, was on his way out of WWE. He was due to be released but as WWE don't release anyone whilst they are injured as a way of policy, he survives for now at least.

Who cares! Back to that gail kim thing. They leaked? Like a faulty pipe? Sweet. "Hey, Are your tits fake?" "No!" *Squeeze with sharp fingernails* "Holy shit!" lol!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-19 02:03:23

At 7/19/04 12:57 AM, LordKooler wrote:

Ok I have been go for a while nobody missd me. good impact review Bibbey I missed it. Its at the worst time ever. FSN please switch to a night time slot.

Are her boobs going to recover I hope so.

=screw test. I am going to beat my self I accidently fell asleep during the eddie jbl cage match. Yes kurt angle is going to win at ss, everyone knows it. Hopefully the third times a charm get it. <sacrasm> oh and krossroads poll good nobody voted for bret. so far.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2004-07-19 02:32:14

Yea, Impact needs to be on at eight or nine like SD or Raw. I remember to watch those. Not Impact tho. Good thing in remembered last friday. Otherwise there would be no review! lol.