00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

soniccrackers23 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,525,307 Views | 29,938 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-18 14:31:04

Whew I just got back from the WWE Great American Bash Meeting Thingy.
They had Booker, Batista, JBL, Torrie, Benoit and someone else I forgot!
They just said about what was happening and then talked about some matches.
It was alrite and I got a couple autographs.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-18 19:12:32

Well, I am gonna miss the first half of raw to watch Hell's Kicthen. I am sure it won't be that good. just a bunch of BS and suck ass storylines and at the second half, they will do something with matt again and the whole hogan saying he will fight HBK.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-18 19:25:43

I guess the storyline on SD! is better than the ones on Raw.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-18 23:45:08

WWE!!!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-19 00:02:22

Raw sucked ass as always. Hulk needs to give it up. notice the plug to his tv show. yeah he sucks ass. when they start picking things up Iwill show intrest again

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-19 02:09:02

hey I don't think edge used his World Heavy Weight Championship contract thing yet. So maybe since the title is moved to Smack Down I dunno how he is going to do. Perphaps on a Paperview match he will make a singles match into a triple threat. I doubt he will move because he is with Lita. I dunno If Muhammed moves to Raw, he can replace him.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-19 02:32:49

At 7/19/05 02:09 AM, AnzRage wrote: hey I don't think edge used his World Heavy Weight Championship contract thing yet. So maybe since the title is moved to Smack Down I dunno how he is going to do. Perphaps on a Paperview match he will make a singles match into a triple threat. I doubt he will move because he is with Lita. I dunno If Muhammed moves to Raw, he can replace him.

Nah, they'll just very quickly and easily say "he's got a shot at the champion of RAW, so it's a WWE title match now". Really doubt they'll switch him across after not doing it in the draft lottery.

I've decided I'm going to do Balls and Axel, look for that profile tommorow.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-19 07:35:19

At 7/18/05 11:45 PM, perfectgame wrote: WWE!!!

Come on dude, dont spam this club like that. We dont want to get locked.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-19 09:03:41

At 7/19/05 07:35 AM, -Dawkins- wrote:

don't worry about that. we ahve mods that coem and post here. if they say that they will ban the guy and problem sloved. NO locking here!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-19 13:44:12

It seem's raw is good one week thajn really bad the next, if this pattern continues we will have a good one come monday

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-19 14:00:36

Newbie here with conflicting views on the catholic church's opinion on cinracteption and just when Brock Lesnar is coming back. Can I Join?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-19 16:44:34

At 7/19/05 07:35 AM, -Dawkins- wrote:

You won't get locked, but he's fishing for some action...

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-19 16:54:18

last raw was cool how show and a bunch of people came and kicked everyones ass fucking coward jericho and angle! pisses me off

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-19 20:09:51

i think animal and heidenrrich will win, and batista and orlando will keep thier belts.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-19 21:50:50

at summerslam cena will kick y2cheaps ass.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-20 05:56:55

Great American Bash predictions:
1. Batista def JBL (JBL is much better at bullshitting than wrestling, he just sucks.)
2. Benoit def Jordan. (Just like JBL, Orlando Jordan sucks ass.)
3. Hassan def Undertaker (Undertaker needs to wrestle Randy Orton again, so...)
4. Eddie def Rey (I just want to know the fucking secret.)
5. Road Warrior/Heidenrich def MNM. (MNM gives me an expression of gayness.)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-20 20:05:10

At 7/20/05 05:56 AM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: Great American Bash predictions:
1. Batista def JBL (JBL is much better at bullshitting than wrestling, he just sucks.)

Not to mention it gives Batista the rub of having beaten the "franchise player" of SD! Since JBL has been booked as the top heel until now.

2. Benoit def Jordan. (Just like JBL, Orlando Jordan sucks ass.)

I think this is a situation where Jordan either beats a legit contender to make the reign look good, or Benoit takes it from Jordan, which makes him the hungry challenger wanting the belt back, and maybe breaking away from JBL when he fails, and becoming a character unto himself. This is a tough one to call, but I'm going agree that Benoit takes this one, possibly after interference gone wrong from JBL, or some run-in by the bWo.

3. Hassan def Undertaker (Undertaker needs to wrestle Randy Orton again, so...)

I see Orton interfering here, Hassan gets the dupe, Taker dosen't get damaged by the loss, and the Orton/Taker rematch build begins.

4. Eddie def Rey (I just want to know the fucking secret.)

I imagine Eddie will finally beat Rey here, and we all get to hear this big "secret" (which is almost assuredly going to be stupid, needlessly disgusting, and we'll all wish Rey had won yet again so that we weren't subjected to this stupidness).

5. Road Warrior/Heidenrich def MNM. (MNM gives me an expression of gayness.)

I think MNM will actually win here, the match is just to promote the Road Warriors DVD, and I don't think Animal, nor WWE, really want to use him on a long term basis. I see the challengers losing here, and Heidenreich finding a new partner in time for another challenge at Summerslam.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-20 21:44:46

At 7/19/05 09:50 PM, moofeesala wrote: at summerslam cena will kick y2cheaps ass.

sadly your wrong buddy :( Y2J is going to win because hes like the first undisputed champ and then i think Y2J is going to win because of an interference from angle but DONT worry i think cena gets it back in a triple threat with kurt and jericho

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-20 22:33:19

I have to disagree duo i think cena will keepit but who knows that is just my opinion i like him better than kurt and jericho is any body going to buy that ecw dvd that came out???? and yea i wanna know thier secret too but that bnetween those to has went on so long i just want it to hurry and end i meen my god

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-21 04:34:55

Does any one know what is going to happen on SD! tonight. (need spolier). And who is going to watch Great American Bash?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-21 04:37:41

At 7/21/05 04:34 AM, GeneralMBison wrote: Does any one know what is going to happen on SD! tonight. (need spolier). And who is going to watch Great American Bash?

***WARNING: DONT CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE SPOILERS***

http://www.wrestlevi..005/1121833339.shtml

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-21 04:38:40

Thanks.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-21 10:53:03

you know I am not gonna watch SD. I mean wrestling has been losing it. I mean look back on teh post here and we all say the same thing "raw and sd suck ass" poor story lines and over use of people make for boring tv.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-21 13:59:16

batista kicks ass! did you see beat the hell out of triple h at vengeance?

the infallible shadow

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-21 15:32:19

no i missed vengance and i hate my self for that i meen i wanted to watch triple h get the crap kicked outta him... and i really dont know which one has a better storyline but the thing between eddie and rey is getting old end it already!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-21 15:33:54

At 7/21/05 01:59 PM, bloodfang1 wrote: batista kicks ass! did you see beat the hell out of triple h at vengeance?

My friend religiously worships Triple H and thinks that everytime Batista beat HHH, Batista cheated. What an idiot.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-21 17:16:22

the ref earl hebner got released for sellin mechandise the was illegal or soemthing but any way just letting you knwo he got fired!!!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-21 17:20:28

At 7/21/05 05:16 PM, bentonguy100 wrote: the ref earl hebner got released for sellin mechandise the was illegal or soemthing but any way just letting you knwo he got fired!!!

Well that sucks for him. He left in such a bad way too. (low blow for a diva)

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-21 18:03:12

At 7/21/05 04:25 PM, Dobio wrote: The rumors of UPN asking WWE to permanently remove the Muhammad Hassan character are indeed true, and WWE writers are hard at work devising a way to write the character out of the program.

Always knew Vince would take it too far one day, and screw himself over like this.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-21 18:17:49

At 7/21/05 04:25 PM, Dobio wrote: The rumors of UPN asking WWE to permanently remove the Muhammad Hassan character are indeed true, and WWE writers are hard at work devising a way to write the character out of the program.

One idea being tossed around is to have Undertaker kill the character off at Great American Bash, although that is not confirmed.

Between the media outrage, complaints sent to WWE and UPN headquarters and backlash from affiliates and sponsors, UPN apparently saw no alternative.

Fucking shit.

I knew that shit was gonna happen. see I told you people that it would. oh well ater the bash he will get like a month off then bam he will be back on raw.