00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

maxbombolo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,525,374 Views | 29,938 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-23 23:50:42

Hassan is off SD! WWE.com has reported that, UPN does not want the character on the show anymore with all the negative mail and such they're getting, and so Hassan will be "killed" by Taker tommorow, and then sent to OVW for repackaging, didn't I say this on the other page?

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-23 23:57:40

At 7/23/05 11:50 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: Hassan is off SD! WWE.com has reported that, UPN does not want the character on the show anymore with all the negative mail and such they're getting, and so Hassan will be "killed" by Taker tommorow, and then sent to OVW for repackaging, didn't I say this on the other page?

I cant wait to see Hassan DEAD. LOLOL. =P

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-24 00:17:02

I would buy this ppv just to see the mexicools vs the bWo, it would be a waste of money but if i had 50 dollars to spare i would do it. Gonna be comedic gold...maybe

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-24 02:21:32

Well damn Simon Dean is still being used and nova from bwo so hes got two characters.
Now for the GAB I think Jbl is going to win based on he won the wwe champ. at the last gab. wwe likes making interesting history tidbits like carlito wining the IC/US champ. the first day.
Sadly animal and HD are going to lose.
They better let beniot win dont give me the he was injured crap.
When was the last time Rey lost legimately I cant remember they always have him lose by getting cheated not by a clean one. on the other hand I could see eddie winning and the sercet being not so devasting ya know holmes.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-24 05:54:21

At 7/23/05 11:50 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: Hassan is off SD! WWE.com has reported that, UPN does not want the character on the show anymore with all the negative mail and such they're getting, and so Hassan will be "killed" by Taker tommorow, and then sent to OVW for repackaging, didn't I say this on the other page?

------
Oh, damn it. Too many talented guys have been released. WWE is getting worse and worse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-24 06:31:09

At 7/23/05 02:19 PM, Tiny_Su_Lover wrote: as fun as it is to watch WWE, it's all planned out.

Obviously, wrestling used to be semi-entertaining but now it's such bull-shit.
I just don't understand how ANYONE can believe that's real. I know people who are absolutely convinced that nothing about it's faked. It's extremely annoying.
Do the people who think it's real realize what they're trying to get them to swallow. What's all that crap about that big guy forcing that girl to marry him and then she was gonna have a baby. You're telling me that she was FORCED to marry him, it's so completely absurd. Not to mention watching them fight, no one fights like that, there's like no rules and they showboat and do pointless spins and flips and crap when they should be punching the other guy in the face till he's unconscious. It's so ridiculous.

Sorry if I ruined your club fun but I felt I had to get that off my chest.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-24 07:27:32

Who is going to win tonight? Place your bets for tonight's Great American Bash matches:

1. bWo vs. Mexicools
Six-Man Tag Match

2. Christain vs. Booker T

3. MNM vs. Heidenreich & Road Warrior Animal
WWE Tag Team Championship Match

4. Melina vs. Torrie Wilson w/ Guest Ref. Candice
Bra and Panties Match

5. Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio

6. Undertaker vs. Muhammad Hassan
Winner gets a shot for the World Heavyweight Championship

7. Orlando Jordan vs. Chris Benoit
United States Championship Match

8. JBL vs. Batista
World Heavyweight Championship Match

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-24 09:30:09

They suck ass, they are gonna lose great talent cause the writters went to far. now it will be months before he comes backa nd when he does they will have to dress him funny so that no one can see that he was hassan although we all know the truth

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-24 13:17:41

At 7/24/05 07:27 AM, GeneralMBison wrote: Who is going to win tonight? Place your bets for tonight's Great American Bash matches:

1. bWo vs. Mexicools
Six-Man Tag Match

Mexicools are going to cheat their way to victory

2. Christain vs. Booker T

Some how Booker T will get his revenge.

3. MNM vs. Heidenreich & Road Warrior Animal
WWE Tag Team Championship Match

MNM wins I don't see Animal on the Smack Down Rooster.

4. Melina vs. Torrie Wilson w/ Guest Ref. Candice
Bra and Panties Match

Melina because Candice will betray Torrie because of jelousy

5. Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio

Eddie wins lol or else Eddie will suck as a wrestler

6. Undertaker vs. Muhammad Hassan
Winner gets a shot for the World Heavyweight Championship

Well it's going to be Undertaker Hassan isn't going to be moved you guys said

7. Orlando Jordan vs. Chris Benoit
United States Championship Match

Hopefully Benoit we need a better champ

8. JBL vs. Batista
World Heavyweight Championship Match

JBL guarenteed victory so you can't doubt that.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-24 15:38:04

cant anybody tell me what the deal with brock lesnar i hear he hade a meeting with vince is he coming back in the wwe...

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-24 17:33:12

At 7/24/05 03:38 PM, RemRulzz wrote: cant anybody tell me what the deal with brock lesnar i hear he hade a meeting with vince is he coming back in the wwe...

They already had the meeting about two weeks ago. He (Brock) may come back to SD! after or on Summer Slam. Who knows.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-24 17:59:21

well i am off to go to the great american bash in about 15 minutes
i cant wait to get their it will be awesome to hear takers music i love it!
got my floor seats too!
i will post a review tomorrow morning on how it was!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-24 18:13:34

At 7/24/05 03:38 PM, RemRulzz wrote: cant anybody tell me what the deal with brock lesnar i hear he hade a meeting with vince is he coming back in the wwe...

check my post on the previous page. I'm sure brock will be back.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-24 23:37:38

At 7/24/05 02:21 AM, iscruLz wrote: my sorta predictions

well I did bad but the worse is having beniot lose to OJ. have to wait for dd. review on why.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-25 00:35:00

Well, from what I read, that show looked like an absolute friggin joke, and one of those "well, we just HAVE to have a PPV" before Summerslam...most of the finishes were ridicolous, and or mindboggling, and a show I thought I would grab the DVD of I'm now positive I won't touch, and will actually try to burn in the store. God I hate Creative...they trick me way too much.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-25 00:41:51

thank a lot

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-25 00:46:11

Sunday Night Heat match Nunzio vs. Paul London for the Cruiser. Champ
Nice math where nunzio got clobbered and london ended it with his signature move!

GAB Intro-Suprisingly no National Anthem but nice Pyro!

Heidenrich and Animal vs. MNM- Great to see new Tag Champs. It was a good match with some nice action from both teams. Nice way to end the match when Animal said "This one was for you Hawk!"

Booket T. vs. Christian- Lots of Christian chants in the Arena and Booker didnt look too happy. It was a ok match. Some nice moves including Sharmel slapping the shit out of hristian! The best move was Booker T. doing his finisher off the second rope.

OJ vs. Benoit- I didnt like this ending much. I pretty good match till OJ took the guarding of the post and benoit hit his head on their and losing =. I think we couldve used some new blood on the U.S Championship. Not pleased.

Undertaker vs. Hassan- Hassan was led to the ring in a litle princess carry thingy lol. He had his little Arab Mafia with him too. Good match and nice chokeslam by taker. Taker got a big pop from the crowd. The best part was after the match when the hassans goons attacked taker and he layed them all out one by one including davairi and then went for hassan where he chokeslammed him on the bare entrance floor and then threw the set! Great match and I guess that is how they send off Hassan from Smackdown!

Mexicools vs. BWO- I got a kick out of the BWO's entrance on big wheels to mock the Mexicools! Good match and nice to see Nova out of the Simon Dean phase! Meanie was awesome along with Stevie. Nice moves by the Mexicools with nice finishing moves with a nice leg drop by Psychosis! Good match! I wanted the BWO to win but oh well!

Eddie vs. Rey- Great match.! They had reys son dominic come and stay ringside it almost looked like he was crying. Throughout the whole match eddie was communicating to dominic and rey got pissed. Eddie hit a frog splash and went with a fancy pin and rey rolled it out for the win. I really wanted to know the secret!

Torrie vs. Melina- Same as all b&p matches. I like the girls but it is boring.Melina won in the end but candice and torrie got the best of melina!

JBL vs. Batista- Good match.JBL came out in a American suit gear and confetti everywhere! Batista was controling in the beginning and then JBL took control then batista got control again but then the ref got knocked out. Some outside interference from OJ was unsuccessful but JBL hit a clothesline and wouldve won but the ref was down. Then OJ comes in with a chair but batista take it and hits oj and then JBL but the ref saw hi and he was dq'd. he got pissed and went psycho on thenm and hit em' with the chair like 6 times more each. He didnt lose the belt but i wouldve wanted him to win the rite way. Good match!

I was in the 3rd row so I got a souviner seat we got to take home and keep with torrie in her uncle sam suit and the gab logo and date and stuff on it causde the first five rioqws on each floor got them. there were only like 350.

Good show I enjoyed it alot!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-25 01:20:02

Tonight on RAW:

Edge will battle Kane in a Stretcher Match and live from Cleveland, John Cena and his Chain gang will battle Y2J and Fozzy in a Battle of the Bands. Plus who will leave from the 2005 Raw Diva Serach. Will more Summer Slam matches be named? Be sure to watch RAW tonight from the Gund Arena in Cleveland, OH.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-25 02:41:34

Yes, that Pay-Per-View was really terrible. But what do you expect? It's Smackdown. Brock Lesnar should join Smackdown just so that show wont consume as much dick as it does now. >:(

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-25 03:28:45

Raw is kind of ok but with the Hogan/HBK rival just about to start, then Raw will get better in PPV than SD! GAB was ok but the only part i like was when Taker threw Hassan off the stage to the floor. Hassan knew what was coming for all the shit he has been saying for the past 6 months. No more Daviri yelling in his own style.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-25 03:36:33

If only JBL won then I would be happy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-25 03:40:53

At 7/25/05 01:20 AM, GeneralMBison wrote: Tonight on RAW:

what.

Edge will battle Kane in a Stretcher Match and live from Cleveland, John Cena and his Chain gang will battle Y2J and Fozzy in a Battle of the Bands. Plus who will leave from the 2005 Raw Diva Serach. Will more Summer Slam matches be named? Be sure to watch RAW

cool. rofl. It doesnt matter. probably. ok I will.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-25 03:47:58

At 7/24/05 06:31 AM, Lord_Of_Frost wrote:
At 7/23/05 02:19 PM, Tiny_Su_Lover wrote: as fun as it is to watch WWE, it's all planned out.
Obviously, wrestling used to be semi-entertaining but now it's such bull-shit.
I just don't understand how ANYONE can believe that's real. I know people who are absolutely convinced that nothing about it's faked. It's extremely annoying.
Do the people who think it's real realize what they're trying to get them to swallow.

Sorry if I ruined your club fun but I felt I had to get that off my chest.

It doesn't matter if wrestling is fake or not. There are thoses who like it and others who don't. This is the same to other sports like NHL, MLS, MLB, NFL, NBA, and others.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-25 03:57:20

Man ANimal is totally advertising for his DVD. I think they won't keep their title too long. Maybe even loose it on Thursday.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-25 05:04:04

I think Benoit will have a rematch against Jordan for the US title this thursday.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-25 05:33:40

i went and saw the great american bash it owned and brock isnt coming back wwe lied go check nf,com look up brokc lesnar wwe just wanted more media and attention thats all it sucks oj beat beat beniot but oh well and all dat shit

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-25 11:14:48

man i feel bad for Muhammad Hassan just because wwe writers dont do there job right.he going to br send back to ohio valley (training school of the wwe),dont be surprise when he come he doesnt have the impact he had with is arab wresler gimmick and then get release by vince.
i miss the good old days when the wwe was all about wrestling,tonight on raw is going to be cena band vs jericho band in a music comtition i guess...
what does this have to do with wrestling who known...

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-25 13:51:14

did anybody see the great american bash?

the infallible shadow

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-25 16:13:44

I knew thw GAB would suck ass. it has all been going down hill for a long time now. tonight is sad, I could care less about fozzy vs john cena

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-07-25 17:28:43

Well it is offical
"Reliable sources have informed WWE.com that Muhammad Hassan will be out indefinitely as a result of the Last Ride delivered to him by the Undertaker at The Great American Bash. At this point, it is doubtful that he will return to action."

So that means "hey our writters went to far but since we can't fire them we will send the charcter away" they are so wrong. i mean it is not his fault. true he will return ne day with a new thing but it will be no where as good as the hassan gimmick and he won't get that much attention and then bam he will get cut, why? cause the writters did a great thing, but on the wrong show. if he was still on raw and he did it on raw their would have been no problem. causethe show would be on monday, the bombings were on tuesday. no contervesy, no bad press, and hassan would still be in action. but since they downgraded him to SD, it all went to shit