00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NDaveN just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Funniest thing you did in school?

27,869 Views | 520 Replies

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-28 15:15:53

i tripped out all the power in the school

items:

1 paper clip

1 plug socket

1 plug switch

Results:

about 50 pissed of teachers

a (nearly) fried me

a school with no power

I also caught my hair on fire (in science agin)

i jumped on a grassy bank rolled loads and fellof a wall onto concrete floor

it were funny

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 06:37:26

drew a pic of the pricipal getting it in the hole by another student and posted on a bill board for all to see...got into some shit over that one.

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 06:39:01

Well I'm still in school but I do shitloads of funny things. Something funny I did today was ask my teacher Mr. Jackson if he molests little boys.

Sorry M.J. I just had to.

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 06:44:26

I was in a deep day dream. when i woke up I blurted out "FUCK" In the middle of maths.

I DON'T DISCRIMINATE, I JUST HATE YOU ALL... (supreme logic from the supreme being NYA!!!!

MAH BUNGIE.NET PROFILE

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 07:18:35

It's not exactly funny but when I was in year 7 (7th grade for you yanks) I threw a chair out of the window. I thought I was so crazy.

Also, the other day I took a screenshot of my graphics teachers desktop and hid his taskbar and Icons so it looked like everything was there, he just couldnt click on it. The idiot technician almost formatted it, but they ended up figuring it out.

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 07:30:14

Me and someone guy moved a big wooden bench you could sit on infront of the staircase and blocked the whole way.
We got caught, but it was funny though.

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 08:14:13

Nothing, ever. I'm a serious kid.

<_<

Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 09:47:25

This one time, I went to school with a Gene Simmons make up.
They were surprised I was serious and the day went by awkwardly but it happend.

I censored their faces with peppers cause they might not want their faces on this craphole of a community but if you look closely I did not edit my face.
(also, I originally wanted to go as ultraman)

Funniest thing you did in school?

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 09:48:28

i hated this teacher called mrs brown so i said i would make her a cake so i put all turd in it and she actully eaten it!!
LOLMFAO!!!!

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 09:49:32

At 5/29/08 09:48 AM, hamz10 wrote: i hated this teacher called mrs brown so i said i would make her a cake so i put all turd in it and she actully eaten it!!
LOLMFAO!!!!

Get back in your loony bin.

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 09:51:16

At 5/29/08 09:49 AM, Phil wrote:
At 5/29/08 09:48 AM, hamz10 wrote: i hated this teacher called mrs brown so i said i would make her a cake so i put all turd in it and she actully eaten it!!
LOLMFAO!!!!

will you please post something relavent to the thread? you flame me where-ever i go, i can't post without you flaming me!!

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 09:51:30

We taped someone's bicycle on a fence..

Foolish are those who fear nothing, yet claim to know everything..

Brawl FC: 0903 - 4175 - 3638

Newgrounds Photoshop Headquarters because I love Photoshop =3

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 09:55:18

At 5/29/08 09:51 AM, hamz10 wrote:
At 5/29/08 09:49 AM, Phil wrote:
LOLMFAO!!!!
will you please post something relavent to the thread? you flame me where-ever i go, i can't post without you flaming me!!

So...
You Stalk many People.

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 09:56:39

At 5/29/08 09:55 AM, Phil wrote: So...
You Stalk many People.

why have you given me links to random people's usernames?

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 09:57:11

At 5/29/08 09:56 AM, hamz10 wrote:
You Stalk many People.

Read what it says.

if you can.

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 09:59:15

A shitload of itching powder + 1 ladder + 1 school ventilation system = fun.

Bananabreadmuffin and his godly 30k post. I need flash artists.Yes, i win. Yes, you fail. No, you may NOT kiss me. Yes, you may suck my dick.

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 10:04:11

At 5/29/08 09:57 AM, Phil wrote:
You Stalk many People.
Read what it says.
if you can.

i did read it but i just can't understand the point your trying to make.....

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 10:07:00

Prank some kids I hate in school.

$$$ | Strawberry Dodge | Abusive Reviews! | Sig by TheDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 10:09:21

Gym teacher threw me out of the class i snucked in and started to listen to my ipod and screamed scrotum in the class.

what

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 10:11:03

In Biology one lesson we were dissecting cow eyes, needless to say we were pretty bored with the whole thing so i tried my hand a juggling them, i got up to 4 when the teacher came back after getting high or whatever he does in the teachers lounge (this is a evangelistic Christian school) and i choked and dropped one which i put my foot out to catch, but i ended up kicking across the room hitting my girlfriend, she threw one back at me and then the entire class had an eye fight even the teacher got involved until the room was an eye pit. we all helped clean up, and all had some massive laughs, and was THE best time ive ever had in school. and i will remember it till the day i die.

Of course there are the usual school fights, ect, blowing shit up, trying to backflip off a basketball hoop and breaking my arm (will never do that EVER again)

"The thought of a giant dripping dick that protrudes out of a hole cut in the middle of my kitchen table similar to a glory hole is all I need to get my day going." -BlueHippo

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 10:11:47

At 5/29/08 10:04 AM, hamz10 wrote:
At 5/29/08 09:57 AM, Phil wrote:
You Stalk many People.
Read what it says.
if you can.
i did read it but i just can't understand the point your trying to make.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 13:13:28

At 5/29/08 10:11 AM, Phil wrote:
At 5/29/08 10:04 AM, hamz10 wrote: i did read it but i just can't understand the point your trying to make.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking

oh for fucks sake, i know what the word stalking means..... i just don't know what you mean by saying that i stalk many people. dude, seriosly, shut the fuck up.

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 13:30:01

At 8/10/06 10:34 AM, HotActionYiffFur wrote:
But we were bored, so we fit 30 kids into a small practice room, and watched T.V. It was early in the morning, and Dora the Explorer was on. We all got carried away, and were shouting out the Bullshit answeres like everyone does.

I LOL'd so hard!

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-29 13:55:35

she went around the class checking answers, taking ages with the "girl" side of the class, and after the 3rd girl she kept going back to the first one, so i started talking loudly to the person next to me, "this is crap, i wish we had a good teacher" for about 5 mins, after that, she said to me why are you talking like that? and i replied, because you're taking a long goddamn time. and she said in a snooty-ish tone of voice "well if i started on the boys side of the room i wouldn't get anything done" and i shouted back "Well you started on the other side of the bloody class and haven't got too far!"
she sent me out, i won the argument.

it was funnier if you were there.

I gave her so much shit it was unreal.

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-30 15:44:46

I shouted "Ka-peeew-peeew! Ka-powee! Ka-peeew! Ka-powee!" to a fly passing by in the middle of Sciences class this Wednesday. Everyone LOL'd.

I guess i watched too many times Awesome Center: Under The Awesome.

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-30 15:47:14

We ducktaped a kid to the School's flagpole for about an hour before any of the teachers knew about it. The kid we did it to wasn't even mad, He loved not having to go to fifth period.

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-30 20:32:27

we went crazy on the last day of school.
we let out rats, snakes, and crickets in the hall and my english teacher got bit by a rat, so she had to get rabes shots, and didnt return next school year. he havnt heard frm her since. nobody knows what happened to old Mrs. Van Dam

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-30 20:52:40

we dident do it yet but the last lunch of the school year we are going to re-arrange the math teachers room, and play tag during lunch.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-05-30 21:15:53

I have this really weird kid in my social studies class. We were on break and some random girl in 7th or 8th grade comes up to him and goes "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" and starts hugging him. My teacher sometimes can be hilarious so he goes "HEY! Stop malesting that poor boy!" Everybody in the hallway looks over at him, and me and like 7 other people start cracking up over that.

Another time in the same class the teacher messed something up and he said he was right. So my friend leans over and says, "Keep saying 'What?' to him." So he starts talking about how I said something that I didn't say And I go "...........What?" He got reeeeeeeeeeeeeally mad over that. I kept saying that over and over again

Derp

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2008-06-21 20:27:49

this topic is funny