00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

the-kitsune just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Funniest thing you did in school?

27,807 Views | 520 Replies

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 04:00:19

Well I got 3, If you care to read a couple paragraphs.

1: in 7th grade my Father worked for this wheirdo toy company that made plastic dolls and stink bombs (Odd combination O_O) and around june, I asked him to bring a bunch of them home just to pull shit off in school. He brought back about 300 (Count em, Three-Fuckin Hundred) Of those little packets that when stepped on, explode. So myself and 3 friends decided on the last day of school to shove 2 stink bombs in front of every door in the school (Sort of hard to do, since theres 4 of us, 8 hallways in all and 2 floors) since everyone always runs really fast out of the classrooms. So about 4 minutes before the announcement came on to leave, we Bolted down 2 hallways a piece and threw them in front of each door, then ran right back into our respective classrooms, sweating. I almost got questioned as to why I ran back into the room out of breath when the announcement came on. I sat in the room as everyone ran out screaming, and about 10 seconds later it sounded as if hundreds of fire crackers went off in the hallways xD The smell was so bad, a couple ashematic (Bad spelling) Actually fainted and got sent to the hospital. But luckily enough I Ran my ass off along with the 3 other dudes and got driven home on our collective busses. Everyone has been talking about it the whole summer and rumors will be flying even more when my school starts.
2: Same sort of thing to do with stink bombs (like I said, My dad could get them) Theres this huge kid in my school who always pisses me off, along with most of my friends, since he One: Acts 'Gangsta' which is his excuse to strut around school calling myself and friends faggots and losers cause we wear 'Nerd Clothes"(His term for J!nx clothing, But c'mon, J!nx PWNs you.) And 2: I got into a fight or two with him over the school year, and even though he cant fight, got his ass beat AND he still went around the next day telling people he knocked me out (And people BELIEVED HIM, even when his eye was blackened, limping and sporting a chipped tooth whilst I Remain untouched). so during his english class (Im across the hall from him) I always notice him running off to the bathroom, pulling a PSP out of his pocket, and he ends up playing up until a couple minutes into the next period, so I took 5 stink bombs, shoved them into a Zip-Lock bag, and crushed them so they all set off, but the sound was sorta muffled. Then as soon as the bell rang everyone went to different classes, but (Thankfully) A bunch of kids went to the bathroom. I ran in there, opened the bag and waved it around inconspicuously (As inconspicuous as you can get flapping your arm up and down) And ran out. Most kids yelled "EWWW" And checked who was in the stall, and you guessed it, about 15 kids blamed him for smelling up the whole place. The smell even got out into the hallway and more kids checked. Idk why, but for some reason bad smelling Feces (Or farts) Are UbeR big problems to these retarded kids, so the word ACTUALLY GOT OUT (On something as miniscule as that) And kids called him "That Smelly Kid" For a lot of the year. It was Beautiful.
3: Gladly, You can relieve yourself from the stink bombs for this one. Theres this teacher who I always liked and joked around with during her classes (Cause I was the smartest one in that period, and also the most obnoxious to other people xD ) and one day someone asked "do you ever move the class around?" And she explained how she liked how structured the place was and its a good learning enviornment, it wasent a big deal and no one remembered the conversation, but I did. So a couple days later, I pulled somethin off. Heres pretty much the scheme of things:
I had her 6th Period. The period BEFORE that she doesnt have a class, so she goes and hangs out in some other teachers class. I asked to go to the bathroom at almost the end of 5th period, and then ran up to her class and turned the whole room sideways (Including her desk, bookshelves, Students desks, the table at the front near the chalk board, I even managed to take down one of her big ass dry erase boards and hang it up one wall across) And ran back. The next period everyone was UbeR Confused as to why bookshelves were blocking windows, the Dry Erase board was on the wall that she always pinned up shit about the weekly curriculum and all sorts of things. She immediatley guessed it was me, and actually Laughed that I picked out something small and did all that. she taught that period as it was, but during the 5 minutes between 6th and 7th period, We changed it back around and laughed.

How ya like THEM Apples.

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 04:02:26

hmmmm.... i wrote help me on a piece of paper and held it up for the window, the drew a picture of the sub-teach we had that lesson and showed them all...the other kids, couldn't stop laughing!

gosh, it wasn't acctually even funny.

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 04:09:19

At 8/29/06 03:18 AM, DethX wrote: Gave my teacher the finger, on both hands, in fifth grade.

all of you wich you said below that i belive to be complete bullshit!

if its not....well......my god!

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 04:15:49

At 8/29/06 03:18 AM, DethX wrote: Five days later, her body was found in the streets. I think the cause of death was something like drug overdose.

I Call Bullshit, But w/e.

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 04:23:16

At 8/29/06 04:20 AM, siranco wrote: I plan on brushing my teeth at some point during class this year. Just spitting it in the sink of the science lab too.

My teacher brushed his teeth after giving us textbook work, and when someone said "Thats not appropriate" And I Swear to god, He SPIT ONTO HER TEXTBOOK and said "Neither was that, but I did that too"

I lmfao'd for days.

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 04:37:28

At 8/29/06 04:00 AM, Snypur wrote: How ya like THEM Apples.

Damn, dude. You are a HARDCORE prankster. Thanks for the unbelievable stories.

Huh?

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 19:03:20

BUMP. BUMP. BUMP.

Huh?

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 19:14:28

Once, I fell asleep in class, because I hadn't slept in three nights. I'm a rather scrawny-looking and very pale 16 year old, which could explain what the reaction of my neighbour. You see, I was lying face-down on the bench, wihtout any sense of time or space (I wasn't exactly sleeping, I was somewhere between being passed out from exhaustion and sleeping). All of a sudden, someone yells:"Holy shit! ****** is dead!" My teacher almost had a heart attack, and two girls screamed when they looked at me. They really thought I had died in class. It was actually the screaming that brought me to full consciousness again. I lifted my head, and looked around m, surprised. Most of the class had turned rather whitish. My teacher said, "Don't EVER do that again."

And I haven't.

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 19:20:00

I pooped on the walls like a monkey

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 19:23:22

lol thats funny but check this out

One time for PE we had to doa whole bunch of sit ups in like ten minutes and the hot chick that I liked at the time was my partner to hold my feet while I was doing itand I was trying to do really good to impress her but just as the teacher was walking by, I ripped the MOST LOUDEST AND STINKIEST fart in the history of time. every one in the gym started laughing including the teacher...and i never got the girl probably just bacause of that

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 20:38:46

BBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPP
PPPPPP.

Huh?

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 21:45:27

BUMP, BUMP, BUMP, BUMP, BUMP.

Huh?

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 21:54:40

Let try screaming "SCREEEEEEW YOU " to my L.A teacher in 7th grade for a stupid reason.

I got suspened for 2 days

NEED BEATS??? I GOT EM ELSEWHERE

I sell beats here Matt Mattik

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 22:32:15

I know my friend said to a teacher (a fat one) that she ate her own dog and never feads it in front of her face.

Top 50 Reviewers

Top 200 Medal Points

Follow me on miiverse MELLOWYELLOWHDR

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 23:12:28

not as good as the last one i posted

one time i bought some sonic for me and my friend and just started eating and having a casual conversation during the taks test (biggest test of the year for texas) and we both got sent to the principles office and were suspended...and i retook a class...

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 23:28:34

I started a loud conversation with a known pot dealer in my school in front of my teacher. The teacher called the police and he was arrested. Why did I do it? Because he had a lockerful of California and he wouldn't give me a measly eighth of an ounce.

"Will someone shove a pack of Skittles so far up this faggot's ass that he tastes the friggin rainbow?" -demonofthehiddenmist

Epic cock joke! | Best photoshop thread ever!

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 23:30:14

At 8/29/06 11:12 PM, dorkninja wrote:
not as good as the last one i posted
one time i bought some sonic for me and my friend and just started eating and having a casual conversation during the taks test (biggest test of the year for texas) and we both got sent to the principles office and were suspended...and i retook a class...

lol didn't notice your post up there. Yeah, I did both the math and the reading in the same day, which apparently was a very bad thing. So my reading TAKS was void but because I was such a good student, I didn't have to retake anything OR take any remedial classes.

"Will someone shove a pack of Skittles so far up this faggot's ass that he tastes the friggin rainbow?" -demonofthehiddenmist

Epic cock joke! | Best photoshop thread ever!

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 23:32:33

I got a detention for forgetting to say ---Mrs.---- b4 my teachers name

I was angry at the time, but now I just laugh at her supreme lameness

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-30 00:03:32

Lol this year in gym class theres this girl in my class that always sit in the very back corner of the gym so during gym i took a big piss there and later on she sat down in it and thought it was a spily water bottle or something

2. a few days later than that (3 days left of school left) in the morning i had like 3 shots of vodka and half a cup of crown royal in the morning and went to school. At lunch like 6 friends came over and drank all the vodka , corwn royal, wine and booze
and we got expelled (we we're in grade 8 so we we're going to a new school anyways)
They found out cuz my friend was barfing in class and i smelt like booze
he filled a garbage can his puke

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-30 05:11:33

Bump.

Huh?

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-09-07 07:38:49

Man, my friends, they always prank each other by making backpacks inside out. They put the books back in the bags.

Huh?

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-09-07 08:55:34

lemme see....screaming out in school something about my friend. hilarious

http://www.interstellarmarines.com/

the best AAA Indie game in the making, help the game by spreading the word! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-09-07 08:59:08

Reading a book!!!!!111

Not really... I pretended to be sick, so i could play on the computers...
That was a wasted day...

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-09-07 09:21:14

8th grade, I was taking MAth State Exam. We had this black lady who was watching us. W/e u get the point. I was 3/4th's done with the test when my shit kicked from the cereal I had in the morning. I started thinking to my self. "I'm FUCKED FOR SURE"

Because i have these stomach problems and when I have to take a shit, I mean I have to take it badly. No holding in. But the teacher wouldn't let me go. SO i started taking the test even faster and then I just couldn't hold it back. It just came out and i just guessed on the test. Then after i finished the test I got up to hand her my book and sat back down. LOL!!

When I think about it now I just laugh but when It actually happened I was just scared people might find out and laugh their asses off. But I got up handed the test and when I sat back down all the shit in my pants squirted up my back and some went down my leg. Thank God I was wearing pants because it was during the coming of summer days too. So if i wore shorts....

But yeah thats the funniest thing that happened. :D ROFL

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-09-07 09:28:51

once i was drinking coco and my m8 told me a joke and it sqertred coco on the teachers sitting besides me that was funny

PM ME!!!

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-09-07 11:33:59

Dress up as osama bin laden and run around the school

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-09-07 11:36:16

At 8/29/06 09:45 PM, Code90 wrote: BUMP, BUMP, BUMP, BUMP, BUMP.

STOP BUMPING THE FUCKING TOPIC I HATE REPEATING VOWLS

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-09-07 11:47:02

once i rubbed a balloon against my head and my hair stuck up i then got sent out

-funny sentence goes here-

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-09-07 11:49:35

most probably when i got off with my science teacher in the store cupboard lol fuck the detention lol

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-09-07 12:28:18

i got a virus on my school comp.