00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Funniest thing you did in school?

27,842 Views | 520 Replies

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-25 18:07:26

i obtained and circulated my headmasters credit card details, bank details, address, telephone number, national security number, as well as photocopies of his and his wifes passports and drivers licences.

you tell me how funny that one was. i guess the funniest part was that i got caught (loose lips etc.) and yet didn't get expelled. always seemed funny to me anyway.

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-25 18:16:53

I don't do shit in school. All I do is practice pen tricks.

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-25 18:23:01

The funniest thing I did at school was in 1st grade, I shook up a can of soda and asked my teacher to open it. You can imagine the rest.

Don't knock on death's door, ring the doorbell and run. He hates that.

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-25 18:31:35

hmm In 12th Grade (Senior Year Of High School) 14 of my friends decided to pull a Senior Year prank, I decided to do a classic prank. We took 2,460 plastic cups filled them with water and placed them in the hallway, so you can't knock a single one over without knocking all of the others down. We all came in looking innocent and waited for the principal, he laughed, but our Science teacher decided to do the smart thing and try to walk between them, he kicked the first one over, and it took 3 hours to clean up the water. Oh what an idiot

Here I am, bored with everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-25 18:51:05

Lmao, this one time in chemistry (our class consisted of a mere four pupils, and only me and my mate were actually doing the course.) Well anyway, me and my mate were heating a testube with two bunsen burners, i had to heat the bottom and he had to heat the middle. The teacher, dr woodhouse, reached over the testube to grab one of our jotters.

Lets just say our hands "slipped"

Dr woodhouse is running frantically to the nearest sink with his sleve on fire and all four of us have our entire hands stuffed down our throats to try and hold back the laughter.

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-25 19:11:25

Hehehe...
A friend of mine was passing notes to a girl, and they were using me to pass the notes cuz they were to far and I was right in the middle. So after a while, it seemed like they were done.
Than, when none were looking, I wrote on a piece of paper, and wrote "I CAN EAT A QUARTER POUND CHEESEBURGER IN 5 SECONDS!!!!! Pretty impressive, huh?"
Than I signed it with his name, and thankfully, we both had similar hand writing, so it looked authentic. I than passed it to the girl and when she read it she just blurted out "WHAT THE FUCK?" She than showed it to all her friends and wrote on the back of it. She passed it to me, and I gave it to my friend. He read what she wrote and looked confused, and than turned it around and saw what was writen and also blurted out "WHAT THE FUCK!? I DID NOT WRITE THIS!!!" Than there was some confusion, but I was laughing so hard that they found me out easily.
Ah...those were good times.

Wait....WHAT!? NOOOOO!!! I want my lawyer! I want my mommy! I WANT MY LAWYER'S MOMMY!!!"

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-25 19:43:44

Oh this topic is great. There's some competition here for me.

1) In sixth grade everybody was taking turns reading aloud from Moby Dick or some whale story, and when it was my turn, I farted loudly and then yelled my line, "There she blows".
2) On the bus home from school (does that count?), a kid gave me his leftover cheesecake he brought in for some birthday occassion. I threw it out the window and it splattered all over a moving trucks front window. Well, he chased the bus down and pointed me out, but i never got in any trouble.
3) I threw a stinkbomb in the bathroom. Everyone thought somebody took the foulest shit of all time. Tragically, a seemingly allied accomplice eventually ratted me out and I got suspended. Never trust anyone.

That's just 3 of them, i'll publish the memoirs someday.

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-25 20:30:34

not that big of a deal, but first i taped nazi signs all over my teachers room, then i pulled down my pants and took a poop in the middle of class, then i took out a toothpick and shanked her in the face, so she said your gay and told the principal, of coursei got a ufckin detention. then i teabagged my principal in the face.

gamertag: LifeLag

games playing online currently: GTA4 (when it comes out)

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-25 20:35:28

Nothing yet really.. or not anything seriously funny.

In 3rd grade once, I got away with beating the shit out of one guy. I told the teacher that he told me to beat him up, and she bought it. (Actually, he did say to hit him, but not hard which apparently I did.) I walked out of that class room a free man.

And another time when this guy pulled my pants down then I gladly returned the favor. We both laughed as we walked to the principals office.

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-25 20:35:38

Put a few white paintballs on the teachers chair and it looks like he got ass raped

I can explain..

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-25 20:37:33

Crashing the web filter system and got sued for $5,000.

"You take friendship for granted, and you even hurt an 11 year old, you heartless prick!" - Kayla Hayes

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-25 20:39:36

The funniest thing I did that i can remeber was melt most of my binder to the classroom floor. good thing the floor was black.

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-25 20:40:57

The day i forgot to wear pants.

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-25 20:41:40

At 8/25/06 08:37 PM, -ngaiox- wrote: Crashing the web filter system and got sued for $5,000.

LOL, you sure fucked them hard.

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back.

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-25 20:45:24

In 8th grade our social studies teacher was all womens rights and shit, and went on a long rant about how men suck and women rule. She looked at me and noticing I wasnt listening said "what do you think alex?" to witch I replied "Listening to your femenist rants isnt doing jack shit for our education". I had just realized I said that out loud while I went to the pricipals office.

I hope everybody had a real, real good time.

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-25 20:45:37

i bent over to tie my shoe and some one triped over me.

another time i was standing near a door i bent down to pick up something and when i came up i hit my head on a door nob... then some one opend the door and i hit my head agein.

Nothing to See here Move along

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-25 20:48:51

At 8/25/06 08:45 PM, Wheller wrote: i bent over to tie my shoe and some one triped over me.

another time i was standing near a door i bent down to pick up something and when i came up i hit my head on a door nob... then some one opend the door and i hit my head agein.

Hilarious!

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-25 20:53:01

A girl in my class had sex with my friends older brother(6 years older) and the story goes that she pretty much wanted to bang the shit outa him. Any ways she's standing around with a bunch of people acting all "Yeah, I'm cool and shit" so I just walked up pointed in her face and called her a slut. Face goes from shock to anger to humiliation(everyone was laughing at her). There is a bunch of other stuff but I like that story cause after that every girl at school that I was an asshole.

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-25 20:58:27

Learn.

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-26 11:11:39

Once my teavher told me and my friends to look to the front and under my breath i said 'yeah, whatever bitch' and she asked me what i just said in a mean way and i said 'i said i got a bad itch' and then when i explained it to my friends we were laughing our heads off

I got that idea off of south park with harry potter (click on 'verb' in my sig) but i did actually do it

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 00:37:15

You guys act like you are so bad... Well, anyway, here is one thing that I did.

I ditched school around twenty times to do my stupid, fucking homework.

Huh?

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 00:38:50

what

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 00:48:41

Smoked cigarrets during teh lesson with friends.. It was fun..

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 00:53:03

At 8/29/06 12:48 AM, Slat wrote: Smoked cigarrets during teh lesson with friends.. It was fun..

You naughty boy, you.

Huh?

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 01:01:46

The funniest thing I have ever done in school Was not funny to me.
I have vertigo (spacial reaction restriction) which forces my mind to believe that the world is moving when it's not. I over-compensated one day between classes and fell onto a set of lockers. When I tried to pick myself up I fell on my face. Literally.
I still have a chipped tooth and bruised ego!

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 02:29:58

One night, to make fun of all the kids wearing body spray and cologne. me and my friend woke up early, and dumped every single cologne, and body spray that our family had.

I had over 17 different things poured all over me.

we got to class, and i couldnt keep a straight face worth shit, but my friend insisted it was to impress his new girlfriend when the teacher asked why we smelt so strongly

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 02:52:09

At 8/10/06 02:07 PM, CDawg82191 wrote: bullshit

LOLNOWAI

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 02:54:07

At 8/10/06 03:08 PM, ThePsychoSheep wrote: Funiest thing hmm.Well i played the Classroom,2 and 3 and my teacher saw me and gave me a detention LMAO

OH SWEET IRONY!!!

/caps

LOLNOWAI

BBS Signature

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 03:10:23

i once ate part of a owl pellet for 5 bucks...got in trouble

Response to Funniest thing you did in school? 2006-08-29 03:18:39

Gave my teacher the finger, on both hands, in fifth grade.

The whole class was all like *omg dude wut he jus do?!?!*.

Then after a minute of silence, everyone starts clapping as I give my bitchy teacher another finger, and she stomps out.

Five minutes later the principal walks in, and I explain what made me do it (she had been yelling at my friend because somehow she thought that my friend had been harassing some other kid, and it got to the point where my friend began to cry like hell because she had begun to swear and scream at the highest sound level known to man, plus she was threatening him for some fucked up reason). Then the principal looks at my teacher and goes, "Get the hell out of my school, now."

She just kind of left the building silently.

Five days later, her body was found in the streets. I think the cause of death was something like drug overdose.

BBS Signature