00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DezTenShot67 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Virgin Club

83,143 Views | 967 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-09 13:58:16

Answer me what you intend to discuss in here.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-09 14:05:20

At 8/9/06 01:58 PM, Andersson wrote: Answer me what you intend to discuss in here.

I'd like to say "YO MOMMA" as i love you momma jokes, however that would be both rude and incorrect (as the milkman has already got there). So instead maby you should go read all of the posts from page one. Untill then heres a quick description.

We are here to both answer/discuse questions on Virginity and also to give suport for all virgins out there.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-09 14:07:57

This club sucks now. What's with the ranks? They are stupid and pointless.

unless someone proves me wrong

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-09 14:13:42

At 8/9/06 07:19 AM, ever-vigilant wrote: hi. i feel that this is the best place to ask my question.
i always end up left out of the conversation and end up being left alone. i dont want to tell them to shut up about sex as that would have the effect of using paper as a bomb shelter and my friends to tend to get upset easly, but i dont like being abandoned all the time.should i risk offending them or just sit quietly in the corner and accept it?

Ohhh this is a hard yet good one, ok well, feeling left out of the conversation is never good, but neither is offending your friends.
I'd sugest saying something to your friends, not telling them to shut up, but just letting them know you feel kind of out of place when they get onto that topic, any good group of friends will either mock you for it or maby be more considerate (depending on their maturity level).
Either way you either become center of attention or give you a break.

Hope this helps some, but yeh its a difficult position :(

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-09 14:13:42

At 8/9/06 02:05 PM, Naked_Beercan wrote: So instead maby you should go read all of the posts from page one.

Fuck you.

We are here to both answer/discuse questions on Virginity and also to give suport for all virgins out there.

1. Everyone is born a virgin, what questions are there to answer? Are you gonna tell them how to remain intact?
2. Support through, like what, spam on the Internet like you've done now?

Nah, this seems more like a thread you put in the General forum section there people who've taken the decision to wait with having sex can confess to their choice.

Not like a thread where everyone is gonna stay as members with ranks and what not, depending how much of a virgin they are. Or how activly they've spammed the thread.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-09 14:21:52

At 8/9/06 02:13 PM, Andersson wrote: Fuck you.

Thats ok, im quite happy without any sexual interaction from you :)

1. Everyone is born a virgin, what questions are there to answer? Are you gonna tell them how to remain intact?

Lots of people have questions about staying a virgin, and what it means to become a virgin, is it just a technical term for someone who has not experianced sexual intercourse? or is it a deeper more spiritual term? many many questions and discusions.

2. Support through, like what, spam on the Internet like you've done now?

Lots of people need support in everything they do, being a virgin is no different, when all your "friends" are "bragging" about what they may/maynot have done, sometimes you just want to know there are others there, that think a simlar thing, or that you can just moan to withoout someone calling you names or insulting you or laughing at you. It's nice to know there is someone there who isn't going to judge you just because you have your own mind and beliefes.

Not like a thread where everyone is gonna stay as members with ranks and what not, depending how much of a virgin they are. Or how activly they've spammed the thread.

We actually have quite alot of people who are, dare i say it, regulars, as you would know if you read all the pages.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-09 14:27:28

At 8/9/06 02:13 PM, Naked_Beercan wrote:
At 8/9/06 07:19 AM, ever-vigilant wrote: hi. i feel that this is the best place to ask my question.

Ohhh this is a hard yet good one, ok well, feeling left out of the conversation is never good, but neither is offending your friends.
I'd sugest saying something to your friends, not telling them to shut up, but just letting them know you feel kind of out of place when they get onto that topic, any good group of friends will either mock you for it or maby be more considerate (depending on their maturity level).
Either way you either become center of attention or give you a break.

Hope this helps some, but yeh its a difficult position :(

Hmm. it does seem like a win win result here. i think that this could work with my friends. i will try next time i feel uncomfortable. thanks. and thanks to WillW for your suggestion as well. i feel better now that i have a couple of plans in my back pocket.
e-v

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-09 14:28:17

At 8/9/06 04:00 AM, Naked_Beercan wrote:
May the force be with you, young feathered one.

Wow, the first rank that I actually like. Thanks a million dude, but one thing thought... You know that I`m not a virgin right ?

Because I said so some pages ago, in a discussion with some guys... you know that, right ?

Sarah_Rawr Decided that I could stay anyway.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-09 14:32:00

At 8/9/06 02:28 PM, NeoSoviet wrote: Wow, the first rank that I actually like. Thanks a million dude, but one thing thought... You know that I`m not a virgin right ?

I'm glad that you like it :) i picked it specially for you. I even had a fight with Sarah about it hehe.

Because I said so some pages ago, in a discussion with some guys... you know that, right ?
Sarah_Rawr Decided that I could stay anyway.

Yes this i know :) i read all of the posts.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-09 14:36:22

At 8/9/06 02:27 PM, ever-vigilant wrote: Hmm. it does seem like a win win result here. i think that this could work with my friends. i will try next time i feel uncomfortable. thanks. and thanks to WillW for your suggestion as well. i feel better now that i have a couple of plans in my back pocket.
e-v

Hopefully it works out for you, good luck with it.
Let us know if you have any other questions.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-09 14:53:50

At 8/9/06 02:32 PM, Naked_Beercan wrote:
I'm glad that you like it :) i picked it specially for you. I even had a fight with Sarah about it hehe.

Whats not to like, birds are awesome. I am happy with your decision and I will gladly help as much as I can to make this a balanced and open minded thread. Even more.

Quack quack, its a shame that there is no name for my creature, just beeing a "duck" is wierd. But is the thought that matters, and I thank you again for that :D

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-09 16:50:21

Hello thurr, e-v. You did come to the right place, one of the purposes of this club is to support each other, in any such situation.

when im out with my friends we have a good laugh and its a good time all round. but we are all 18 so the topic will allways turn to the same inevitable subject. sex.

To be expected from a group of teenage boys. ;) Many times amongst your peers, even girl groups, sex will be discussed because it is seen as a new and interesting topic. It is also because they want to make themselves feel "cool" about the issue, as if they are more mature, more experienced, or more desireable. Usually with age, the topic will be treated with more confidentiality, instead of blatantly talking about it like they would about the latest awesome video game.

i have never had a girlfriend 'cos im awqward (sp) around the oppsite sex and tent to put my foot in my mouth, despite that they still like me as a friend. but thats not my point.

That's perfectly fine, everyone takes their own specified amount of time to gain the confidence to mingle in style with the opposite sex.

i seem to be the only one who isn't going at it like a rabbit. i always end up left out of the conversation and end up being left alone. i dont want to tell them to shut up about sex as that would have the effect of using paper as a bomb shelter and my friends to tend to get upset easly, but i dont like being abandoned all the time.

A perfectly legitimate concern.

should i risk offending them or just sit quietly in the corner and accept it? if you can find an alternative soloution to my proble i will accept sensible advice with a smile. thanks for your time
e-v

All right. I first propose that you use the tactic of changing the subject when they bring up sex. What else do you guys share in common, that you can all talk about with interest and enthusiasm? Think about the different topics that you can use as a segue to steer them from talking about this.

If that doesn't work for long, I next suggest that even though you are worried about the backlash which your friends may give you for voicing your own opinion, you should express how you are feeling to them regardless. Just as you accept them for their lifestyle, they should have the courtesy to accept you for yours as well. Do this in a calm and reasonable manner, and expect at first a negative reaction, but if they are truly your friends I am sure that they will come to an understanding.

Also keep in mind that usually in such a group, guys will fabricate their sexual encounters, even lying about experiences in order to impress and boast amongst others. They are more than likely not as experienced as you would think, so bringing up your feelings just might be a relief to all of you.

Hope this helped!

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-09 20:20:12

Myself, I see no problem with a discussion about sex. But if it makes you feel uncomfortable, I would just either change the subject, or wait it out. That, or get a new group of friends (but that would be impractical).

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-10 05:08:04

At 8/9/06 04:50 PM, Sarah_Rawr wrote: Hello thurr, e-v. You did come to the right place, one of the purposes of this club is to support each other, in any such situation.
Hope this helped!

wow. everyone is being so supportive in here. thanks. this is all good advice im getting. i should be going out this Friday so i will try and post to let you know how things go either late friday or saturday.
once again thanks to everyone, not just Sarah_Rawr.
e-v

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-10 19:32:40

No problem, ever-vigilant (I didn't help all that much, but oh well XD)

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-10 20:02:46

Virgin's Log: Stardate 11-08-06

Didn't have sex

End Transmission

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-10 21:00:55

At 8/10/06 08:02 PM, WilliWowza wrote: Virgin's Log: Stardate 11-08-06

Didn't have sex

End Transmission

Why are you writing a Log for the 11th August when theres still 22 hours of the 11th left?
Will, you're stupid.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-10 21:16:23

At 8/10/06 09:00 PM, -Nev- wrote:

Didn't have sex

End Transmission
Why are you writing a Log for the 11th August when theres still 22 hours of the 11th left?
Will, you're stupid.

Think before you type, eh?

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-10 22:07:26

At 8/10/06 09:00 PM, -Nev- wrote:

Didn't have sex

End Transmission
Will, you're stupid.

Um... more like 4 hours, but whatever. *dumbass*

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-10 22:10:06

At 8/10/06 10:07 PM, screamokaratekick wrote: Um... more like 4 hours, but whatever. *dumbass*

When I posted that it was 2am 11/08/06.
24 - 2 = 22 hours.
Thus I am correct.

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-10 22:22:49

I am tired and stuff and just looked at my clock , don't hate me :<

Also, like my new sig?

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-10 22:48:03

Question.

Would you like to loose your virginity to another virgin ? Or to a more experienced woman.

Now, imagine this, if you do it with the experienced girl she can walk you throught the basics. She can teach you the way of the Jedi. But it won`t be as special as doing it with the virgin girl...

What would you choose ?

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-10 22:53:17

Another virgin, because if you aren't sure about something she/he won't be like 'OMFG n00b', also it's more special

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 00:27:16

i would like to join...but am sorta, not a virgin so...
yeah but i belive in what you've posted...
so very true. and i agree...

NOTE: PSN Illegal-Product or ILLEGALPRODUCT

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 00:45:09

ima virgin >.> its a good and bad thing but i guess if u would know the situations ive been through u would know that...u cant tempt me easily

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 08:45:02

At 8/10/06 10:48 PM, NeoSoviet wrote: Question.
Would you like to loose your virginity to another virgin ? Or to a more experienced woman.

I'd choose the virgin.
With someone who's experienced I'd feel insanely paranoid about them judging me and thinking I was awful. With a virgin thats different as theres no previous secks to compare to. Plus you'll both be in the heat of the moment and hopefully in it for the same reasons - both parties sharing the 'lose it to someone special', and thats nicer in my opinion.

Now, imagine this, if you do it with the experienced girl she can walk you throught the basics. She can teach you the way of the Jedi.

I need no teacher, I gots loads of midi-chlorians in my scrotum.

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 09:04:24

Well i have read through alot of this club and since i meet the requirements hey i will join. Yeah im a vergin im not afraid to admit that and i think it is something that you should charish not throw it to the wind. And also sex in and of itself should be something you wait for and should not just be another thing for you to just go out and try. Because you should only have sex if you are truly in love with the person mentally, emotionately, and personally. And yes true love is hard to find but hey if it was easy to find it would not be something to look for now would it? Lastly all i have ledt to say is that you should never rush something like sex because it could wind up hurting you in the long run.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 11:21:07

At 8/11/06 08:45 AM, -Nev- wrote: I need no teacher, I gots loads of midi-chlorians in my scrotum.

LMFAO XD

I completely aggree to what you said btw ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 11:30:35

At 8/11/06 08:45 AM, -Nev- wrote: I need no teacher, I gots loads of midi-chlorians in my scrotum.

I agree completely. Then, you can move on to some wild kinky non- virgin sex.

As for the midi-chlorians, that ruined it for me. Knowing that the force is actually a bunch of organisms inside me, rather than ma mystical powerful force, took all the fun and excitement out of it. :(

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /777777

http://metaldart.webs.com/ My freewebs website. Check it out dog.

My old NG profile ID: 1321019

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 11:55:27

The Bomee likes this crew :) I'm trying to push for innocent, romantic, and no sex dating sims on newgrounds like this one http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/330513

good wholesome crew, very good! :)