00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Geometryl0rd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Virgin Club

83,004 Views | 967 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 11:57:10

At 8/11/06 11:55 AM, Bomee wrote: good wholesome crew, very good! :)

Virgin doesn't equal wholesome.
We can still be filthy.... just with ourselves.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 12:48:23

-MetalDart- and Nev, im deeply dissapointed... with another virgin ? WHAT THE FUCK.

First of all, if you love somebody, it doesn`t matter if she had sex before or not, it will be special. Love it`s what makes it special.

You know, my question was actually a test, a test that everybody failed miserably. You were supposed to say that it doesn`t matter, because love conquers all. But no, you were sellfish, and only thought in the "process". Im ashamed.

Just kidding, I love you guys, but you all failed my test.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 12:50:19

At 8/11/06 12:48 PM, NeoSoviet wrote: Just kidding, I love you guys, but you all failed my test.

I'm just make sure I fall in love with a virgin. So =P

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 12:52:30

I like this topic

but as i am not a virgin i dunno if i can join

I have a girlfriend whom ive been with for the past 4 years

I love her and she feels the same for me

I dont know whats goin on in here

-only as good as the weakest link-

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 12:59:13

At 8/11/06 12:50 PM, -Nev- wrote:
At 8/11/06 12:48 PM, NeoSoviet wrote: Just kidding, I love you guys, but you all failed my test.
I'm just make sure I fall in love with a virgin. So =P

The penis does what the penis wants dude... There is nothing you can do. If it chooses non virgin, then you are stuck with that.

And it`s not heart, it`s penis...

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 13:06:26

Yeah you could call it a mans second brain. Well anyway Neo what you said is true it does what it wants when it wants and we have no control over it so in a way we are powerless to it. So yeah if it wants a non-vergin then thats what you will get.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 13:11:34

At 8/11/06 01:06 PM, Broncofan144 wrote: Yeah you could call it a mans second brain. Well anyway Neo what you said is true it does what it wants when it wants and we have no control over it so in a way we are powerless to it. So yeah if it wants a non-vergin then thats what you will get.

You are learning the ways of life... You will be a powerfull ally, another dark Jedi.

WE GOT DEATHSTAR, WE GOT DEATHSTAR.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 13:13:23

Im confused that the whole of the NG community has joined
BUZING!

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 13:14:26

lol. Well hey you could say i am very wise in a form because i have been through alot of crap to know what i am talking about. And yeah us men are powerless over the man downstairs.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 13:45:58

But your test fails, foolish duck. You asked who they would "like" to lose it to, giving them two choices.. a virgin and a non-virgin. They were simply responding with the ideal situation for themselves, given the two scenarios.

I side with, if all circumstances are right (including being in love), to be with another virgin. It makes the process of exploring one another's bodies intimately all that more important and special, since we will be the only ones that has been able to do so.

If I fall in love with a non-virgin, well, all the more power to us then. ;)

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 13:52:19

At 8/11/06 01:45 PM, Sarah_Rawr wrote:
But your test fails, foolish duck. You asked who they would "like" to lose it to, giving them two choices.. a virgin and a non-virgin. They were simply responding with the ideal situation for themselves, given the two scenarios.

Hahaha, you are wrong, foolish Vader. When a person knows the correct answer then he will say it. This is real test.

I side with, if all circumstances are right (including being in love), to be with another virgin. It makes the process of exploring one another's bodies intimately all that more important and special, since we will be the only ones that has been able to do so.

Really ? Why would exploring things with a non-virgin be less exciting. It`s the same thing, but he/she can walk you throught it. And if there is love, you won`t have to feel like a n00b. It`s just a matter of opinion. There is no correct answer, you failed the question too.

Shame on you for failing after I gave the answer :D

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 14:04:01

At 8/11/06 01:52 PM, NeoSoviet wrote:
Really ? Why would exploring things with a non-virgin be less exciting. It`s the same thing, but he/she can walk you throught it. And if there is love, you won`t have to feel like a n00b.

I'm not terribly concerned about being walked through such an experience. To be able to learn it with someone else appeals to me the most. Being a virgin doesn't mean you have to feel like a n00b; with a confident and fun attitude toward it, even with mistakes it will be a fulfilling experience.

It`s just a matter of opinion.

Exactly, it is a matter of opinion. If I fall in love with a non-virgin, i'm not going to be devastated and reject my love, it's simply a different path to take that I would willingly walk. I'm in no way being close-minded about this, but as it stands right now, I would prefer being with a virgin for the reasons I stated earlier.

There is no correct answer, you failed the question too.

No correct answer? Then I got it right. FAIL!

<3

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 14:10:44

At 8/11/06 02:04 PM, Sarah_Rawr wrote:
I'm not terribly concerned about being walked through such an experience. To be able to learn it with someone else appeals to me the most. Being a virgin doesn't mean you have to feel like a n00b; with a confident and fun attitude toward it, even with mistakes it will be a fulfilling experience.

Either way if you have a confident and fun attitude towards it, and there is love within, it will be a fun experience.

Exactly, it is a matter of opinion. If I fall in love with a non-virgin, i'm not going to be devastated and reject my love, it's simply a different path to take that I would willingly walk. I'm in no way being close-minded about this, but as it stands right now, I would prefer being with a virgin for the reasons I stated earlier.

Exactly... you are now understanding. You know have the correct answer. WIN.

No correct answer? Then I got it right. FAIL!

Now you have :D

<3

I less-than-three you too ^_^

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 14:14:08

hi, can i join. but i'm not really a virgin cuz i want to be

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 14:16:11

*Breathes into mask some more.*

Time to catch up.

--

At 8/10/06 05:08 AM, ever-vigilant wrote: once again thanks to everyone, not just Sarah_Rawr.
e-v

No problem, let us know how it goes.

At 8/10/06 07:32 PM, screamokaratekick wrote: No problem, ever-vigilant (I didn't help all that much, but oh well XD)

Tauntaun always helps.

At 8/10/06 08:02 PM, WilliWowza wrote: Virgin's Log: Stardate 11-08-06
Didn't have sex
End Transmission

Message received, loud and clear Willi.

At 8/10/06 09:00 PM, -Nev- wrote: Why are you writing a Log for the 11th August when theres still 22 hours of the 11th left?
Will, you're stupid.

Star Wars hours.

At 8/11/06 11:30 AM, -MetalDart- wrote: I agree completely. Then, you can move on to some wild kinky non- virgin sex.

Welcome back. <3

At 8/10/06 08:03 PM, The_Crazy_Potato wrote: I'm in!

What is your reason for virginity, and thoughts on the subject?

At 8/11/06 12:27 AM, Illegal-Product wrote: i would like to join...but am sorta, not a virgin so...
yeah but i belive in what you've posted...
so very true. and i agree...

If you can contribute to the group (advice, opinions, thoughts, etc), then you may join.

At 8/11/06 12:45 AM, EmoNinjaLlama wrote: ima virgin >.> its a good and bad thing but i guess if u would know the situations ive been through u would know that...u cant tempt me easily

Why not share it with us then.

At 8/11/06 11:55 AM, Bomee wrote: good wholesome crew, very good! :)

All before bedtime.

At 8/11/06 12:52 PM, -Sargent- wrote: I like this topic

So do I.

but as i am not a virgin i dunno if i can join

If you can contribute.

I have a girlfriend whom ive been with for the past 4 years

Right.

I love her and she feels the same for me

Congrats.

I dont know whats goin on in here

K.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 14:21:00

At 8/11/06 02:14 PM, frozensheep wrote: hi, can i join. but i'm not really a virgin cuz i want to be

Could you explain that a little more in depth?

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 14:52:10

At 8/11/06 02:16 PM, Sarah_Rawr wrote: *Breathes into mask some more.*

Time to catch up.

You're telling me! I just got back and there's another four pages and a lot of conversations!
In other news, sup.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /777777

http://metaldart.webs.com/ My freewebs website. Check it out dog.

My old NG profile ID: 1321019

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 16:42:47

At 8/11/06 02:52 PM, -MetalDart- wrote:
At 8/11/06 02:16 PM, Sarah_Rawr wrote: *Breathes into mask some more.*

Time to catch up.
You're telling me! I just got back and there's another four pages and a lot of conversations!
In other news, sup.

Back FROM ?! You don`t call, don`t write, I was here conserned to my death about you. And you cannot even tell me... I think we are over Dart. Fuck this shit.

Well, I have a question, What type of woman/man you like ?

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 17:58:02

well since I have no intresst reading all the previous pages..what do you usally talk about in this club..more then being virgins of course?

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 18:03:34

At 8/11/06 12:48 PM, NeoSoviet wrote: First of all, if you love somebody, it doesn`t matter if she had sex before or not, it will be special. Love it`s what makes it special.

You know, my question was actually a test, a test that everybody failed miserably. You were supposed to say that it doesn`t matter, because love conquers all.

This i agree with, it makes no difference if your loved one has had sex before or not (im sure it does to some, but its more likely jelousy/the unkown than a love thing), the thing that matters is that you love that person.
And either way, if you love that person i would hope that the fealing is mutual, and if that person does love you then there would be no "OMG NUB" or anything else like that.
There are benifits/disadvantages if you could call them that, to being with either a virgin or more experienced person for your first time, i sugest you find someone you really love and go with that.
Just remember people, Sex is ment to be a fun experience, if something goes wrong laugh about it and try again, there is no point in getting frustrated about it.

;-)

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 18:05:43

At 8/11/06 05:58 PM, Obi-Kun wrote: well since I have no intresst reading all the previous pages..what do you usally talk about in this club..more then being virgins of course?

Try reading from page one, it will be a good indication of weather you will like our future convo's or not :)

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 18:07:28

Try reading from page one, it will be a good indication of weather you will like our future convo's or not :)

hmmm......thats alot of pages...but hell why not

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 18:09:28

P.S.

To all the new people / people that want to join.
Not everyone in here is a Virgin, the main point is that you treat others with respect, accept/support their decisions and try to help out were you can.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 18:11:01

At 8/11/06 06:07 PM, Obi-Kun wrote:

hmmm......thats alot of pages...but hell why not

Indeed it is :) but there are some good convo's, as well as alot of good advice.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 18:19:27

At 8/11/06 04:42 PM, NeoSoviet wrote: Back FROM ?! You don`t call, don`t write, I was here conserned to my death about you. And you cannot even tell me... I think we are over Dart. Fuck this shit.

Well, I have a question, What type of woman/man you like ?

You didn't PM me once. I'll be over for my stuff at dawn. >:(

I don't know. I can go for anything really. Brunette, blonde, redhead, anything. But skin color, I like some asain women, and some black women. I prefer white mostly because I a,m white, and it just seems odd to be with a different colored woman.. But, if she's a lighter shade of black, maybe. As for asains, some look good, some not. I don't know which asain kind I would go for because <joke saying they all look alike here>. So, I can be up for anything I guess.

I do like blondes a lot though.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /777777

http://metaldart.webs.com/ My freewebs website. Check it out dog.

My old NG profile ID: 1321019

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 18:20:49

well this seems like a nice place to hang around...so why not

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 18:21:51

I was wondering how we should define a vrigin. I mean, there's huge difference between scientific/biological virginity, and emotional virginity. I doubt a rape victim would no longer consider herself to be a virgin, although biologically speaking, she lost it. On the other hand, some people lack the emotional compass to feel anything special while doing the deed, but that's just sad. He/she lost her biological virginity, but not his/her emotional virginity. As you may have noticed, I always mentioned both. That's because I believe we should consider them to be different things, insead of mending them together into a single form of virginity.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 18:34:19

At 8/11/06 06:21 PM, Athlas wrote: I was wondering how we should define a vrigin. I mean, there's huge difference between scientific/biological virginity, and emotional virginity. I doubt a rape victim would no longer consider herself to be a virgin, although biologically speaking, she lost it. On the other hand, some people lack the emotional compass to feel anything special while doing the deed, but that's just sad. He/she lost her biological virginity, but not his/her emotional virginity. As you may have noticed, I always mentioned both. That's because I believe we should consider them to be different things, insead of mending them together into a single form of virginity.

I brought this up in the middle of the flaming lol, ill dig out my post, its simlar to yours, but has a few other points i think. Good time to start this topic as there is no flaming anymore :-D (and it best stay that way)

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 18:42:24

At 8/11/06 06:21 PM, Athlas wrote: I was wondering how we should define a vrigin. I mean, there's huge difference between scientific/biological virginity, and emotional virginity. I doubt a rape victim would no longer consider herself to be a virgin, although biologically speaking, she lost it. On the other hand, some people lack the emotional compass to feel anything special while doing the deed, but that's just sad. He/she lost her biological virginity, but not his/her emotional virginity. As you may have noticed, I always mentioned both. That's because I believe we should consider them to be different things, insead of mending them together into a single form of virginity.

(I cant find the actual start (im lame and busy lol) so ill add what i can remember/find to yours.)

Trying to return to a "pure" state of virginity after having consensual sex may be questionable, but what about the ones who didnt give consent? the ones who were raped / forced to have sex.
And if these people who were unconsenting are allowed to refer to themselves as virgins does that change the whole context of the word virgin? from mearly being a penetrating sexual act to being some kind of spiritual act?

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-11 18:43:46

At 8/11/06 06:03 PM, Naked_Beercan wrote:
Just remember people, Sex is ment to be a fun experience, if something goes wrong laugh about it and try again, there is no point in getting frustrated about it.

;-)

You got the point, here, have 3 sexings :D

At 8/11/06 06:19 PM, -MetalDart- wrote:
You didn't PM me once. I'll be over for my stuff at dawn. >:(

Bitch, I thought once WAS ENOUGH. But no, you need attention, everything is about you. You self-centered whore, yes I went there, you filthy filthy ho. AND I NEVER LIKED THE WAY YOU COOKED DINNER, EVER. I just lied to get nasty with you.

I don't know. I can go for anything really. Brunette, blonde, redhead, anything. But skin color, I like some asain women, and some black women. I prefer white mostly because I a,m white, and it just seems odd to be with a different colored woman.. But, if she's a lighter shade of black, maybe. As for asains, some look good, some not. I don't know which asain kind I would go for because <joke saying they all look alike here>. So, I can be up for anything I guess.

Like all virgins right ? C`mon, you know you`d tap anything willing to be tapped.

I do like blondes a lot though.

And they like you too.

<3

BBS Signature