00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheForgottenWaugh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Virgin Club

82,725 Views | 967 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 13:27:10

At 8/7/06 12:42 PM, Gavvy_fizzlE wrote: listen, everyone in this club, you need to get a life, it will grant you alot more opportunities, now everyone is over 15 (excluding the 14 year old) needs to just try really hard and get laid, it's easy, even if you are ugly, just hear me out, SERIOUSLY!!!

did you think maybe we don't want to rush the moment?

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 14:07:10

I think the situation in South-America is a tad sad. Prostitution is so common and widely accepted, that boys are actually sent to a prostitute by their family once they have reached a certain age.

Really now, how's that a way to lose your virginity? How will you learn from such an experience? How will this make you an adult, or more responsible?

Not to forget, a large part of the population is infected with AIDS, yet the subject is forbidden to speak of. How do you plan on protecting your child if you're sending him into the arms of a person who sleeps with men as a job?

Condoms anyone?

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 14:59:45

At 8/7/06 02:07 PM, Athlas wrote: Condoms anyone?

Qua?

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 15:43:52

At 8/7/06 12:30 PM, spikeman_smiley wrote: Religious stuff.
Anyway, thats just my opinion.

We all have our separate reasons, and yes, one of the more prominent beliefs of maintaining virginity is due to religion. Being Christian and upholding your moralistic beliefs is just as valid an opinion and choice as any other, so there is no reason why you can't join.

Here's an interesting read analyzing the correlation between Christianity and sex. There's some worthwhile points of views in there to dwell upon.

A little food for thought. ;)
So can I join.If I can, I want to be a driod!

Another droid? Those are getting popular.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 16:29:49

Hmm, I almost overlooked what you posted Athlas, lol.

--

At 8/7/06 02:07 PM, Athlas wrote: I think the situation in South-America is a tad sad. Prostitution is so common and widely accepted, that boys are actually sent to a prostitute by their family once they have reached a certain age.

Regionally the emphasis on the importance of sex is varied. Some may feel that having sex is a sign of age, and is considered one of the benefits of being mature and responsible (for boys), which is why a family (more in specific, the father) would feel the need to have the son experience this.

This is tolerating attitude is not just in South America. When you really think about it, prostitution is widely accepted in most areas of the world. Surprisingly, although given some restrictions, even Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and most of Europe is open to this public authorization and consenting sex for money. I also know that most of Asia and Mexico supports this, but I am not as familiar with the regional differences. It is mainly North America that puts a ban on the act of prostitution.

More details.

Really now, how's that a way to lose your virginity? How will you learn from such an experience? How will this make you an adult, or more responsible?

Personally I feel that it is a degradation toward sexuality. Instead of teaching the importance of love and commitment at an early age, it has become almost a way of saying, "Forget your morals for now, sleep around and then possibly 'reinstate' them when you get married." The problem is, even when marriage happens, most of the time the spouse will still sleep around. Sadly, this has become accepted behavior.

Not to forget, a large part of the population is infected with AIDS, yet the subject is forbidden to speak of. How do you plan on protecting your child if you're sending him into the arms of a person who sleeps with men as a job?

AIDs is an issue that should be examined more closely in all countries. Ignoring the problem is not going to make it go away. If people don't take responsibility for their actions, and better care of their well-beings, this will become an even more rampant problem. I know someone (a close friend) who was given parent-to-child AIDs at birth. Both of his parents were infected, and even if they were clueless toward it at the time, if they had taken better care to find out for sure from the beginning, they wouldn't have been in that situation in the first place. They are both dead now, and he has to live his life in physical pain (he is 6'5" and looks like a skeleton, due to the treatment), knowing that he has a certain death warrant on his head. The situation is just.. sad.

Condoms anyone?

Condoms don't solve everything, unfortunately.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 17:11:42

About the Christianity thing, I'm pretty sure adultery means sexual relations where at least one of the people is actually married (although I could be wrong). Anyway, for all the people who just joined, welcome to the club!

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 17:37:41

At 8/7/06 05:11 PM, screamokaratekick wrote: About the Christianity thing, I'm pretty sure adultery means sexual relations where at least one of the people is actually married (although I could be wrong).

Yes, that's right. A married person having sex with someone other than the spouse.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 19:10:58

At 8/7/06 01:27 PM, spikeman_smiley wrote:
At 8/7/06 12:42 PM, Gavvy_fizzlE wrote: listen, everyone in this club, you need to get a life, it will grant you alot more opportunities, now everyone is over 15 (excluding the 14 year old) needs to just try really hard and get laid, it's easy, even if you are ugly, just hear me out, SERIOUSLY!!!
did you think maybe we don't want to rush the moment?

well how old are you?? 14, 15, if you are older than that, SORT YOUR LIVES OUT!! (and get laid)

"Sweet mother, sweet mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptised in blood and fear."

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 19:13:48

At 8/7/06 01:50 PM, Dobio wrote:
Says the guy posting with an alt account on the internet.

Do you think i give two shits about an "alt account"? i just signed up because i got more stuff and it seemed like FUN! do you know wot else is fun?? SEX, SEX is fun, or are you too ugly to get any action, do you just sit round the computer all day??

"Sweet mother, sweet mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptised in blood and fear."

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 19:33:28

-MetalDart- asked me in a PM to post this for him, as a response to my previous post.

MD:
I think that the underage prostitution thing is wrong. Usually, they are put into prostitution because their family needs money, or they need money.

As for your condoms and AIDS remark, not many people there know about AIDS. Remember, some parts are very poor and closed in to the outside world. As for the condoms, they cost money. Many people there don't have money, and may just as well have sex without paying for it.

(Athlas: Oh, yeah, by the way, I'd like to be a droid. Metal madness!)

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 19:55:57

At 8/7/06 07:33 PM, -MetalDart- wrote: I think that the underage prostitution thing is wrong. Usually, they are put into prostitution because their family needs money, or they need money.

The whole political setup of prostitution is wrong :-P so i refuse to talk about this much, but familys shouldnt put their kids into prostitution for any reason, that is just wrong anyway you look at it. However i believe if the person "enjoys" it and it is conducted correctly then personally i dont see a problem with it (e.g. the bunny ranch in NV), other states need to impliment such things, street prostitution is kinda creapy/scuzzy :-/

As for your condoms and AIDS remark, not many people there know about AIDS. Remember, some parts are very poor and closed in to the outside world. As for the condoms, they cost money. Many people there don't have money, and may just as well have sex without paying for it.

We should all go to the free clinic, get as many condoms one human/droid/creature can carry and mail a big box of them to cristian aid over in africa ;-) let them hand them out.

And for all you droids out there i did a simulcast in .wav form at
R2D2 Simulcast for this post

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 20:32:34

At 8/7/06 07:55 PM, Naked_Beercan wrote: R2D2 Simulcast for this post

Message received, young droid.

*Breathes deeply into mask.*

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 20:50:30

At 8/7/06 08:32 PM, Sarah_Rawr wrote: *Breathes deeply into mask.*

There is still good in you Sarah!

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 20:58:28

At 8/7/06 08:50 PM, -Nev- wrote: There is still good in you Sarah!

Silence, Massiff!

You don't know the power of the dark side...

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 21:03:10

You cannot withstand the power of the Dark Side!

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 21:18:48

Do you think the technical standpoint of staying a virgin is a valid one?
Personally i think any major sexual act would class as not being a virgin, but i guess technically this video is correct

Technical smechnical

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 21:51:57

if that video ("Technical virgin") didnt make you think long and hard, then i wonder what my next link will do for you.....

Technical Virgin 2 - Mom worries

Does this constitute staying a virgin? or is toys off limits too?

I wish my mum worried about me when i was a young droid, she never got me a nut to go on my bolt, or a data reader for my data stick.... but my mother was after-all a large robotic arm and a welders, i guess she couldnt worry too much with several thousand droid kids (i think she did it for the droid wellfair) she is not a good rollmodel for this group, so i will not mention her again.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 22:04:55

lol i am 13 n i alredy know a girl who wud screw me just am w8ing till am either 14 or 15 lol

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 22:12:01

At 8/7/06 09:51 PM, Naked_Beercan wrote: if that video ("Technical virgin") didnt make you think long and hard, then i wonder what my next link will do for you.....
Technical Virgin 2 - Mom worries
Does this constitute staying a virgin? or is toys off limits too?

So I clicked on the link, and took into consideration what you asked.. but then I looked to the side, at the "more videos" section and I noticed something a bit odd.

A man with an accent, shadowed so his identity was hidden, talking about abstinence.

Then I saw his name...

GothicKing1990.

Very suspicious.

Naked Beercan, is there something you're not telling us?

Virgin Club

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 22:24:38

So... Can be in ? Now beeing a virgin and all, seems like a fun club to be in. Besides, the chances of ne lying are 50/50, so I have resonable doubt to be here :D

What`s up with the rankings ?

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 22:34:43

At 8/7/06 10:04 PM, rockinpunk182 wrote: lol i am 13 n i alredy know a girl who wud screw me just am w8ing till am either 14 or 15 lol

God, just the wording of that makes me want to vomit.

"i know a girl who wud screw me"

The fact that you would refer to the one that you'd possibly share this act with as simply some girl, and that you would use the term "screw", shows that you have absolutely no sense of respect toward sexuality. Maybe the fact that you're a young and foolish 13 year old you feel the need to treat it as worthless, because it makes you feel "cool".

Well, guess what kid, you're not. Waiting a year or two won't make a difference if you have this same outlook. You can either be a person who lives their life with a strong, decent moral code, looking back with no regrets -- or you can succumb like the masses and degrade yourself (as well as others), performing meaningless, shallow acts of sexuality.

Although you said you wanted to wait, what you said sounded just as bad as going to a party and having a one-night stand with someone you didn't know or care about. Behaving in such a way is animalistic, something dogs would be expected to do. ;\

Or, on the flip side, I might have misinterpreted what you said. ;) Let's hope that's the case.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 22:38:36

At 8/7/06 10:24 PM, NeoSoviet wrote: So... Can be in ? Now beeing a virgin and all, seems like a fun club to be in. Besides, the chances of ne lying are 50/50, so I have resonable doubt to be here :D

Are you, or aren't you a virgin? I'm confused.

What`s up with the rankings ?

Was explained a couple pages back.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 22:44:33

At 8/7/06 10:38 PM, Sarah_Rawr wrote:
Are you, or aren't you a virgin? I'm confused.

Nope... and in this case it seems like a bad thing. But, can I still be in ? C`mon, it would be discrimination.

Was explained a couple pages back.

I know, but it feels like too much... a cool think thought.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 22:50:42

Read up and reply to my posts....

*is trying to stay on topic*

grr... dont make me use my dataprobe on you...

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 22:59:23

At 8/7/06 10:44 PM, NeoSoviet wrote: Nope... and in this case it seems like a bad thing. But, can I still be in ? C`mon, it would be discrimination.

Well. If you can contribute to the club, then yes, you can be a member. But remember, this is designed to be in support of virgins. If you accept and understand that, I don't think there will be any problems. ;)

I know, but it feels like too much... a cool think thought.

A cool think thought, huh?

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 23:11:09

At 8/7/06 10:59 PM, Sarah_Rawr wrote:
Well. If you can contribute to the club, then yes, you can be a member. But remember, this is designed to be in support of virgins. If you accept and understand that, I don't think there will be any problems. ;)

I`m against spamming and trash talking other users... so I think everything should be ok. Besides, I can give some kind of advice, a very mediocre advice... but advice not the less.

A cool think thought, huh?

Hahaha sorry, my brain lagged when I wrote that. I meant that it`s a coll addition. What would I be ?

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 23:19:21

At 8/7/06 11:11 PM, NeoSoviet wrote: I`m against spamming and trash talking other users... so I think everything should be ok. Besides, I can give some kind of advice, a very mediocre advice... but advice not the less.

Fabulous, then. Welcome aboard!

Hahaha sorry, my brain lagged when I wrote that. I meant that it`s a coll addition. What would I be ?

You gotta choose, creature or droid?

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 23:20:47

At 8/7/06 10:04 PM, rockinpunk182 wrote: lol i am 13 n i alredy know a girl who wud screw me just am w8ing till am either 14 or 15 lol

*tears through n00bish poser with a fury that only a tauntaun is capable of*
GET THE HELL OUT!!!

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 23:24:50

At 8/7/06 11:20 PM, screamokaratekick wrote:
*tears through n00bish poser with a fury that only a tauntaun is capable of*
GET THE HELL OUT!!!

*cough*, we must be piecefull and nice to all, even those who come in here with only anger in their heart because even their hand turns them down. It isn't his fault that he was born ugly and stupid, it was the trees fault, you know the one that he hit when his parents decided they didnt want him and through him out of the car on the way home.
So the fact that he has to come in here and try his hardest to make someone believe him (when even he dosnt believe it) just makes me feel sorry for him. Please be nice to these poor unfortunate people.

Response to Virgin Club 2006-08-07 23:24:53

At 8/7/06 11:20 PM, screamokaratekick wrote: *tears through n00bish poser with a fury that only a tauntaun is capable of*
GET THE HELL OUT!!!

Tauntaun fury, it's a force to be reckoned with.