00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bam76pixon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

*ZELDA CLUB*

251,819 Views | 4,692 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-25 11:48:29

At 1/20/07 11:21 AM, HaroFreak wrote: It would have certainly earned more 'disaster factor' if she was sacrificed in the process to return peace.

The game could use some more tradegy, I wish they made it like that.

At 1/20/07 11:34 AM, Lopezinator wrote: Then I just unleashed hell upon her with the ball and chain and defeated her like in three seconds. I shit you not. 3 seconds.

Lol, 3 seconds?!! But doesn´t she change her form after you hit her a couple of times?

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-25 11:53:54

At 1/25/07 11:48 AM, Auz wrote:
Lol, 3 seconds?!! But doesn´t she change her form after you hit her a couple of times?

I meant in her form when she has those icicles surrounding her.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-26 10:06:39

At 1/25/07 11:53 AM, Lopezinator wrote: I meant in her form when she has those icicles surrounding her.

Yeah, but I just can´t imagine you beat her in under a minute...

!!!Spoiler!!!
But guys, I got a question. I´ve been trying to complete my fish journal and according to a TP quiz here on NG, there are six fishes. I´ve only caught 4 so far and I can´t find the other two. I´ve got the Greengill, Ordon Catfish, Reekfish and the Hylian Loach, anyone knows what and where the other 2 are?

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-26 10:19:10

At 1/23/07 11:55 AM, Lopezinator wrote: Kind of a weird question but who thinks that Midna (little Midna) is good-looking in the cute sense?

Yep. I know it's weird, but yeah, she's a cute little.... Thingy.

At 1/26/07 10:06 AM, Auz wrote: But guys, I got a question. I´ve been trying to complete my fish journal and according to a TP quiz here on NG, there are six fishes.

I've only fished once in the whole game. Just to get that cat in Ordon. But maybe I will fish again if when the game's over you can just constantly play, ala 'Fable'? I wouldn't know, I only just got to the desert....

Oh yeah, I'd like to join. =P

I only own 'Ocarina of Time' and 'Twilight Princess' (And played the original on NES), but I'm looking to expand my collection. I've got my eyes on Majora's Mask, though I'm not hearing great things about it, and, now that I have a Wii, I'd like to get the unusual and often shunned 'Wind Waker'. I don't know if I need a GameCube controller for it though... In any case, I'm pretty new-ish to Legend, but I've already found the universe captivating, puzzling and immenly beautiful. And I think I'll be a fand forever.

>:(

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-26 12:02:14

At 1/26/07 10:06 AM, Auz wrote:
But guys, I got a question. I´ve been trying to complete my fish journal and according to a TP quiz here on NG, there are six fishes. I´ve only caught 4 so far and I can´t find the other two. I´ve got the Greengill, Ordon Catfish, Reekfish and the Hylian Loach, anyone knows what and where the other 2 are?

The Pike and the Hyrule Bass. Those two are the only ones left for you to find.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-26 13:38:38

-Spoiler(kinda)-

Well I just beat TP. It was pretty fun fighting Gannon I wasn't that disapointed. It seemed that you had to beat Gannon fighting from all aspects (Regular, Wolf, Horse). Well anyways I was thinking about fishing. Now where exactly is the "fishing hole" that I keep hearing about?

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-26 15:04:43

At 1/26/07 10:19 AM, Chindamo wrote: Oh yeah, I'd like to join. =P

Welcome =)

I've got my eyes on Majora's Mask, though I'm not hearing great things about it

MM is not really as good as OoT or TP, but it´s still a very good one in my opinion. I think you´ll enjoy it.

At 1/26/07 12:02 PM, Lopezinator wrote: The Pike and the Hyrule Bass. Those two are the only ones left for you to find.

I´ve caught those before in the Fishing Hole, but somehow they didn´t got added to my fish journal. Do you know anywhere else where I can catch them?

At 1/26/07 01:38 PM, Imacow wrote: Now where exactly is the "fishing hole" that I keep hearing about?

!!!Spoiler!!!
Congrats on beating TP =) The fishing hole is in the upper zora river. Go to the east side of lake hylia, there should be some hawk weed there. Transform to a wolf and howl, some bird will fly to you and grab you. Now you can fly above the river and you will be dropped off in front of some house. Go over the bridge and follow the path, there should be some door in the wall to the right. Enter it and there you are.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-26 17:39:23

You know how one of you guys said that when you fought King Bulbin for the last time that he would like leave but hint that he would be back? Where's the hint?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-26 21:00:43

SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER

(If you keep reading after this and you find out something you wanted to find out on your own, then you are a dumbass for reading on)

Oh and now I just beat the game. I have to say, the ending leaves much to be desired with almost no way of having a sequel. Now we will probably never see Midna again! *Sniff* *Sniff* Waaaahhhhhh!!!! (Insert whining here) I really do hope though that they make a sequel. Because when I saw the ending it literally almost made me throw up with a mix of anxiety, rage, and anticipation.

And at the end when Ganondorf is giving his little death speech about written in blood yattah yattah did anyone else catch that thing with Zant? You know, Ganondorf's eyes widened, then it showed us Zant smiling. Then all of sudden Zant like moved his neck and there was a sickening snap sound? I think somehow Zant is the "unseen" hero here. I think he in the end was the one who actually killed Ganondorf. When he like snapped his own neck (somehow not killing himself so it seems) it did something to Ganondorf and his eyes turned white and he basically died. Who agrees?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-26 22:06:12

So does anyone know exactly where in the fishing hole the sinker lure is located? I keep looking but I can't find it.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-26 23:48:26

At 1/26/07 03:04 PM, Auz wrote:
At 1/26/07 10:19 AM, Chindamo wrote: Oh yeah, I'd like to join. =P
Welcome =)

Thankyou very much (This is my main).

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-27 05:47:06

At 1/26/07 09:00 PM, Lopezinator wrote: And at the end when Ganondorf is giving his little death speech about written in blood yattah yattah did anyone else catch that thing with Zant? You know, Ganondorf's eyes widened, then it showed us Zant smiling. Then all of sudden Zant like moved his neck and there was a sickening snap sound? I think somehow Zant is the "unseen" hero here. I think he in the end was the one who actually killed Ganondorf. When he like snapped his own neck (somehow not killing himself so it seems) it did something to Ganondorf and his eyes turned white and he basically died. Who agrees?

Yeah that was a bit confusing. We discussed it before a few pages back and no-one´s really sure what happened there. Maybe Zant died and Ganondorf died with him cause they were linked, maybe Zant was the hero in the end, or maybe the ending was just not finished yet...

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-27 06:03:45

So I guess I'm only about half way through or something, as I'm in the 4rd dungeon. Can anyone tell me if I'm nearing some more complicated or less complicated levels after this? It has already proved very challenging.

SPOILER

Like, unfreezing the Zoras. I had to get a walkthrough to figure that one out.

Metal Hell.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-27 11:45:11

At 1/27/07 05:47 AM, Auz wrote:
Yeah that was a bit confusing. We discussed it before a few pages back and no-one´s really sure what happened there. Maybe Zant died and Ganondorf died with him cause they were linked, maybe Zant was the hero in the end, or maybe the ending was just not finished yet...

Are you hinting that we have to complete the game? Is that it?

Also yah I think that Zant ended up killing Ganondorf by snapping his own neck. I already said that just felt like restating it. Also you never answered the part about the sequel or King Bulbin.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-27 11:49:13

At 1/27/07 11:45 AM, Lopezinator wrote: Also yah I think that Zant ended up killing Ganondorf by snapping his own neck.

But Zant is completely cockhead who tried to turn Hyrule into The Realm of Twilight! Why would he sacrifice himself to get rid of a fellow villian?

Metal Hell.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-27 12:01:24

At 1/27/07 11:49 AM, Burtonly wrote:
But Zant is completely cockhead who tried to turn Hyrule into The Realm of Twilight! Why would he sacrifice himself to get rid of a fellow villian?

This is why I put so many spoiler warnings in the first place! We don't know! That is why we were asking each other! This is also why YOU SHOULDN'T BE ASKING! YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEATEN THE GAME YET SO DON'T ASK!

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-27 12:58:25

At 1/27/07 05:47 AM, Auz wrote: Yeah that was a bit confusing. We discussed it before a few pages back and no-one´s really sure what happened there. Maybe Zant died and Ganondorf died with him cause they were linked, maybe Zant was the hero in the end, or maybe the ending was just not finished yet...

-Somewhat Spoiler-

Hmmm it seems I missed that part. Mabye I'll fight Gannon again, on other thought I'll just watch on Youtube.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-27 14:41:54

At 1/27/07 06:03 AM, Burtonly wrote: So I guess I'm only about half way through or something, as I'm in the 4rd dungeon. Can anyone tell me if I'm nearing some more complicated or less complicated levels after this? It has already proved very challenging.

!!!Spoiler!!!
Yup you´re somewhere halfway. There are nine dungeons in total. The 5th dungeon is a pretty diffecult one. The 6th is quite easy. The 7th is very diffecult. The 8th and 9th are both easy (way too easy if you ask me). They also get shorter and shorter.

At 1/27/07 11:45 AM, Lopezinator wrote: Are you hinting that we have to complete the game? Is that it?

!!!Spoiler!!!
I just wouldn´t be suprised if the ending movie was actually not finished yet. I mean, it´s very short and a lot is left unexplained.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-27 14:46:46

At 1/27/07 02:41 PM, Auz wrote:
!!!Spoiler!!!
I just wouldn´t be suprised if the ending movie was actually not finished yet. I mean, it´s very short and a lot is left unexplained.

Spoiler(Yet again)

Well you saw the part with Midna destroying the mirror right? That kind of leaves little room for anything more to happen. I still hope that they make a sequel. I REALLY do. And since there are two princesses, does that mean there are two Links or something?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-27 17:58:09

At 1/27/07 02:46 PM, Lopezinator wrote: Well you saw the part with Midna destroying the mirror right? That kind of leaves little room for anything more to happen. I still hope that they make a sequel. I REALLY do. And since there are two princesses, does that mean there are two Links or something?

-SPOILER-
I woulden't think so. Im pretty sure Midna mentioned Link being the hero for both worlds.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-28 07:21:57

At 1/27/07 02:46 PM, Lopezinator wrote: Well you saw the part with Midna destroying the mirror right? That kind of leaves little room for anything more to happen.

!!!Spoilers!!!
No, but I mean the Zant thing could´ve been explained. The triforce could´ve played a bigger role. What happened to Midna after she stabbed Ganondorf with the spear? What happens between Illa and Link after all this?... that sort of things.

I still hope that they make a sequel. I REALLY do. And since there are two princesses, does that mean there are two Links or something?

!!!Spoiler!!!
I´ve also been wondering about that. There´s Ganondorf and Zant, Midna and Zelda, but where is Links twilight version?

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-28 07:35:03

At 1/28/07 07:21 AM, Auz wrote: I´ve also been wondering about that. There´s Ganondorf and Zant, Midna and Zelda, but where is Links twilight version?

Oh god I hope there isn't a Dark Link. The game is already WAAY too much like Metroid already.

Metal Hell.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-28 08:20:27

At 1/23/07 11:55 AM, Lopezinator wrote: Kind of a weird question but who thinks that Midna (little Midna) is good-looking in the cute sense? Not really the "want to bang her" sense but the "wow she's cute" kind of sense. Not cute as girls use it though. Anyone think so too?

I grew fond of Midna after just a few hours of having her play a role in the game. Cute little thing, that Midna. Also the way she treats Link around the first half of the game is really playful and funny.

-Spoilers-

I actually felt some sadness when halfway through the game she is left weak and dying.

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-28 09:11:10

At 1/28/07 08:20 AM, Guitardude wrote: Also the way she treats Link around the first half of the game is really playful and funny.

The part where they decide to go looking for the Twilight Mirror made me almost blush when Midna puts her hand on Links cheek. I'm shouting "PASH HIM PASH HIM!".

>:(

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-28 17:01:32

At 1/28/07 07:35 AM, Burtonly wrote:
Oh god I hope there isn't a Dark Link. The game is already WAAY too much like Metroid already.

No it isn't! The twilight realm doesn't hurt you! And besides if you've played and completed 100% the first Metroid Prime than you would find out where Dark Samus actually came from. Actually the Dark Link idea wouldn't be half bad.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-28 17:03:06

At 1/28/07 09:11 AM, Chindamo wrote:
The part where they decide to go looking for the Twilight Mirror made me almost blush when Midna puts her hand on Links cheek. I'm shouting "PASH HIM PASH HIM!".

What the heck do you mean by "PASH HIM PASH HIM!"?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-29 12:19:50

At 1/28/07 05:01 PM, Lopezinator wrote: if you've played and completed 100% the first Metroid Prime than you would find out where Dark Samus actually came from.

Hehe, can you tell me? I only have Metroid Prime 2 :p

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-29 15:41:22

At 1/29/07 12:19 PM, Auz wrote:
Hehe, can you tell me? I only have Metroid Prime 2 :p

SPOILER!

Dark Samus came from whatever was left of the original Metroid Prime. At the end you see the pile of whatever is left of it and out of it a hand shoots out. The hand has an eye on the back of it.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-01-31 15:51:53

At 1/29/07 03:41 PM, Lopezinator wrote: SPOILER!
Dark Samus came from whatever was left of the original Metroid Prime. At the end you see the pile of whatever is left of it and out of it a hand shoots out. The hand has an eye on the back of it.

Aha I see, so she´s kind of a re-incarnation of some big metroid. But why is she gattering so much phazon? You don´t need to put a spoiler alert above it by the way ;)

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-06 11:40:41

Getting a bit quiet around here.... :S

!!!Spoiler!!!
Anyone has beaten the cave of ordeals yet? I did a few days ago. For those who think the magic armor is a waste of money, trust me you´re really gonna need it in there.

Well then, except for a few poe souls, I think I have everything in the game now...

BBS Signature