00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Deadmanliving just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

*ZELDA CLUB*

252,711 Views | 4,692 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-06 19:21:09

At 2/6/07 11:40 AM, Auz wrote: Getting a bit quiet around here.... :S

!!!Spoiler!!!
Anyone has beaten the cave of ordeals yet? I did a few days ago. For those who think the magic armor is a waste of money, trust me you´re really gonna need it in there.

Oh yes. The Cave of Ordeals. What does it have? In the last 10 floors I know it has at least like 7 Darknuts and 2 or 3 Dragon Warriors. And the one guy has yet to explain what he means by "Posh him". Do you know Auz?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-06 19:23:49

At 1/31/07 03:51 PM, Auz wrote:
Aha I see, so she´s kind of a re-incarnation of some big metroid. But why is she gattering so much phazon? You don´t need to put a spoiler alert above it by the way ;)

Almost forgot about this. She isn't the reincarnation. She is just evil Samus. At the end of MP one, the Metroid Prime took in Samus's Phazon suit. That was to become the body of Dark Samus. She probably needed Phazon to power the suit and, at the same time, keep her alive. Doing so made her look increasingly different.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-07 12:46:13

At 2/6/07 07:21 PM, Lopezinator wrote: Oh yes. The Cave of Ordeals. What does it have? In the last 10 floors I know it has at least like 7 Darknuts and 2 or 3 Dragon Warriors.

!!!Spoiler!!!
I remember level 50 has 3 darknuts which is gonna be a very diffecult fight. Probably the hardest battle in the whole game. Some tips: The Helm Splitter will work pretty well when they still have their armor, but sometimes you get hit by the sword of one of the other darknuts while you´re still in the air. Just jump at the right time. When they finally lose their armor, first use the side roll attack and then use a combo. It´s the easiest way to beat them.

Level 49 has two dragon knights and one darknut. I suggest you first kill the darknut and try to avoid the dragon knights attacks. After you kill the darknut, it´s better to aim for one dragonknight and again try to avoid the other ones attack. But if you´re very quick you can try to beat them both, they won´t attack at the same time.

And the other ones between 40 and 50: Thought there was one with two darknuts in it. One with a whole lot of small enemies (rats, dekubaba´s, ghost rats etc.). Use the energy field of your wolf form there. One with some freezards and ice soldiers (you´re gonna need the magic armor). One with some of those lizards with swords and shields (you can kill them with your bow before you even enter the arena. Gonna take a lot of arrows though). And one with some zombies (ball and chain!!!).

All the other levels before these are kinda the same but with less, or weaker enemies. They won´t drop any hearts after you kill them, but you can dig up a few hearts in some levels. Bring a lot of blue potions, rare chu chu jellies and that kinda stuff. Also don´t immediatly jump in the arena again after you´ve beaten a level, first look down and see what you can already kill with your bombs and arrows.

It´ll probably take a few tries, but good luck when you get there ;)

One more thing: you have to beat all 50 levels at once. You can go back after every 10th level, but you´ll have to start over again if you do.

And the one guy has yet to explain what he means by "Posh him". Do you know Auz?

I have no idea what he means by "Posh him". My dictionary says to posh is not a verb :s

At 2/6/07 07:23 PM, Lopezinator wrote: She probably needed Phazon to power the suit and, at the same time, keep her alive. Doing so made her look increasingly different.

Yeah probably, but she nearly kills herself with absorbing all that phazon :s She doesn´t die in the end by the way, I heard she´ll return in Metroid Prime 3.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-07 15:29:04

At 2/7/07 12:46 PM, Auz wrote:
I have no idea what he means by "Posh him". My dictionary says to posh is not a verb :s

I actually meant "Pash him" but yeah I guess it's the same thing. And although I already know what's in the Cave of Ordeals, thanks for the mini-guide.

Yeah probably, but she nearly kills herself with absorbing all that phazon :s She doesn´t die in the end by the way, I heard she´ll return in Metroid Prime 3.

That would be SO sweet! I hope she does.

ALERT!!! ALERT!!! URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT!

I need all of the members of this club to go out and buy the newest edition of Nintendo Power, go to the voting section, and vote for Twilight Princess in all the categories it is mentioned in! You must do it! Only way for TP to win!

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-07 15:53:29

sorry i havent posted for yonks internet broke i 100% completed tp in 36 hours =] midna is cute andlinks twilight vesion is the bloody walk you fools!!! lol they could of brought the oot guy back but he was a far to anoying boss >=]] erm toodles

30 mindfeed ?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-07 16:02:23

At 2/7/07 03:53 PM, Evi1-G wrote: sorry i havent posted for yonks internet broke i 100% completed tp in 36 hours =] midna is cute andlinks twilight vesion is the bloody walk you fools!!! lol they could of brought the oot guy back but he was a far to anoying boss >=]] erm toodles

You. Grammar. Not good friends are you?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-08 20:18:57

Wow, I feel wierd for asking about such an old game but here I go. Well I just pulled out my GBA and my copy of Legand of Zelda, Links Awakining. I figured I'd be able to beat it now im older. Well Im basicly stuck were I always get stuck. I get to the end of the Mysterious forest, I then find the witches house. She says to get her some toadstools. Does anyone remeber were the todstools are?

I'd like to join BTW.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-09 03:54:11

At 2/8/07 08:18 PM, Imacow wrote: Wow, I feel wierd for asking about such an old game but here I go. Well I just pulled out my GBA and my copy of Legand of Zelda, Links Awakining. I figured I'd be able to beat it now im older. Well Im basicly stuck were I always get stuck. I get to the end of the Mysterious forest, I then find the witches house. She says to get her some toadstools. Does anyone remeber were the todstools are?

I'd like to join BTW.

Dude I freakin love that game. Ok look for a nearby cave where you push rocks to get though it. once you exit the cave that's in the forest you'll see the shroom. Take it back to the witch and she'll give you magic powder, then spray that powder on that raccoon that you saw earlier.

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-09 04:08:58

At 1/28/07 05:03 PM, Lopezinator wrote: What the heck do you mean by "PASH HIM PASH HIM!"?

Pash

Open mouthed tongue kissing.

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-09 10:28:13

At 2/9/07 04:08 AM, CliffordLeeBurton wrote:
Open mouthed tongue kissing.

If I saw them do that it would be kind of hot. Just seeing you type it though is kind of disturbing. But if it were between normal Midna and Link it would be good.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-09 10:29:55

At 2/9/07 10:28 AM, Lopezinator wrote: If I saw them do that it would be kind of hot.

Exactly.

Just seeing you type it though is kind of disturbing.

Agreed.

But if it were between normal Midna and Link it would be good.

I havn't played through the game, but I'm assuming Midna is transformed into a normal human or something.....

Metal Hell.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-09 11:06:49

I hope that everyone has seen my warning at around the middle of the page. You know about the Nintendo Power.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-09 11:15:56

At 2/9/07 11:06 AM, Lopezinator wrote: I hope that everyone has seen my warning at around the middle of the page. You know about the Nintendo Power.

What on Earth are you talking about?

Metal Hell.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-09 15:44:33

At 2/9/07 10:29 AM, Burtonly wrote: I havn't played through the game, but I'm assuming Midna is transformed into a normal human or something.....

Well not exactly, but you´ll see...

At 2/9/07 11:06 AM, Lopezinator wrote: I hope that everyone has seen my warning at around the middle of the page. You know about the Nintendo Power.

Do you have a link to some more info?

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-09 16:13:56

At 2/9/07 03:44 PM, Auz wrote:
Do you have a link to some more info?

Uhhh... Not really. That's why I said that you should just go to the nearest 7-11 and look on the magazine rack for the NP.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-09 19:59:54

At 2/9/07 03:44 PM, Auz wrote:
At 2/9/07 10:29 AM, Burtonly wrote: I havn't played through the game, but I'm assuming Midna is transformed into a normal human or something.....
Well not exactly, but you´ll see...

Hawt.

I thought she was just an original member of that clan thingy....

Or the twilight version of Zelda.

Metal Hell.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-09 22:41:25

Regarding the cave of ordeals in Twilight Princess:

Am I the only one that found it fairly easy?

I mean, fair enough, I had 15 hearts and magic armour. But still.

I was expecting much worse.

"Some kilometers SOUTH of Dublin, under more control of

the IRA, there is a vast farmland. I'm SUPER cereal"

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-09 23:05:12

At 2/9/07 10:41 PM, TheAbominableMatt wrote: Regarding the cave of ordeals in Twilight Princess:
I mean, fair enough, I had 15 hearts and magic armour. But still.
I was expecting much worse.

If you found it to be easy and you have only 15 hearts than I should do a spectacular job. I have the magic armor and 19 hearts! I am having trouble finding the last heart though. You see, I have found all of the heart pieces outside of the dungeons, this I know is true. What I am having trouble with is finding the one piece that I never found in one of the dungeons. I don't know which! It will take me SOOOO long to find it!

At 2/9/07 07:59 PM, Burtonly wrote:
Hawt.

Indeed she is. I can only point out one teensy weensy flaw in her nearly perfect face and figure. She has what looks like a tiny indentation on her chin. I didn't like that.

I thought she was just an original member of that clan thingy....

And you were wrong. And it's the Twili. Just to let you know.

That is actually correct. She is.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-10 00:59:48

Hey, can I join here?

Some "spoilers", if you can call them that.

I beaten Twilighit Princess (Wii) with 17 hearts, all 3 bomb bags, all 4 bottles, giant quiver, and I reached what I think is the last level of the Cave of Ordeals. There were 3, I had 8 hearts, 120 Rupees. I got murderlized.

Then I said: FUUUCCCKKK!
Then I stomped around in circles goin': FUCK! FUCK! DAMN! DAMN! FUCK!

I still don't feel any better. Any tips?

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-10 03:07:01

At 2/9/07 11:05 PM, Lopezinator wrote: That is actually correct. She is.

Ok, now I'm confused.

Is the Twilight like an alternate reality? Everyone has their double or something?

Because I thought it just consumed people and turned them into monsters.

Metal Hell.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-10 07:42:31

At 2/9/07 07:59 PM, PenisClown wrote: I thought she was just an original member of that clan thingy....

Yeah she looks a bit like a twilight version of Zelda. She probably is. I doubt she was a member of the Twili Clan, but I think she is connected with it somehow.

At 2/9/07 11:05 PM, Lopezinator wrote: If you found it to be easy and you have only 15 hearts than I should do a spectacular job. I have the magic armor and 19 hearts! I am having trouble finding the last heart though. You see, I have found all of the heart pieces outside of the dungeons, this I know is true. What I am having trouble with is finding the one piece that I never found in one of the dungeons. I don't know which! It will take me SOOOO long to find it!

Hehe, just go to the fortune telling lady in the castle town. She lives next to that bug queen girl. Ask her to tell your fortune and pick "love". She´ll show you almost exactly where the last piece of heart is.

At 2/10/07 12:59 AM, AlexJS wrote: Hey, can I join here?
I still don't feel any better. Any tips?

You can join welcome =) I posted some tips above about the last level in the CoO. Try to use helm splitter when they still have their armor on and use the side roll attack when they´ve lost their armor.

At 2/10/07 03:07 AM, PenisClown wrote: Ok, now I'm confused.
Is the Twilight like an alternate reality? Everyone has their double or something?
Because I thought it just consumed people and turned them into monsters.

Nah it´s not really an alternate reality. All those people who were in the twilight were turned into spirits, not into monsters. The people of the twilight realm were the ones who were turned into monsters (I think).

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-10 09:50:56

At 2/10/07 07:42 AM, Auz wrote: You can join welcome =) I posted some tips above about the last level in the CoO. Try to use helm splitter when they still have their armor on and use the side roll attack when they´ve lost their armor.

Helm splitter? I never managed to hit them with a shield attack, let alone them helm splitter. The rolling thing is something I already did. I did manage to kill one.

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-10 09:56:26

At 2/10/07 07:42 AM, Auz wrote: Nah it´s not really an alternate reality. All those people who were in the twilight were turned into spirits

Then how do people get 'twilight versions' of themselves?

Meow????

Metal Hell.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-10 10:39:23

At 2/9/07 11:05 PM, Lopezinator wrote: What I am having trouble with is finding the one piece that I never found in one of the dungeons. I don't know which! It will take me SOOOO long to find it!

Hve you tried using the woman in the castle who reads your future?

"Some kilometers SOUTH of Dublin, under more control of

the IRA, there is a vast farmland. I'm SUPER cereal"

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-10 10:54:31

At 2/10/07 07:42 AM, Auz wrote:
Yeah she looks a bit like a twilight version of Zelda. She probably is. I doubt she was a member of the Twili Clan, but I think she is connected with it somehow.

SPOILER

Since you have obviously beaten the game, how do you NOT know that she is the LEADER of the Twili. So she is indeed a Twili.

Hehe, just go to the fortune telling lady in the castle town. She lives next to that bug queen girl. Ask her to tell your fortune and pick "love". She´ll show you almost exactly where the last piece of heart is.

She'll even reveal if it's in a dungeon?

Nah it´s not really an alternate reality. All those people who were in the twilight were turned into spirits, not into monsters. The people of the twilight realm were the ones who were turned into monsters (I think).

Yah. They are the monsters that you fight throughout the game at those portals. But did you realize that you never fought the ones with the flat silvery heads and the squiggles in the middle?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-10 11:00:33

At 2/10/07 10:54 AM, Lopezinator wrote: Yah. They are the monsters that you fight throughout the game at those portals.

THEN SOMEONE TELL MY WHY MIDNA AND ZANT ARE TWILIGHT VERSIONS OF PEOPLE IN THE REAL WORLD AND EVERYONE ELSE ARE JUST SPIRITS.

But did you realize that you never fought the ones with the flat silvery heads and the squiggles in the middle?

I thought there was only two, and they hang around with Zant. Maybe there's more.

Metal Hell.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-10 11:34:06

At 2/10/07 11:00 AM, PenisClown wrote:
THEN SOMEONE TELL MY WHY MIDNA AND ZANT ARE TWILIGHT VERSIONS OF PEOPLE IN THE REAL WORLD AND EVERYONE ELSE ARE JUST SPIRITS.

Don't post in CAPS so much and I MIGHT explain it to you. There are NO, I repeat, NO Twilight versions of ANYONE in this game. Got it? Zant is just some jester or something who used to work under Midna. Then he found Ganondorf, believed him to be a god, and got his power in return for letting him back into the world of light. Midna is the Twilight Princess, but not the Twilight form of Zelda. Just the Twilight Princess. Got that down? Good. Now as far as spirits GO, they're not spirits. You just can't understand them.

I thought there was only two, and they hang around with Zant. Maybe there's more.

Even if there are only two, you still should have fought them at one point or another.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-10 11:40:47

At 2/10/07 11:34 AM, Lopezinator wrote: Don't post in CAPS so much and I MIGHT explain it to you. There are NO, I repeat, NO Twilight versions of ANYONE in this game. Got it? Zant is just some jester or something who used to work under Midna. Then he found Ganondorf, believed him to be a god, and got his power in return for letting him back into the world of light. Midna is the Twilight Princess, but not the Twilight form of Zelda. Just the Twilight Princess. Got that down? Good. Now as far as spirits GO, they're not spirits. You just can't understand them.

Thankyou for finally explaining it to me. The reason I thought there were twilight versions of people is because of this post by Auz:

At 1/28/07 07:21 AM, Auz wrote: I´ve also been wondering about that. There´s Ganondorf and Zant, Midna and Zelda, but where is Links twilight version?

See, that's what confused me.

Metal Hell.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-10 15:17:51

At 2/10/07 09:50 AM, AlexJS wrote: Helm splitter? I never managed to hit them with a shield attack, let alone them helm splitter. The rolling thing is something I already did. I did manage to kill one.

They block the shield attack pretty often, but sometimes they don´t.

At 2/10/07 10:54 AM, Lopezinator wrote: SPOILER
Since you have obviously beaten the game, how do you NOT know that she is the LEADER of the Twili. So she is indeed a Twili.

Was the Twili clan not that clan that tried to take over the sacred realm with dark magic? Midna is the twilight princess but that doesn´t mean she was the leader of that clan...

She'll even reveal if it's in a dungeon?

Yup

Yah. They are the monsters that you fight throughout the game at those portals. But did you realize that you never fought the ones with the flat silvery heads and the squiggles in the middle?

You mean the ones you see in the cutscene when you first meet Zelda? Its indeed weird that you never get to fight them. You would expect you´d meet them in the palace of twilight, like they´re Zants bodyguards or something.

At 2/10/07 11:40 AM, PenisClown wrote: Thankyou for finally explaining it to me. The reason I thought there were twilight versions of people is because of this post by Auz:

At 1/28/07 07:21 AM, Auz wrote: I´ve also been wondering about that. There´s Ganondorf and Zant, Midna and Zelda, but where is Links twilight version?
See, that's what confused me.

Well those two seem like twilight versions. But no there are no twilight versions of the ordinary people you meet.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-10 15:56:01

Hi all Zelda fans. Ok, just a little message to let you know last year I've done a small flash movie on Link to The past, it depend fair too bad (3.20) but I wanted some more review and all. So go watch it ! Its called LOZ: Hyperlink to the Web.

Bye !