00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

*ZELDA CLUB*

253,243 Views | 4,692 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-27 15:48:48

At 2/27/07 12:27 PM, Aggressive wrote: I believe i saw them both times in an EB-Games. Might have to ask and see if theyre willing to part with one.

You mean those peices of cardboard with "The Legand of Zelda: Tiwhgtlight Princess" and have a picture of Link?

Region Free means a dvd or whatever can be played on a dvd player in any country. DVDs and DVD players have regions you see. Region 1 DVDs can only be played on a region one dvd player. So region free can be played on any. Hope that helps.

Yea, you can use a Japanese Wii in America and still play Japanese VC games.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-02-28 22:59:49

Sorry for double post but I just got Ocarina of time on the VC. Its a great game but the controls are pretty complicated(See amzing pic I made comparing it on the classic controler to the N64). I keep thinking "y" (<) is "B" and swing my Deku stick insted of my sword.

*ZELDA CLUB*

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-01 05:20:17

At 2/27/07 03:48 PM, Imacow wrote: You mean those peices of cardboard with "The Legand of Zelda: Tiwhgtlight Princess" and have a picture of Link?

Nah, these arent cardboard. Its a full on statue, high quality, possibly some kind of exotic plastic. Would be worth quite a few dollars to buy one i think.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-01 06:50:57

i wanna join!

*ZELDA CLUB*

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-03 08:21:17

I know it's been said but the zelda series is the best series ever!

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-03 23:16:02

I need help with OoT. I just beat the Death Mountain level. I went to Zelda and she didn't do anything (I assumed a cut scene would pop up). So I went to the one passage on the map I hadn't done yet. Low and behold I saw Mr. Owl telling me Lake Hylia is up ahead. Then right infront of me is a huge gate. Zelda said "The only way people will reconise you as the royal messenger is if you know the royal song witch you already do. I've played Zelda's Lulabye, used all of my items and I can't get passed this gate. anyone know how to?

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-04 11:12:57

You have to go to Zora's River. There you will be blocked by a wall of destructible rocks. Explode the rocks and when you will be at the barrier (wich a man selling beans is sitting on the grass) you have to take one cucco and cross the river ( there is a specific place where it's more near than the other ledges). You continue to advance then the path is blocked by a waterfall at the end of Zora's River, use the Zelda's lullaby and the way will be clear. The next is all up to you in the Zora's Domain.

Cay you feel the power of the Darkness filling through your veins each time you are mad?

Does the Shadow of a Hero is a hero or an anti-hero?

Member of the Zelda Club

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-04 12:16:17

can i join it sound really cool so could i join i really love zelda the game its awsome

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-04 12:32:07

wait i take my asking to join back my friend told me that u and zelda SUCKSSUCKS

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-04 12:41:35

At 3/4/07 12:32 PM, darian-fox wrote: wait i take my asking to join back my friend told me that u and zelda SUCKSSUCKS

Well sorry to say this but your friend is a CULO. Good luck finding out what that means. You sir are a puppet. You cannot let your amigo estupido control what you think. Retard.

Anyway who is going to get Phantom Hourglass? It is the first installment of Zelda for the DS and I guess it is like the sequel or continuation of the Wind Waker. I can't get it though since I don't own a DS.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-04 17:34:18

wait i take my asking to join back my friend told me that u and zelda SUCKSSUCKS

Damn, how stupid you can be? Are you and your friend idiots? You must be idiot to say Loz is cool and after a friend's opinion said it sucks. Did you play at last a LoZ game before saying it sucks? And a last thing, you posted a nowhere message, if you think that sucks, don't let us know.

Cay you feel the power of the Darkness filling through your veins each time you are mad?

Member of the Zelda Club

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-04 18:05:34

At 3/4/07 05:34 PM, LinkTheHeroOfTime wrote:
Damn, how stupid you can be? Are you and your friend idiots? You must be idiot to say Loz is cool and after a friend's opinion said it sucks. Did you play at last a LoZ game before saying it sucks? And a last thing, you posted a nowhere message, if you think that sucks, don't let us know.

Dude. STFU. Don't belittle yourself by talking about or to him anymore. I already handled it. If he wants to be a little puppet bitch for that amigo culo of his let him. His friend was probably a member of this club before and was kicked out so he is mad or something. That is why he said "you". And yes I know he really said "u" but I can't stand using that for that purpose.

And I would appreciate it if the leader of this club could come forward. I need to know who you are.

If he or she doesn't show him/herself I say we appoint a new leader.

And LHT how about joining? Unless you already have. If that is the case welcome.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-04 18:06:10

At 3/4/07 12:41 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote: Anyway who is going to get Phantom Hourglass? It is the first installment of Zelda for the DS and I guess it is like the sequel or continuation of the Wind Waker. I can't get it though since I don't own a DS.

Im not realy sure, Im not the biggest fan of handheld games anymore but I'll try to get to play it on my sisters DS. Hopfully the Wii will be DS compatable in the future.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-04 18:13:00

Hey Ima do you know who the leader is?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-04 18:24:17

At 3/4/07 12:41 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote:

Anyway who is going to get Phantom Hourglass? It is the first installment of Zelda for the DS and I guess it is like the sequel or continuation of the Wind Waker. I can't get it though since I don't own a DS.

I don't even play Wind Waker on my Game Cube cauz I buy it less than 2 months and Twilght Princess no more than 1 month. If I had a DS that's sure I'll get it, and it's look like fun.

At 3/4/07 06:05 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote:

And LHT how about joining? Unless you already have. If that is the case welcome.

I' have alredy post a message about it but nobody care so I decided to non-officially join the club

Member of the Zelda Club

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-04 18:27:24

At 3/4/07 06:24 PM, LinkTheHeroOfTime wrote:
I' have alredy post a message about it but nobody care so I decided to non-officially join the club

Well welcome. I will officially welcome you to this fine club then. And try to patch up those holes you have in your grammar quilt. I love using metaphors (I think they're metaphors).

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-04 20:29:13

Hey, no more spoilers, sweet!

I STILL don't own TP, i know how sad it i, don't ask me how. Seriously, i have no idea.

I'll just go with the flow and discuss Phantom Hourglass...
I'm really not that excited about it, i liked the windwaker, but those cell shaded cartoon-ish graphics only work once with me, i got into zelda because of OoT, and his 3D realistic enviorment (and the outstanding music-story line off course).
I still don't kow anything about the story, but the trailers i've seen didn't really gave me the goosebumps TP (and other) stuff gives me.
But all of those personal cons won't hold me back of buying it!
I'm too loyal to the Series too just let it drop now....except for the Tingle RPG...thats just...horrific...i choose to opress that thought.

Who am i kidding, i'm poor.....

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-05 10:19:24

I'd like to join the Zelda Club. I only recently got into the Zelda games, although so far, I've only really played Ocarina of Time (I found the Collector's Edition from GAME and bought it), but I'm enjoying the game a hell lot. So far, I've just gone 7 years later and saw Sheik and just explored around the whole place to see what's changed. :P

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-05 11:08:49

You can join Bahamut. From now on (until the leader shows him or herself) I will let you know if you can join or not. That ok Ima?

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-05 14:28:28

At 3/5/07 10:19 AM, Bahamut wrote:

Ah, so your the guy who spammed the portal a while with Hitlers "Around the World.." xD
No offence dude, but i blammed every freaking time(actually...after i while i saw they all got through and started saving for save points :p...)
Anyways, i like you, your profile pwnz, you like Zelda, and all your ATWI80D got through. so cuddos for you man, cuddos.

I'd like to join the Zelda Club. I only recently got into the Zelda games, although so far, I've only really played Ocarina of Time (I found the Collector's Edition from GAME and bought it), but I'm enjoying the game a hell lot. So far, I've just gone 7 years later and saw Sheik and just explored around the whole place to see what's changed. :P

I as a fellow Zelda fan, welcom you in our fabulous little world, good luck on your quest.

Cheers

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-05 15:00:50

At 3/5/07 02:28 PM, SiMpSoN-Grrrrooooove wrote: Ah, so your the guy who spammed the portal a while with Hitlers "Around the World.." xD
No offence dude, but i blammed every freaking time(actually...after i while i saw they all got through and started saving for save points :p...)

I'm not going to take any offence, because I didn't submit the Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D series, Afro_Stud did. I'm just a co-author and I just created a few spinoffs of the series.

I as a fellow Zelda fan, welcom you in our fabulous little world, good luck on your quest.

Thank you very much! :D Oh yeah, I think I will get Twilight Princess when I get the Nintendo Wii, so I don't know when I'll get it. :P

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-05 16:18:45

At 2/15/07 04:03 PM, SiMpSoN-Grrrrooooove wrote: Like your mom?
Bite my nuts and call me Skippy,
Cheers

lol idiot. I never meeant to start a flamewar with you. I was actually just playing along since you decided to start using profanity way back there. No biggie ethier way.

But as for your other comments, I think getting a legendary game and system at launch is a pretty good idea. Games are for fun after all, and I wanted to have that fun right away instead of waiting a good month or two. To each their own I guess. Just try to ease up on the anger there, kiddo and pick up on sarcasm. btw, Gannon is the last boss who is killed by Link in this horse back riding fashion.

Midna dies as well.

lol owned.

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-05 17:10:10

At 3/5/07 04:18 PM, Guitardude wrote:
btw, Gannon is the last boss who is killed by Link in this horse back riding fashion.

Midna dies as well.

lol owned.

You're a real asshole you know that? I mean you seriously are quite the dumbass. You probably make the top 10 on the list of my "Biggest Dumbasses on NG". Let me check... Yep. You rank 3 spaces below Kisume, meaning you aren't a bigger ass than he is. You're still a dick. I mean an ass. Hell why not both?

You want to know why I just did a rant on your ass? Because he specifically asked not to be told what the ending was or anything else and you do anyway. Even worse you don't even have a clue what the fuck you're talking about. That's even worse! If you're gonna be such an ass you gotta read the freakin' manual before you do it!

End rant.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-06 10:13:36

At 3/4/07 12:41 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote: Anyway who is going to get Phantom Hourglass? It is the first installment of Zelda for the DS and I guess it is like the sequel or continuation of the Wind Waker. I can't get it though since I don't own a DS.

Well i wasnt what you would call a fan of the cel shaded Zelda but the game did have its high points. But hell, its zelda, its portable, ill buy it.

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-06 10:31:29

I have a fun fact about my favorite character ever created in LOZ! Midna's name, when pronounced in Japanese, is Midona. There is a little fact for you.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-06 11:53:11

At 3/4/07 06:05 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote: And I would appreciate it if the leader of this club could come forward. I need to know who you are.
If he or she doesn't show him/herself I say we appoint a new leader.

Well do we really need a leader? I mean, what else could a leader do beside allowing people to join the club? As far as I know everybody´s free to join and leave here, so a leader won´t be necessary in my opinion.

At 3/4/07 06:24 PM, LinkTheHeroOfTime wrote:

Don´t remove the : at the beginning of a line if you want to quote ;) And welcome to the club.

At 3/5/07 10:19 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'd like to join the Zelda Club. I only recently got into the Zelda games, although so far, I've only really played Ocarina of Time (I found the Collector's Edition from GAME and bought it), but I'm enjoying the game a hell lot. So far, I've just gone 7 years later and saw Sheik and just explored around the whole place to see what's changed. :P

Welcome :) I thought you already joined this club long ago... guess not.

At 3/6/07 10:31 AM, Twilight-Knight wrote: I have a fun fact about my favorite character ever created in LOZ! Midna's name, when pronounced in Japanese, is Midona. There is a little fact for you.

And does that mean anything special?

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-06 11:59:14

At 3/6/07 11:53 AM, Auz wrote:
And does that mean anything special?

I don't think so but the people on Wikipedia believe it to just sound like Midnight, thus going along with how her tribe is associated with darkness.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-06 17:08:41

At 3/5/07 05:10 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote: You're a real asshole you know that? I mean you seriously are quite the dumbass.

99% of the worthwhile NG population would disagree.

Even worse you don't even have a clue what the fuck you're talking about. That's even worse! If you're gonna be such an ass you gotta read the freakin' manual before you do it!

End rant.

No, I purposely mislead him by not saying exactly what happens at the end. My conscience feels somewhat clear that way.

He had it commin' IMO.

Besides, i'm not an asshole, I'm just an elitist.

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-06 18:15:10

At 3/6/07 05:08 PM, Guitardude wrote:
99% of the worthwhile NG population would disagree.

I don't care! : P

No, I purposely mislead him by not saying exactly what happens at the end. My conscience feels somewhat clear that way.

Then you have foggy conscience vision or something. Cause that is still using spoilers and he specifically asked for us not to do that while he was around.

He had it commin' IMO.

Did you just call me an imo? I hope not.

Besides, i'm not an asshole, I'm just an elitist.

Well you shouldn't be doing the shit you're doin. Dike.

Response to *ZELDA CLUB* 2007-03-06 18:17:55

At 3/4/07 06:05 PM, Twilight-Knight wrote: If he or she doesn't show him/herself I say we appoint a new leader.

Yeah we never saw him talking, but how we will choose the new leader if he does not show himself? By voting? If it is so, the one who have the most influence here like you could be the leader (just a suggest).

Member of the Zelda Club